• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

The PC Times

Hello zoners. I would like to announce to you that I have created a political news source for the upcoming Zone Presidential Primaries. In fairness to all parties it is the politically correct thing to do, which is why I named it, The PC Times. I will report from both behind the scene, and on the front line. I will give you photographic proof that I interview the right people, and I will be very fair when bringing you the scoop..whether it's in a good light, or a bad, muddy mess.

I will leave you with my first observation below, and thank you for your time.

When BlackMetalNinja painfully stabbed a very close friend of his (candidate hopeful jfreeman) in the back by announcing his support of candidate hopeful MBBedard, there was one quote of his that struck this reporter as being bizzar!
    Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
    he has the same style beard as me!
    You be the judge.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

This should be in the election forum.... tsk tsk.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

where is it?
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Its a subforum under the TZ
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Thanks. The thanks button is gone, so thanks.

Can somebody move it there, please?
          Thanks.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
            I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
            • May 2005

Originally posted by mybills
            Hello zoners. I would like to announce to you that I have created a political news source for the upcoming Zone Presidential Primaries. In fairness to all parties it is the politically correct thing to do, which is why I named it, The PC Times. I will report from both behind the scene, and on the front line. I will give you photographic proof that I interview the right people, and I will be very fair when bringing you the scoop..whether it's in a good light, or a bad, muddy mess.

I will leave you with my first observation below, and thank you for your time.

When BlackMetalNinja painfully stabbed a very close friend of his (candidate hopeful jfreeman) in the back by announcing his support of candidate hopeful MBBedard, there was one quote of his that struck this reporter as being bizzar!

You be the judge.
            Currently we do, those are old pictures...

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

This is a report, not a debate. You lose!

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

I see RockStar is on duty right now. Can you please move this thread to the campaign forum, RS?

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                  • Aug 2003

The Playa campaign will inform you of all of our press conferences and will release press statements to you as we begin our campaign.

We are currently building the Playa team and strategizing, we will contact you soon.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
                    The Playa campaign will inform you of all of our press conferences and will release press statements to you as we begin our campaign.

We are currently building the Playa team and strategizing, we will contact you soon.
                    This is acceptable. ~The PC Times.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                      • May 2005

I assure you, both Mr. Bedard and myself are currently sporting the chinstrap formation of beard... It's a show of our united front!

Comment

Working...
                      X