PDA

View Full Version : Valerie .....

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 10:00 AM
I support marriage for others and I support their view to have their ceremony any way they want to have it !!!!

A vote for PLAYA is a vote for sensitivity and a vote for positive change !!!

Support PLAYA !!

YES WE CAN !!!!!

Valerie
03-11-2008, 10:03 AM
I support marriage for others and I support their view to have their ceremony any way they want to have it !!!!

A vote for PLAYA is a vote for sensitivity and a vote for positive change !!!

Support PLAYA !!

YES WE CAN !!!!!
lol Why is this directed at me?

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 10:06 AM
lol Why is this directed at me?

I am gunning for your endorsement !!

Also, I promise a country music channel on BZ Radio !!

PLAYA in 08

YES WE CAN !!!!

Valerie
03-11-2008, 10:14 AM
Ahhhh, okay! :up:

Valerie
03-11-2008, 10:15 AM
You've got my vote if you also add stopping animal abuse! We've gotta support the creatures who don't have a voice! :D

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 10:17 AM
You've got my vote if you also add stopping animal abuse! We've gotta support the creatures who don't have a voice! :D

PLAYA love the animals, and I dont even let my women where any fur !!!! Hell I offerred Mybills all the hay and carrots she could eat and she turned me down !!!

YES WE CAN !!!!!!

Dujek
03-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Psst, Playa, you know that means you can't go to any more Tijuana donkey shows, right?

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Psst, Playa, you know that means you can't go to any more Tijuana donkey shows, right?

PLAYA has not, will not and never has endorsed the donkey show !!!!!

I believe in human sexuality only !!!

or in some peoples cases at least a blow up doll!!

PLAYA 08

YES WE CAN !!!!

Dozerdog
03-11-2008, 10:36 AM

You gonna toss your support behind someone who accused you of being a liar?

Originally Posted by L.A. Playa
see you have already proven to be a liar by saying you dont lie, then being proved upon further questioning that you do lie.

we all lie just be honest about it it is a liberating free feeling !!!

Originally Posted by Valerie

Stop trying to make me into a liar. If asked, I always tell the truth. Keeping a secret to surprise someone is not lying. To me a lie is an untruth that could intentionally hurt someone. And, your poll specifically says do you lie to your significant other, which I do not.

Originally Posted by L.A. Playa

I dont have to make you into a liar, with every post you prove yourself to be one, just liek every other human being

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 10:38 AM
You gonna toss your support behind someone who accused you of being a liar?

What can PLAYA do for you ?? I am a true politician I lie but inside of every lie there is truth and when you see that a lie is really the truth you see that I always tell the truth !!

PLAYA 08

YES WE CAN !!!!

Dozerdog
03-11-2008, 10:39 AM
No exclamation points for the rest of the day!!!!!!!!!

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 10:40 AM
done

PLAYA 08

YES WE CAN

Valerie
03-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Dozer brings up a good point. You did accuse me of being a liar, which I'm not. I tell Dozer everything. I have no secrets from him. If you take back that accusation, you've got my vote! :up:

Dozerdog
03-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Vote for the crazy Mexican, Val!!!

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Dozer brings up a good point. You did accuse me of being a liar, which I'm not. I tell Dozer everything. I have no secrets from him. If you take back that accusation, you've got my vote! :up:

Valerie,

You know PLAYA we go way back, anything said in or about that thread was true conjecture, was never about you, or your beautiful relationship with Dozer.

What it was just an opposite point of view to bring some intelligent though and debate to this board. PLAYA is all about love and commitment, mine just involves many while yours involves one.

I listen to the people and you are not and never have been a liar. But I do say in every lie ther eis some truth, so a lie really is the truth.

PLAYA 08

YES WECAN

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Vote for the crazy Mexican, Val!!!

Hablo español

PLAYA 08

podemos sí

Dozerdog
03-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Sounds like he's just condoning your lying, Valerie!

:mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex:

Valerie
03-11-2008, 11:00 AM
No. Playa is right, we do go way back. :buddies: :heart: We actually used to have a lot of very nice conversations. He's got my vote.

And Dozer, NEVER call me Val! :mad:

mybills
03-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Don't do it, Valerie. Unless you think I look like a horse.

I offerred Mybills all the hay and carrots she could eat and she turned me down !!!

Dozerdog
03-11-2008, 12:27 PM
OK I changed my mind. Do it, Valerie!

mybills
03-11-2008, 12:28 PM
dog poop.