PDA

View Full Version : The Waiting Game.

mybills
03-13-2008, 06:28 AM
~The PC Times 7:26 am est.

With an important election just days away, things are a little too quiet.
It makes you wonder why you became interest in all of this to begin with.
How many people have registered, and of those, how many will actually vote? Only time will tell, but it certainly has brought a few old friends out of the woodwork. The reasons are not known to this reporter just yet, but our sources are in pursuit, and it may be time to call my snitch friend.

On the bright side, having peace & quiet is much better than having readers cry about the media's "fairness". Just how much of a hurry are these readers in, where they cannot wait for my snitch friend to gather info on every candidate for me to bring to everyone. It just can't be done in 5 hours my friends. However, we at The PC Times understand your concerns, so it is with great pleasure that this reporter will be hiring additional snitches, er, helpers, to bring you the latest news even faster than before.
If you are interested in a position with TPCT, keep your eyes peeled for the application later today.
Sincerely, your fair reporter from The PC Times.

Dujek
03-13-2008, 06:48 AM
I have part of my team in place. Still waiting on confirmation from some others, but I believe Sunday afternoon may be the time to keep your eyes peeled for a full announcement of the International Brotherhood Dujek in 08 campaign team.

Dujek is good for you!

The King
03-13-2008, 06:50 AM
http://www.winextra.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/WindowsLiveWriter/Timeforaskunkworksproject_F36D/secrecy%5B5%5D.jpg

mybills
03-13-2008, 06:51 AM
Thank you, cadidate Dujek. It is in our reader's best interest to gain important time line info just like that.
Sincerely,
The PC Times