PDA

View Full Version : The Fourth and Final Presidential Candidate is.....

shelby
03-12-2008, 03:09 PM
Dujek! Welcome aboard to my brother from an Irish mother!
Slainte!

What the contest needs is an international flavour. The addition of a candidate with many years of experience in a conflict zone, especially with the Ninja/freeman *****-fest raging, and one who will put the needs of the beer-drinking zoner above all others. I believe I could bring together a coalition of the Irish, Canadian and Mexican members to create a zone government of international unity.

I put myself forward for election as zone president, under the "In it for the craic" banner.

chernobylwraiths
03-12-2008, 04:46 PM
:rofl: He's been here for less than two months!

shelby
03-12-2008, 04:48 PM
chern, i was waiting to hear from the candidate you suggested, but he never PM'd me....:sorry:

chernobylwraiths
03-12-2008, 04:59 PM
chern, i was waiting to hear from the candidate you suggested, but he never PM'd me....:sorry:

I understand I guess. I only saw this stuff yesterday. I had a full weekend and bowl on Monday nights so I didn't really get a chance to even look at the zone much until yesterday. I guess that's on me, so that's why I think this was a bit rushed. My candidate PM'd me and I didn't get it until I got home since I can only come on the site for the 45 minutes I take lunch during the day. I still have some ideas to disrupt things :D, but I can't say I'm not a little disappointed. No need to apologize to me as some really want to get the ball rolling. You know how kids are these days with instant gratification. They want stuff NOW!

Anyway, just an aside. Is it really fair for the guy? He's only been here a short while and we know, even if this guy has mad skills, this is a supreme popularity contest.

Dujek
03-12-2008, 05:30 PM
I'm the little candidate who could. Have faith.

L.A. Playa
03-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Good Luck Dujek,

Playa

northernbillfan
03-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Here's to a good campaign and here's to you Dujek...:cheers:

Dujek
03-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Good Luck Dujek,

Playa

You too.

chernobylwraiths
03-12-2008, 05:35 PM
I'm the little candidate who could. Have faith.

Good luck.