PDA

View Full Version : Running Mate

northernbillfan
03-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Who needs a good running mate in the campaign to be Zone President?

I would like to offer my services as your running mate. What do I bring to the table you ask?

The first and main thing I bring to the table is stability. I have been a netizen of the Zone since it inception when we broke free from that communist regime many years ago. I have longevity and that's what important to a running mate. And I don't mean the kind of longevity Devin is familiar with in the movies he so succinctly reviews.

I have several things I can bring to the table such as unlimited rep to help sway the voters. If you want to offer up all the rep the people of the Zone can handle, then I am your man. We can get anyone into the green as long as it's a popular move with the other netizens of the Zone.

I can also offer unlimited Zone Bucks. These will be needed to sway votes, er I mean to offer campaign promises and perks for Zoners. While we are talking about ZBs, I can get Fat Tony to take care of the miscreants who may be running a smear campaign. When LOG ran for this position years ago FT took care of his opponent. We don't even speak of CreeMoreDrinker anymore.

No we get to the topic that's on everyone's mind, how do you handle the voting? Will you be a good scrutineer? How can you be sure all votes will count? Well to answer those questions all I can say is you won't be disappointed in having me as your running mate. Not only will I ensure ALL netizens of the Zone vote, but that they vote for you. Florida was nothing compared to how this can happen.

If you want a good campaign then I will be a good addition to your team. To show I am serious, I will donate 1 million ZBs to help you start your campaign.

So what says you?
Do you want 2008 to be known as the year of __________ and nbf?

The netizens of the Zone will recognize that we will be one strong partnership that will not falter.

Oh and free Canadian Beer to everyone who works on the campaign.

Mr. Miyagi
03-10-2008, 01:17 PM
I'm voting for whoever gives the most zonebucks rebates.

Dr. Lecter
Throw in free lap dances and I might consider it.

The King
Nobody has the cohones to challenge me.

northernbillfan
03-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Do you need a running mate Bedard?

I can make things happen for you.

Dude
03-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Don't listen to nbf. He's a monster.

The King
03-10-2008, 01:43 PM
I was waiting to see who my competition was then I would consider bringing in a minority or a woman if nec.

SabreEleven
03-10-2008, 01:58 PM
He is Canadien, that is the new minority...

Mski
03-10-2008, 02:05 PM
i could not pull myself to vote for mbb if he has a canadian on his ticket

SabreEleven
03-10-2008, 02:15 PM

I'm not voting for you because you don't know how to spell cojones...

northernbillfan
03-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Don't listen to nbf. He's a monster.But a good monster to have on your side.

northernbillfan
03-10-2008, 02:44 PM
I was waiting to see who my competition was then I would consider bringing in a minority or a woman if nec.I could wear a dress if you like.

northernbillfan
03-10-2008, 02:45 PM
i could not pull myself to vote for mbb if he has a canadian on his ticketBoo!

L.A. Playa
03-10-2008, 02:45 PM

I already threw my jimmy hat into the ring, YES WE CAN !!!!!!

Playa in 08 "PUSSY FOR ALL "

northernbillfan
03-10-2008, 02:46 PM
I already threw my jimmy hat into the ring, YES WE CAN !!!!!!

Playa in 08 "PUSSY FOR ALL "If you are going to go against the mighty bedard, perhaps you could benefit from my name being on the docket.

L.A. Playa
03-10-2008, 02:51 PM
If you are going to go against the mighty bedard, perhaps you could benefit from my name being on the docket.

I m not afraid of Bedard, he posts promises on the this board the promise to bang celebrities or get bucks, he never delivers on either point. He is a tease and the giver of false hope.

I on the other hand took on the task of the impossible to get Mikey laid in San Diego and if not for a **** blocker the task was to be accomplished and not with an average Woman Seeking Bang chick but a hot chick

So, I say if I can get even Mikey some pussy what can I deliver to the rest of the zoner population ???

YES WE CAN !!!!

oh and for Mybills I will provide all the carrots and hay she can eat !!!!

YES WE CAN !!!!!!

PLAYA in 08 !!!!!

northernbillfan
03-10-2008, 03:07 PM
I just found a great picture of Mybills test driving the pussy playa promised everyone at the Zone.

http://www.catsonlykennel.com/kennel/Jakehorseop.JPG

TacklingDummy
03-10-2008, 03:19 PM
Who needs a good running mate in the campaign to be Zone President?

I'll add you to my list.

shelby
03-10-2008, 03:21 PM
i think we need a Zone Primary.

northernbillfan
03-10-2008, 03:27 PM
I can help sway the Florida vote.

shelby
03-10-2008, 03:29 PM
i like the free Canadian beer incentive.

hammerbillsfan
03-10-2008, 03:31 PM
YaY for Canadian beer! :beers:

northernbillfan
03-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Since no one is jumping at my offer, maybe I'll just run on my own and use the free Canadian beer for everyone platform.

L.A. Playa
03-10-2008, 03:39 PM
I am in negotiations with another running mate and they have brought impressive credentials to the table if they fall through on their promises I will be in touch

northernbillfan
03-11-2008, 01:21 AM
Vote swaying is my forte!