PDA

View Full Version : A word from MBB...

The King
03-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Have you endorsed another campaign because you were promised a spot in the cabinet? Have you slandered another canidate because you were promised a forum, smiley or tugjob?

Time to think twice zoners, remember only two men will be left standing. Before declaring your loyalties you better make sure your standing on the right side. Being Vice President on a losing ticket is about as important as where Jay Fieldler is playing football these days. Oh you were in Mitt Romneys cabinet so was uncle ben and chester cheetah.

Dude
03-11-2008, 02:59 PM
Must be getting desperate if you're whipping those bad boys out now.

The King
03-11-2008, 03:01 PM
im up 5 votes, you're right.... too early.

Dude
03-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Save it for when you really need it. :up:

shelby
03-11-2008, 03:08 PM
I'm Bedard, and I approved this message.

i'm thinking about arranging a Zone Presidential Debate. Any suggestions for debate topics are welcome. Each candidate could then post their responses to the topic in question, and be given the opportunity to rebut the responses of their rival candidates. Could be...enlightening.

Devin
03-11-2008, 03:16 PM
I had originally proposed this idea to MBB as TZ game #3,468. I figured we needed something to do between voting in 30 polls and watching the latest DorND episode.

My original idea was the works. 2 seperate parties, debates, campaign, running mates/cabinets.....the works. It was originally meant to be a big game. It had a set of rules so that you couldnt just go spouting off random threads as its going now.

And then maybe actually give the president something tangible. As it stands now for MBB's days of campaigning and late night video work he gets a title.

The current system appears to be 2-3 diff threads with random insults and MBB randomly telling everyone they should vote for him.

I dropped out mainly because thats what it seemed to be. Now if we put together a proper system and assigned sides so-to-speak so things were level then this would be a blast to work in.

Dude
03-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Does this mean I'm losing my missionary position?

Bill Brasky
03-11-2008, 03:21 PM
The current system appears to be 2-3 diff threads with random insults and MBB randomly telling everyone they should vote for him.

The Freeman has not insulted anyone, nor have I voted for myself. I could care less who wins, this is more hilarious than anything, IMO. I'm having fun just writing random platform stances.

RockStar36
03-11-2008, 04:01 PM
I had originally proposed this idea to MBB as TZ game #3,468. I figured we needed something to do between voting in 30 polls and watching the latest DorND episode.

My original idea was the works. 2 seperate parties, debates, campaign, running mates/cabinets.....the works. It was originally meant to be a big game. It had a set of rules so that you couldnt just go spouting off random threads as its going now.

And then maybe actually give the president something tangible. As it stands now for MBB's days of campaigning and late night video work he gets a title.

I dropped out mainly because thats what it seemed to be. Now if we put together a proper system and assigned sides so-to-speak so things were level then this would be a blast to work in.

Or in Playa's case 18 different threads with a stolen slogan.

The King
03-11-2008, 04:04 PM

In fairness I was just bull****ting when I posted the "seriously when am I going to be pres" thread. You changed the title and turned it into a debate. Im more than happy to go with the flow or revamp.