PDA

View Full Version : If anyone is interested

Bill Brasky
03-12-2008, 10:40 AM
I know most of you are on the steamroller to MBBville, but if anyone is interested in participating in this, I could use a few good men/women as members of the Free-Man "Party" for Reefer-form.

In the likely event that MBB squashes me like a bug, I would consider a joint ticket as his VP. I am a man of the people, and the way I see it, 2 unified minds with similar ideals are better than 2 minds towards a different path...

Good luck to all!!!1

The King
03-12-2008, 10:44 AM
I know most of you are on the steamroller to MBBville, but if anyone is interested in participating in this, I could use a few good men/women as members of the Free-Man "Party" for Reefer-form.

In the likely event that MBB squashes me like a bug, I would consider a joint ticket as his VP. I am a man of the people, and the way I see it, 2 unified minds with similar ideals are better than 2 minds towards a different path...

Good luck to all!!!1

This strategy is odd. However if it doesnt work out for you, I will do my best to make room for you on my team.

Best of Luck to You Jfree.

Bill Brasky
03-12-2008, 10:49 AM
How is it odd?

Honestly, I feel as though you'd be better suited for mod status as you probably have more time to devote here than I. If the people want an alternative, I am here to provide it. However, judging from the voting yesterday, you clearly had the advantage.

The King
03-12-2008, 10:53 AM
I dont know saying you're available to be the VP of your opponents campaign on day one. If you dont believe in yourself, how are the people supposed to believe?

Bill Brasky
03-12-2008, 10:56 AM
I do believe in myself, but I am also realistic.

I also think this whole scenario has gotten a tad bit out of hand.

L.A. Playa
03-12-2008, 10:56 AM
Good Luck Freeman.

Playa

The King
03-12-2008, 10:59 AM
I do believe in myself, but I am also realistic.

I also think this whole scenario has gotten a tad bit out of hand.

I would agree with that.... However this is the path its going to take... So Im doing the Dew.

Bill Brasky
03-12-2008, 11:00 AM
http://www.neonsign.com/eng_neonsigns/images/mountaindothedewneon.jpg

mybills
03-12-2008, 11:07 AM
don't give up j, some of the votes from yesterday won't be there next time. I'm one of them (sorry MBB) because I have to remain neutral as a PC reporter. :up:

The King
03-12-2008, 11:08 AM
don't give up j, some of the votes from yesterday won't be there next time. I'm one of them (sorry MBB) because I have to remain neutral as a PC reporter. :up:

Thats ok the PC times founder has come out and supported me once. Ill just have to get your daughter out to vote. The youth needs to get to the polls!

Bill Brasky
03-12-2008, 11:13 AM
Let me clarify. I never said I WAS going to join him, I simply said I would consider it if the need came to fruition. I am running my own gig and plan on winning. If I don't, we'll take it from there.

northernbillfan
03-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Kind of early in the campaign for that strategy Freeman. This move usually happens well after the primaries are nearing a close.

YardRat
03-12-2008, 07:38 PM
What's in it for me?

Bill Brasky
03-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Kind of early in the campaign for that strategy Freeman. This move usually happens well after the primaries are nearing a close.

This should serve as an example of my exemplary ability to forsee the future, and work around it!!!1

chernobylwraiths
03-12-2008, 10:18 PM
Since naming your running mate is one of the first things that has to be done, I highly doubt he will name you his running mate. Of course, as has been shown, some people will throw their friends under the bus to gain a little power.

northernbillfan
03-13-2008, 04:28 AM
Since naming your running mate is one of the first things that has to be done, I highly doubt he will name you his running mate. Of course, as has been shown, some people will throw their friends under the bus to gain a little power.I think we all need to thrown some one under the bus from time to time