• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bulldog
    Top Dog
    • Jan 2003

WGR

WGR is reporting that Bryant Johnson's agent has indicated that a decision is coming very soon. It is believed that Johnson will be choosing between Buffalo, Tampa Bay and possibly one other team.
    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: WGR

I can confirm this. I heard it this morning too.
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

The more I think about it the more Johnson and the knocks on him scare me... a big WR that doesn't play BIG can be very frustrating for Bills fans who have been waiting for a physical WR for a long time.

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

I'm honestly so tired of hearing about it that I just don't give a ****. We're begging an average player to come to our team.

Comment

• Bulldog
          Top Dog
          • Jan 2003

I don't really care one way or the other. Buffalo needs to address the WR postion early in the draft either way.
          I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
            I'm honestly so tired of hearing about it that I just don't give a ****. We're begging an average player to come to our team.
            How are we begging anybody? It sounds like we made an offer and he's got an option to take it if he so chooses. Ive seen no indication that we've upped the offer since we made first contact.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• venis2k1
              Youboty can hope
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer

Clearly the wise thing for the bills to do at this point is to sit on their hands and not try to improve between now and the end of april.

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

I still am not sold on Bryant. And if we do end up drafting Malcom Kelly, I am pretty sure he will be the #2 from the gate.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by venis2k1
                  Clearly the wise thing for the bills to do at this point is to sit on their hands and not try to improve between now and the end of april.

If it means not over paying for average talent I'm all for it.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                    H to the 12:20
                    • Jul 2002

If BJ does actually get signed, I'd be very surprised to see a WR drafted in the first couple of rounds. Not that I wouldn't like it, but expecting it is setting yourself up for disappointment, imo.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                      • Feb 2005

Signing BJ is an upgrade to what we have right now and that is all that matters to me, Reed and Price suck and Jenkins is a nobody, sign BJ and add another WR the whole point of the offseason is to UPGRADE, sign him, but i think he is going to the highest bidder and if it were us he would have signed here,
                      Dont get our hopes up i think we will be getting bad news on this guy
                      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

Well whatever happens we should be getting a new receiver for our team. I found it funny that AZ isn't on that list, I guess they blew it.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                          How are we begging anybody? It sounds like we made an offer and he's got an option to take it if he so chooses. Ive seen no indication that we've upped the offer since we made first contact.

Oh, he's angry because message board fans are begging for him to stay.

GIVE ME A F'n BREAK!
                          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Mahdi
                            • Mar 2004

The problem IMO with signing BJ is this.. if we do then we most likely wont select a WR high... then if we cant get Lee signed to an extension we will end up with BJ as our #1 WR and no young talent beside him...

In that case we could go into the 2009 season with BJ and a young #1 draft choice...

I dont like that scenario.....

Might be better to pass on BJ, work harder on signing Evans, draft Kelly or Sweed with our #1 pick...

That way if we cant sign Lee we have a young WR with a year under his belt and then we can add a vet or another player through the draft as our #2 for the 2009 season.

Comment

• venis2k1
                              Youboty can hope
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                              If BJ does actually get signed, I'd be very surprised to see a WR drafted in the first couple of rounds. Not that I wouldn't like it, but expecting it is setting yourself up for disappointment, imo.
                              You gotta believe the bills coming into this offseason wanted to improve both offensivly and defensivly. In the last few weeks we have added 3 pretty good players on Defense, none on offense. Thus im gonna asume the bills are gonna try to improve the O through the draft, early and often.

Comment

Working...
                              X