PDA

View Full Version : what a bunch of ****ing pussies

OpIv37
03-10-2008, 11:28 PM
I can't believe no one went after Avery on the hit on Paetsch- yeah, technically it was "clean", but he knew we were down defenders and was trying to shorten the bench. It goes back to Upshall on Tallinder- he knew no one on this team of pansy-asses would stand up for him.

What Peters did at the end was a cheap shot, but at least he showed some grit, unlike the rest of these ****ing figure skaters. Do they make Sabres leotards? Some of these guys should trade in their hockey sweaters for one.

BlackMetalNinja
03-11-2008, 06:06 AM
I can't believe no one went after Avery on the hit on Paetsch- yeah, technically it was "clean", but he knew we were down defenders and was trying to shorten the bench. It goes back to Upshall on Tallinder- he knew no one on this team of pansy-asses would stand up for him.

What Peters did at the end was a cheap shot, but at least he showed some grit, unlike the rest of these ****ing figure skaters. Do they make Sabres leotards? Some of these guys should trade in their hockey sweaters for one.

What Peters did was ****ing stupid... Absolutely no way you throw a shot at somebody while you're on the bench. I don't care how much grit he showed, you just don't do that.

RockStar36
03-11-2008, 06:19 AM
I agree with both of you

MTBillsFan
03-11-2008, 06:43 AM
Peters didn't hurt the team by hitting the who took a cheap shot a Jochen, we hurt ourselves by not putting the biscuit in the basket.

mchurchfie
03-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Paetsch and Peters both got Punk'd last night.:cynic:

bigbub2352
03-11-2008, 10:52 AM
Stupid Yes but at least he is showing some passion, trying to spark something, sticking up for Hecht, that is more than can be said for most of these pussies, i have never seen a bigger crop of wimp defenasman in my life, get some size back there, some grit, some charachter some passion, this is a lifeless team, and the blame needs to be on the FO, for letting the players that were in place to be those guyz GO, thanx Larry