PDA

View Full Version : MBB Q&A

The King
03-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Please post your concerns in this thread. I will be happy to address them but I would rather not bog down the board with chaos and distract those not interested in the election.

Bill Brasky
03-11-2008, 11:34 AM
I have a concern. What are your plans for after you lose? More importantly, how will you deal with my crushing you in the polls? Just like when we ran for rookie of the year, I plan on a solid landslide victory.

THATHURMANATOR
03-11-2008, 11:34 AM
How can you eliminate Guitar gaming?

The King
03-11-2008, 11:35 AM
This is a two part question.

1. If I lose how soon after my loss do you plan on creating a duplicate thread about my loss?

2. Umm no.

The King
03-11-2008, 11:37 AM
How can you eliminate Guitar gaming?

You cant Thurm. Just like teens with headsets on xbox live. Its a part of life. However as long as there are guitar games, there will be hillarious videos of people trying to be rockstars.

Bill Brasky
This is a two part question.

1. If I lose how soon after my loss do you plan on creating a duplicate thread about my loss?

2. Umm no.

I will no doubt see to it that my cabinet members promptly issue a copy cat thread immediately following my victory parade down the 300 block of TWIGHLIGHT ZONE AVENUE.

hydro
Gaming/Electronics Forum? What is our chances in getting this done?

RockStar36
03-11-2008, 11:39 AM
How can you put an end to PLAYA's 5 million threads overflowing the TZ?

THATHURMANATOR
03-11-2008, 11:39 AM
You cant Thurm. Just like teens with headsets on xbox live. Its a part of life. However as long as there are guitar games, there will be hillarious videos of people trying to be rockstars.
Can you at least put a plan in place to deter guitar gaming somewhat?

The King
03-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Gaming/Electronics Forum? What is our chances in getting this done? Its not likely right away, but with 2000 posts in our All Pro thread if we can get another league or two. We could have a case!

Dude
03-11-2008, 11:40 AM
What are your thoughts on requiring a B.A.C. of at least .10 in order to post in the TZ?

The King
03-11-2008, 11:41 AM
How can you put an end to PLAYA's 5 million threads overflowing the TZ?

Playa is a desperate man. All I can do is refrain from participating.

RockStar36
What are your thoughts on requiring a B.A.C. of at least .10 in order to post in the TZ?

In the TZ? BOOOOO

In the SZ? YYYAAAYYYY

The King

******s make others look smart.

RockStar36
What can you do to help accelerate the growing popularity on ZNRS league sports? We have football but hockey is next on the list.

The King
03-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Can you at least put a plan in place to deter guitar gaming somewhat?

Unfortunately trends looking to be sky rocketing in that direction. If the 100-170 price tags are not enough... then you're screwed.

Dude
03-11-2008, 11:43 AM
******s make others look smart.Please - the voters demand a real response.

We want action, not lip service.

The King
03-11-2008, 11:44 AM
What can you do to help accelerate the growing popularity on ZNRS league sports? We have football but hockey is next on the list.

My main focus will be to create outsider interest in the current leagues. Hopefully with the custom figure in the works and the trophy being shipped out people will start to take interest then we can grow from there.

The King
03-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Please - the voters demand a real response.

We want action, not lip service. Unfortunately the BillsZone is our money maker... we need to try and quarantine the ******ation so it doesnt affect membership.

Dude
03-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Boooo .... :down:

Bill Brasky
03-11-2008, 11:46 AM

Good question I'm glad you asked MBB, allow the best candidate to elaborate.

Drunken tom foolery is at a controllable 45% according to my latest research. This is unnacceptable. If elected, I have put forth a plan that institutes all zoners posting from the hours of 12 midnight through 7am on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday along with state, federal, and personal Holidays to be no lower than .12 on the BAC scale. This number indicates a high level of creativity. Along with a solid interest rate in the BZ bank and the policing of new-comer-do-nothings, we can make this a better, more safe environment for the local drunk simply looking to post a good time.

RockStar36
03-11-2008, 11:48 AM

Drunken tom foolery is at a controllable 45% according to my latest research. This is unnacceptable. If elected, I have put forth a plan that institutes all zoners posting from the hours of 12 midnight through 7am on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday along with state, federal, and personal Holidays to be no lower than .12 on the BAC scale. This number indicates a high level of creativity. Along with a solid interest rate in the BZ bank and the policing of new-comer-do-nothings, we can make this a better, more safe environment for the local drunk simply looking to post a good time.

:bf1:

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 11:57 AM

drunk posting is some of the best posting, some non drunk postings are worse than drunk psotings.

I dont believe in restricting posters based on alcohol consumption, I say let them post.

PLAYA 08

YES WE CAN

RockStar36
03-11-2008, 12:00 PM
What is your opinion on 80's hair bands?

The King
03-11-2008, 12:03 PM
What is your opinion on 80's hair bands?

Hair bands are a giant piece of the evolution of rock, they trashed hotels, shredded solos.... and unfortunately wore tights. But with out hair bands there would be no hot for teacher nor would there be that cool scene in Old School where Frank was working on the red dragon

RockStar36
03-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Hair bands are a giant piece of the evolution of rock, they trashed hotels, shredded solos.... and unfortunately wore tights. But with out hair bands there would be no hot for teacher nor would there be that cool scene in Old School where Frank was working on the red dragon

Any other candidates care to repl y?

BlackMetalNinja
03-11-2008, 12:33 PM
A question to all candidates... what do you have to say about the classic argument of Pirates vs. Ninjas?

The King
03-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Its time they get along.

http://www.gutterbleed.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/pirate_ninja_viking.png

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 12:40 PM
A question to all candidates... what do you have to say about the classic argument of Pirates vs. Ninjas?

Pirates are old school and out dated while Ninjas are timeless, go out in a Pirate outfit and you look gay, while go out in a Ninja outfit and no one will see you.

PLAYA 08

YES WE CAN

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 12:41 PM
Any other candidates care to repl y?

Hair bands are part of the history of music, without them would you have the guitar video game today ? or male weaves and wigs ?

They have contributed to the History of music and the culture of today

PLAYA 08

YES WE CAN

LtBillsFan66
03-11-2008, 12:52 PM
boxers or briefs?

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 12:54 PM
boxers or briefs?

whatever makes you feel best, boxers, briefs, or even commando

PLAYA 08

YES WE CAN

LtBillsFan66
03-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Bros or hoes? Which come first?

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Bros or hoes? Which come first?

Bros always, unless you need to let a hoe think she came first, but always bros

RockStar36
03-11-2008, 02:11 PM
What would you put on your "perfect" cheeseburger?

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 02:12 PM

everyone has their own preference but it is tough to beat an In N Out double double with grilled onions and animal style fries

RockStar36
03-11-2008, 03:30 PM
everyone has their own preference but it is tough to beat an In N Out double double with grilled onions and animal style fries

Is that California speak? If so, your campaign could be in trouble. You have to speak the language of the voters.

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Is that California speak? If so, your campaign could be in trouble. You have to speak the language of the voters.

In N Out is a guilty pleasure

http://www.matadorrecords.com/images/matablog/butterburger.jpg

http://www.bunrab.com/dailyfeed/dailyfeed_images_sep-05/daily_sep23_05_fries.jpg

shelby
03-11-2008, 03:37 PM
Pirates are old school and out dated while Ninjas are timeless, go out in a Pirate outfit and you look gay, while go out in a Ninja outfit and no one will see you.

PLAYA 08

YES WE CAN

you just completely alienated me. i cannot in good conscience vote for a candidate who feels pirates look gay.
:shakeno:

i am going to be putting up a formal debate thread later this evening y'all, so please be patient.

The King
03-11-2008, 04:01 PM

Mushrooms bacon tomato and lettuce.

RockStar36
03-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Mushrooms bacon tomato and lettuce.

Perfect!

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 04:38 PM
you just completely alienated me. i cannot in good conscience vote for a candidate who feels pirates look gay.
:shakeno:

i am going to be putting up a formal debate thread later this evening y'all, so please be patient.

I used teh word gay in I mean they look happy

The King
03-12-2008, 11:43 AM
bump