PDA

View Full Version : Marshall Just Proved His Idiocy once again

VeggieMan14
03-13-2008, 06:26 PM
He just said we needed a LT and didnt even mention WR as a need. idk bout you but jason peters is pretty good

The Spaz
03-13-2008, 06:34 PM
OMFG I was just going to post this same topic...lol. Does Marshall do any research before talking out of his ass?

historypete
03-13-2008, 06:35 PM
He gets paid to make these types of comments? Talk about not studying the team your talking about. I would think the whole Peters to the Pro Bowl would mean we have LT solidified, but I guess it isn't.

VeggieMan14
03-13-2008, 06:37 PM
He is an idiot they need him out of there he doesnt research things at all and just says stupid stuff but people listen to him. Kinda reminds me of charles barkley<spell check?

Patti120
03-13-2008, 06:39 PM
That was terrible. He had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. O line and LT being big needs. Talking out of his A$$.

Night Train
03-13-2008, 06:40 PM
The National Press gets all their team info 3rd hand, if at all.

How can we actually be offended by this, after years of numerous bogus reports ? It's entertainment/filler over substance.

Welcome to earth.

VeggieMan14
03-13-2008, 06:42 PM
O yea don't forget he said steve fairchild did a good job

jimbohastle51
03-13-2008, 06:43 PM
once again the bills get overlooked on tv. every team gets there little segment and its always spot on, and for us we get a guy who probably doesnt even know half our roster. a pro bowl LT and we need a new one? one too many hits in marshalls career i guess. and charles davis with devin thomas at 11!!!! my god!!!! if we want him that is fine he is a great prospect but take a CB at 11 and trade back up late to get him, 3 guys garanteed will be gone before him in this draft, limas sweed, malcom kelly , and deshaun jackson, no way he goes above those 3, like i said a great prospect but that is more than a reach! he had 6 catches 2 years a go and only had one season whole a damn, and he isnt that tall, he measured 6'1 7/8" thats only like 2 inches taller than lee evans why thats not even a difference, and he is barley 200 lbs. nice prospect but way too high at 11.

The Spaz
03-13-2008, 06:47 PM
The National Press gets all their team info 3rd hand, if at all.

How can we actually be offended by this, after years of numerous bogus reports ? It's entertainment/filler over substance.

Welcome to earth.

It's the ****ing NFL Network you would think there employees would know what they are talking about.

VeggieMan14
03-13-2008, 06:48 PM
It's the ****ing NFL Network you would think there employees would know what they are talking about. exactly they all must be dee dee dee's:smashfrea

Akhippo
03-13-2008, 09:10 PM
I liked Faulk as a player. SD State and such. But his opinions are thick with player attitude. Hes not flashy annoying like D Sanders. He has an arrogant stupidity. Rod Woodson may be a little slow on camera, but he seems to be even keeled and have thoughtful opinions for the most part.

Analyst on the NFL Network should know the NFL inside and out. Its like a rocket scientist at NASA who knows some of the parts of the shuttle, but figures his degree and smile will get him through.

X-Era
03-13-2008, 09:18 PM
He just said we needed a LT and didnt even mention WR as a need. idk bout you but jason peters is pretty good

Hes a previous player, let me give you a quick list of what they are likely to say:

1) Players that are over the hill... still are the best in the NFL
2) Last years best team is always this years best team
3) If you are not a playoff team they have literally NO idea about whose on your team or whose good
4) When in doubt, blame the QB, RB, or WR.

Pretty much a snap shot of why the media who is often filled by ex-players (at least on TV) is useless.

hydro
03-13-2008, 09:23 PM
O yea don't forget he said steve fairchild did a good job

Seeing as he was his former OC, I am not surprised.

Night Train
03-14-2008, 04:57 AM
It's the ****ing NFL Network you would think there employees would know what they are talking about.

Agreed but unless you're one of the top teams, they don't really bother getting to know the small market/non-playoff types.

jamze132
03-14-2008, 05:10 AM
I sent an e-mail to the NFL Network...

To whom it may concern,

Something needs to be done about Marshall Faulk's ability to analyze teams' needs. How in the hell does Buffalo need a LT when we already have Jason Peter's who, by the way, was selected to his first Pro Bowl this past season? I can't believe you guys pay Marshall to say such ignorant things on national TV. It really takes away all your credibility. I guess I will stick with ESPN who, even though they have some idiots too, at least know that the last thing Buffalo needs is a LT! Thank you and good luck with your future ratings as long as Marshall Faulk is analyzing anything.

Sincerly,
James Irwin

colin
03-14-2008, 07:24 AM
you know, i find most of the nfln guys pretty good.

soly and brian do great analysis (they can be wrong, but they show what they see, and thats more than most), rod and deon are actually pretty astute, and mayock and shefter and such are all good IMO.

faulk is the exception, wow, he really sucks.

jamze132
03-14-2008, 07:52 AM
you know, i find most of the nfln guys pretty good.

soly and brian do great analysis (they can be wrong, but they show what they see, and thats more than most), rod and deon are actually pretty astute, and mayock and shefter and such are all good IMO.

faulk is the exception, wow, he really sucks.
He pretty much is screwing it up for the rest of them. I wonder if any of those other guys sit there and say, "Marshall, WTF are you talking about?"

Patti120
03-14-2008, 08:01 AM
He pretty much is screwing it up for the rest of them. I wonder if any of those other guys sit there and say, "Marshall, WTF are you talking about?"

I was wondering the same thing. During the commericial was Rich Eisen like Marshall wtf are you on?

Of course it is entirely possible that Rich has no clue either though.