PDA

View Full Version : The PC Times

mybills
03-12-2008, 08:28 AM
Hello zoners. I would like to announce to you that I have created a political news source for the upcoming Zone Presidential Primaries. In fairness to all parties it is the politically correct thing to do, which is why I named it, The PC Times. I will report from both behind the scene, and on the front line. I will give you photographic proof that I interview the right people, and I will be very fair when bringing you the scoop..whether it's in a good light, or a bad, muddy mess.

I will leave you with my first observation below, and thank you for your time.

When BlackMetalNinja painfully stabbed a very close friend of his (candidate hopeful jfreeman) in the back by announcing his support of candidate hopeful MBBedard, there was one quote of his that struck this reporter as being bizzar!

he has the same style beard as me!
You be the judge.
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/mybills/beard.jpg

The King
03-12-2008, 08:29 AM
This should be in the election forum.... tsk tsk.

mybills
03-12-2008, 08:29 AM
where is it?

The King
03-12-2008, 08:31 AM
Its a subforum under the TZ

mybills
03-12-2008, 08:35 AM
Thanks. The thanks button is gone, so thanks.

Can somebody move it there, please?
Thanks.

BlackMetalNinja
03-12-2008, 08:36 AM
Hello zoners. I would like to announce to you that I have created a political news source for the upcoming Zone Presidential Primaries. In fairness to all parties it is the politically correct thing to do, which is why I named it, The PC Times. I will report from both behind the scene, and on the front line. I will give you photographic proof that I interview the right people, and I will be very fair when bringing you the scoop..whether it's in a good light, or a bad, muddy mess.

I will leave you with my first observation below, and thank you for your time.

When BlackMetalNinja painfully stabbed a very close friend of his (candidate hopeful jfreeman) in the back by announcing his support of candidate hopeful MBBedard, there was one quote of his that struck this reporter as being bizzar!

You be the judge.
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/mybills/beard.jpg

Currently we do, those are old pictures...

mybills
03-12-2008, 08:37 AM
This is a report, not a debate. You lose! :D

mybills
03-12-2008, 08:46 AM
I see RockStar is on duty right now. Can you please move this thread to the campaign forum, RS?

L.A. Playa
03-12-2008, 09:12 AM
The Playa campaign will inform you of all of our press conferences and will release press statements to you as we begin our campaign.

We are currently building the Playa team and strategizing, we will contact you soon.

mybills
03-12-2008, 09:32 AM
The Playa campaign will inform you of all of our press conferences and will release press statements to you as we begin our campaign.

We are currently building the Playa team and strategizing, we will contact you soon.
This is acceptable. ~The PC Times.

BlackMetalNinja
03-12-2008, 10:05 AM
I assure you, both Mr. Bedard and myself are currently sporting the chinstrap formation of beard... It's a show of our united front!