PDA

View Full Version : I have given my endorsement

DraftBoy
03-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Given that I actually work in politics, my endorsement should make an impact. I hereby officially give my endorsement to LA Playa! PLAYA IN 08!!!!!

Bill Brasky
03-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Given that I also have an undergrad in PolSci, I feel the engine that fueled your vote has misguided you to a tank full of empty promises. I wish you well my good sir!!!1

DraftBoy
03-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Given that I also have an undergrad in PolSci, I feel the engine that fueled your vote has misguided you to a tank full of empty promises. I wish you well my good sir!!!1

Anybody who can get Mikey and/or Phil laid and then campaigns on that does not campaign on empty promises. However I respect the degree and wish you the best my good friend.

L.A. Playa
03-11-2008, 01:16 PM
PLAYA read his fellow zoners posts and remebers about their background and share in their triumphs and is there to console in their defeats.

Freeman and MBB, PLAYA will be tehr for you when you are defeated to console you and will be there for your needs also, PLAYA doesnt belive in a negative campaign but will always defend himself

PLAYA 08

YES WE CAN

chernobylwraiths
03-11-2008, 04:36 PM
Anybody who can get Mikey and/or Phil laid and then campaigns on that does not campaign on empty promises. However I respect the degree and wish you the best my good friend.

He never got Mikey laid and he tried already.

Mitchy moo
03-11-2008, 04:37 PM
He never got Mikey laid and he tried already.

Remember what they said didn't happen at the campsite, well.............