PDA

View Full Version : I got skanked...

The King
03-11-2008, 08:56 PM
The zone skanked me on this one. I had at least the primary locked, and now I have to start from scratch? Thats kinda crappy... considering I literally put forth a ******ed amount of time to make those videos... now I have to dedicate time for 4-5 weeks?

Normally I dont gritch but I have some circumstances that are going to prevent from giving 100% to this in a few weeks. I feel like someone should hook me up with insight so I can either find a solid VP who can help me or I am going to have to drop out. Which will put this whole process right in the crapper.

shelby
03-11-2008, 09:00 PM
You don't have to come up with any new material if you don't want, Behdahd. i'll be moving all your prior threads to the Election Forum, including that badass video, so they will be viewed by all the Zoners before the real voting begins. In reality, all you really need to do is participate in the debates i'll be setting up. We weren't trying to :curse: you over at all, and i apologize if you feel that way. We are just trying to keep the fun going a bit longer. And the prizes the President Elect will win are certainly worth the time and effort you've spent.

Just choose a good running mate. Several Zoners have already offered their services.

LtFinFan66
03-11-2008, 09:01 PM
That video should carry you a long way MBB

chernobylwraiths
03-11-2008, 09:05 PM
The zone skanked me on this one. I had at least the primary locked, and now I have to start from scratch? Thats kinda crappy... considering I literally put forth a ******ed amount of time to make those videos... now I have to dedicate time for 4-5 weeks?

Normally I dont gritch but I have some circumstances that are going to prevent from giving 100% to this in a few weeks. I feel like someone should hook me up with insight so I can either find a solid VP who can help me or I am going to have to drop out. Which will put this whole process right in the crapper.

A REAL president would whine like a *****!

BTW, funny stuff in the videos.

The King
03-11-2008, 09:05 PM
You don't have to come up with any new material if you don't want, Behdahd. i'll be moving all your prior threads to the Election Forum, including that badass video, so they will be viewed by all the Zoners before the real voting begins. In reality, all you really need to do is participate in the debates i'll be setting up. We weren't trying to :curse: you over at all, and i apologize if you feel that way. We are just trying to keep the fun going a bit longer. And the prizes the President Elect will win are certainly worth the time and effort you've spent.

Just choose a good running mate. Several Zoners have already offered their services.

as long as their after 6pm Im cool. BTW I dont want prizes... I just want what I have always wanted. A chance to speak for the people and that MOD tag.

kinigirly
03-11-2008, 09:08 PM
WHOAAA who said anything about a mod tag?? i didn't vote because the candidate was responsible, i voted for him cause he's an amusing jackass. we're talking about two completely different things now!

chernobylwraiths
03-11-2008, 09:09 PM
WHOAAA who said anything about a mod tag?? i didn't vote because the candidate was responsible, i voted for him cause he's an amusing jackass. we're talking about two completely different things now!

Funny, I think that is how our country is in its current state.

shelby
03-11-2008, 09:09 PM
i'm going to be posting debate topics in the evenings, and giving the candidates 24 hours to participate, so that shouldn't be an issue.

As i said, i'll have the full details up tomorrow afternoon, including the powers that will be bestowed upon the Zone President. And all existing campaign threads will be moved into the Election Forum so that all Zoners have a chance to read and enjoy them.

Don't panic. We aren't trying to :curse: you over.

BlackMetalNinja
03-11-2008, 09:10 PM
The People for Bedard are going to persue legal action in this matter... We demand a Recount!!!!

shelby
03-11-2008, 09:12 PM
That was a primary....it wasn't a Zone endorsed election.
Don't get your panties in a bunch!

DraftBoy
The People for Bedard are going to persue legal action in this matter... We demand a Recount!!!!

Appeal Rejected

The King
Don't panic. We aren't trying to :curse: you over.

Sometimes things get lost over the internet. Im not raging by any means. I was just kicking ass and wanted to make sure it was all for not.

BlackMetalNinja
That was a primary....it wasn't a Zone endorsed election.
Don't get your panties in a bunch!

I'd tell you the same, but we all know you don't wear any

Mitchy moo
03-11-2008, 09:14 PM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g297/gk7573/vote_for_pedro.jpg

shelby
Sometimes things get lost over the internet. Im not raging by any means. I was just kicking ass and wanted to make sure it was all for not.
i will make sure i don't miss a single thread.
My husband is still working overnights, so i have the time, eh?

L.A. Playa
considering Devin put his support behind the PLAYA campaign and all his votes along without you sir had won nothing

The King
03-11-2008, 09:15 PM
That being said I am looking for humble go getters to be considered as part of my team.

The King
03-11-2008, 09:16 PM
i will make sure i don't miss a single thread.
My husband is still working overnights, so i have the time, eh?

No I meant like the tone of voice.... Im not pissed thats all I was saying.

BlackMetalNinja
03-11-2008, 09:17 PM
I worked my ass off for a solid 10 minutes on creating my masterpiece of an avatar... for it all to be wiped away in just one eveing.

hydro
03-11-2008, 09:17 PM
That being said I am looking for humble go getters to be considered as part of my team.

:wave:

shelby
03-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Glad to hear bro!

i am now the Zone's version of Tim Russert. But i'm thinner, better looking, and slightly less pompous and annoying.

The King
I worked my ass off for a solid 10 minutes on creating my masterpiece of an avatar... for it all to be wiped away in just one eveing.

ok so you're not in charge of photoshop. :rofl:

BlackMetalNinja
Glad to hear bro!

i am now the Zone's version of Tim Russert. But i'm thinner, better looking, and slightly less pompous and annoying.

Let's not get carried away now...

shelby

You'll need to keep the avatar for the next few weeks.

Since when are ninjas so whiny?:scratch:

chernobylwraiths
03-11-2008, 09:19 PM

Yeah, but whose asses were you kicking? You weren't beating heavyweights in the least.

BlackMetalNinja
ok so you're not in charge of photoshop. :rofl:

Honestly the first 8 minutes were trying to find a picture of you... I got distracted by Jules :couch:

Mitchy moo
You'll need to keep the avatar for the next few weeks.

Since when are ninjas so whiny?:scratch:

Their usually silent.

kinigirly
i'm starting to feel claustrophobic about my options. i have to choose from the little drummer boy, operation std, or gingeritis? where's the minority front runner? no token black guy or overcompensating female? for shame.

The King
03-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Yeah, but whose asses were you kicking? You weren't beating heavyweights in the least.

Of course not. Bring on the big gunz. Im ready.

chernobylwraiths
03-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Glad to hear bro!

Hey, Russert is from Buffalo so he is cool! Even if he is pompous, annoying and Catholic.

BlackMetalNinja
03-11-2008, 09:21 PM
i'm starting to feel claustrophobic about my options. i have to choose from the little drummer boy, operation std, or gingeritis? where's the minority front runner? no token black guy or overcompensating female? for shame.

We could have blackonyx but his whole platform would be about what celebrities did something stupid lately and how popular black actors dont' actully have talent?

As for overcompensating females? Hell, you all fit that bill...

chernobylwraiths
03-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Of course not. Bring on the big gunz. Im ready.

Just you wait beanboy, just you wait.

hydro
Hey, Russert is from Buffalo so he is cool! Even if he is pompous, annoying and Catholic.

He's a Bills :homer: too :up:

Mitchy moo
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/ciityriot/3.jpg

chernobylwraiths
03-11-2008, 09:23 PM
We could have blackonyx but his whole platform would be about what celebrities did something stupid lately and how popular black actors dont' actully have talent?

As for overcompensating females? Hell, you all fit that bill...

Going for the women's vote I see.

chernobylwraiths
He's a Bills :homer: too :up:

:up:

The King
If we are gonna go through all this and its a popularity contest Im gonna be pissed!

shelby
kini, i'm waiting for one more candidate. The first interested party to PM me gets the spot.

chernobylwraiths
03-11-2008, 09:24 PM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/ciityriot/3.jpg

It's kind of close to Freeman and playa.

HAMMER
03-11-2008, 09:24 PM

The Free Love Ticket of Playa/Devin has the black vote covered. Just like Bill Clinton.

The King
03-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Just you wait beanboy, just you wait.

Someone is going to come up with something, its in the air like Phil Collins

shelby
:rofl: Behdahd, you were ahead in the initial polling, so if it were a popularity contest, you needn't worry!

chernobylwraiths
If we are gonna go through all this and its a popularity contest Im gonna be pissed!

You better hope it is a popularity contest, that is the only chance you have. You can't be serious of being frightened of not being as popular as someone else, can you?

Devin
03-11-2008, 09:26 PM

Dude youre the most popular person here. Id think youd be happy.

kinigirly
03-11-2008, 09:26 PM
mmm no i'm a horrible public speaker. i'm only good at yelling at people in public, not talking normally.

shelby
03-11-2008, 09:29 PM
kini, you deal with challenged kids all day long, you'd be a natural as Zone President.....

;)

Mitchy moo
03-11-2008, 09:31 PM
http://lakepirates.org/images/Content/vote4pedro.jpg

kinigirly
03-11-2008, 09:31 PM
my loyalty is to bedard. i feel guilty for leaving massachusetts so i am voting for him. and i don't believe females should hold office. too moody.

The King
03-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Dude youre the most popular person here. Id think youd be happy.

no way. If thats the case lets vote today! If I am going to take this serious and spend weeks typing out my thoughts and beliefs it better be considered.

The King
03-11-2008, 09:33 PM
You better hope it is a popularity contest, that is the only chance you have. You can't be serious of being frightened of not being as popular as someone else, can you?

This is what Im going for. I like being the under dog!

mybills
03-11-2008, 09:33 PM
We may lose one candidate to suicide.

Mitchy moo
03-11-2008, 09:35 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i214/tonsoftshirts/votepedrot.jpg

Mitchy moo
03-11-2008, 09:36 PM
http://governing.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/napoleon_background_full_1_1.jpg

BlackMetalNinja
03-11-2008, 09:41 PM
Skooby, go start a f'n Napolen Dynamite rep thread or something already.

casdhf
03-11-2008, 09:43 PM
I can bring you the WASP vote.

northernbillfan
03-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Bedard, I offered you my services as a solid running mate. I failed to get even a hint of interest from you, so I teamed up with the RIGHT choice.

The King
03-12-2008, 07:20 AM
Bedard, I offered you my services as a solid running mate. I failed to get even a hint of interest from you, so I teamed up with the RIGHT choice.

Sorry Bro, the rules were completely different yesterday. I honestly planned on picking up the loser of the primary as a VP. Best of luck to you and your RIGHT choice.

RockStar36
03-12-2008, 07:51 AM

Is the right choice the person who steals their main campaign slogan from a sports writer?

mybills
03-12-2008, 07:56 AM
Is the right choice the person who steals their main campaign slogan from a sports writer?
If I am allowed to run my daily news reports (The PC Times) I will do an exclusive on the issue. I am waiting for the go ahead. :up: