PDA

View Full Version : Attention Zoners: Zone Presidential Campaign

shelby
03-11-2008, 07:24 PM
As you may know, many of us have really enjoyed the TZ in the past few days, with several Zoners campaigning for Zone President.

The BillsZone Staff has decided to make this a bonafide contest. There are cool prizes to be won by the Zoner who is elected Zone President.

There will be a new subforum for the Zone Election, and there will be debates and campaigning before a primary is held. We anticipate that the Zone President will be elected within the next 4 to 5 weeks.

Rules and full details will be posted tomorrow afternoon.

However, before the rules are posted, we need one more candidate to join MBBedard, LA Playa, and jfreeman in the Presidential Race. Gunz had mentioned he may be interested; someone else suggested F_L. The first interested party to PM me will be given the last candidate spot.

The next week will be dedicated to setting up staff and preparing campaign materials. Please note that this game may be time consuming, so if you want to be a candidate, make sure that you have free time to dedicate to your campaign. If any of the candidates already entered feel they will not have the free time, they should consider withdrawing themselves from consideration.

i am going to be moderating this game, and therefore i cannot be on anyone's campaign staff, nor can i vote in the election.

Interested parties, please PM me ASAP to secure the last candidate spot.