PDA

View Full Version : Ambassador of Awesome

The King
03-12-2008, 08:53 AM
First Off, I would like to thank all of the active participants in the first annual Zone Election, the canidates their teams and you the voter. This is huge event for the Zone and more importantly the Zoners.

I have been campaigning for a while now not for President but to simply be a Moderator. I have got the chance to speak to a lot of you over the past year, through IM, PM and obviously on here. The appeal to me was never the power, it was to be able to express the concerns of the zoners in the moderator forums. My Moderator campaign never really worked out but instead of quitting I conformed and started PM the moderators our concerns. This wasn't ideal but it prevented controversy in the public forums and provided the answers that were needed. I want to thank all of the mods and admins who have taken the time to help us, with these matters... hopefully soon we will be rubbing elbows.

While some people think my zone games are stupid and kind of a novelty, it has defenlly opened the lines of communication with a lot of zoners. So as always feel free to PM me your suggestion for BorB hottie, or new zone game... but lets also think a little bit, give me some insight as to what you want and/or expect from your zone president.

Lets Make the Zone the best place it can be. And remember no question or concern is too small or large.

All the Best...

MBB

LtFinFan66
03-12-2008, 08:54 AM
:clap:

mybills
03-12-2008, 08:57 AM
Well Mr. Awesome...maybe YOU can get them to move the PC TIMES thread into this forum. :ill:

The King
03-12-2008, 09:02 AM
PM sent.

Dujek
03-12-2008, 09:05 AM
While I may support one of your opponents I believe that it is important to have a strong selection of candidates from across the zoner spectrum, so I wish you all the best in the election.

Do you mind if I run a Paddy's day special BorB next Monday?

The King
03-12-2008, 09:14 AM
While I may support one of your opponents I believe that it is important to have a strong selection of candidates from across the zoner spectrum, so I wish you all the best in the election.

Do you mind if I run a Paddy's day special BorB next Monday?

With March Madness in full swing BorB is on hiatus, and as you probably know I am very protective of the Bang or Bucks name. The reason being if people just copy catted the threads all over the place... people would get pretty sick of it, pretty quick, not to mention the recycled girls.

So it has nothing to do with who you support its just my thing.

Heres a suggestion though.... why not post the girl and make it Bang or Boiled Dinner?

L.A. Playa
03-12-2008, 09:16 AM
Bedard,

Good luck!!!

Playa

The King
03-12-2008, 01:50 PM
I would also like to declare with me in office there will be no sex scandal!
I have always remained true to Jules.

Dujek
03-12-2008, 05:50 PM
With March Madness in full swing BorB is on hiatus, and as you probably know I am very protective of the Bang or Bucks name. The reason being if people just copy catted the threads all over the place... people would get pretty sick of it, pretty quick, not to mention the recycled girls.

So it has nothing to do with who you support its just my thing.

Heres a suggestion though.... why not post the girl and make it Bang or Boiled Dinner?

I was thinking of using "Colleen or Cash?"