PDA

View Full Version : Is BJ just smoke and mirriors.....

acehole
03-11-2008, 12:47 PM
At this piont you have to think that Bj is here to make Lee feel expendable.
Bj has no leverage here.....nobody is beating down the door for him....he will be a starter which is what every jorneymen wants......so why is he not signing?

In other words if we show interest in signing BJ and show interest in wr in the draft why the hell to we need to pay L Evans a boat load? It has been done before...in other words Lee if you dont sign we got a guy who will for much less.....so it might not be BJ who is holding this thing up....it is the Billls. Also it might make lee feel like he will have sombody on the other side to help take presure off of him. That has to appeal to lee on some level. Bills possibly want him (lee)on the cheap or to play out his contract me thinks.....

PECKERWOOD
03-11-2008, 12:49 PM
If anything it should be a wakeup call for Lee Evans. Hey #83, if you wanna get paid like a #1 WR you better start putting up like one consistently or ELSE you'll end up like BJ. I love Lee, he is a great #2 WR but he needs to prove something to atleast me this year that he can be #1a all day.

bigbub2352
03-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Cause all the teams with potent offenses never stop adding talent, we need to stock pile potential and have better players on this roster at WR than other people's camp fodder like Josh Reed, and Justin Jenkins

acehole
03-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Cause all the teams with potent offenses never stop adding talent, we need to stock pile potential and have better players on this roster at WR than other people's camp fodder like Josh Reed, and Justin Jenkins

Agreed...?

Jeff1220
03-11-2008, 01:44 PM
I honestly think Josh Reed is a decent #3. The problem with this O is that there is no legit #2 and (really) a questionable #1.

PECKERWOOD
03-11-2008, 01:54 PM
I don't want this bum, please don't sign him. Evans, Sweed and Roscoe would be a force to be reckoned with, no doubt. We would have our big target in Sweed who also happens to be a home run hitter when he gets the ball and we would also have Evans and Roscoe giving us some scarrrry speed at WR. :drool:

acehole
03-11-2008, 02:19 PM
I honestly think Josh Reed is a decent #3. The problem with this O is that there is no legit #2 and (really) a questionable #1.

Reed or Roscoe would be fine in the slot.

realdealryan
03-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Reed or Roscoe would be fine in the slot.
Nobody is fine in the slot until we can force teams to cover us deep. That means more than Lee Evans. PFT reported that the Redskins were meeting with Hackett. What the hell is BJ doing? Staying in the Ramada down the road from the Ralph?

acehole
03-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Nobody is fine in the slot until we can force teams to cover us deep. That means more than Lee Evans. PFT reported that the Redskins were meeting with Hackett. What the hell is BJ doing? Staying in the Ramada down the road from the Ralph?

They are fine in the slot assuming we sign BJ.