PDA

View Full Version : Bills fans sans frontiers

Dujek
03-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the international brotherhood of Bills fans. I am reaching out to you all, the dispossessed and the lonely, those who have no country to call their own, the illegal immigrants and the Canadians, as well as all the other zoners who believe that it is time that the voice of the Bills Zone was heard around the world, to offer a place aboard the biggest bandwagon to ever hit the zone.

Vote Dujek in 2008! It's the right choice for a forward thinking international board.

Remember folks, like Guinness, Dujek is good for you.
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/11796-1205184443.gif

The King
03-13-2008, 07:44 AM

You're a good poster man, but you wouldnt know what was good for this place if it showed up on your doorstep kicked you in the nuts and teabagged your mom.

Dujek
03-13-2008, 07:58 AM
I may be the most inexperienced candidate, but I believe that I will be able to put together a team that will be able to advise me wisely about the requirements and needs of the zone in general and individual zoners in particular.

I believe that my natural leadership ability will bring out the best in my campaign staff, who will all be working for the good of the zone as well as for the good of the International Brotherhood.

The King
03-13-2008, 08:01 AM
I may be the most inexperienced candidate, but I believe that I will be able to put together a team that will be able to advise me wisely about the requirements and needs of the zone in general and individual zoners in particular.

I believe that my natural leadership ability will bring out the best in my campaign staff, who will all be working for the good of the zone as well as for the good of the International Brotherhood.

Best of Luck to you, but you're the one who will have the MOD status not your team. You're the face, you're the name, you're the identity.