PDA

View Full Version : Citizens of the zone

Gunzlingr
03-14-2008, 08:20 AM
I have been contacted by a great many who share the same concerns about the direction the zone has been heading. As a member who has been here since the beginning, I see this as the perfect time to take action and right the ship. That is why I am proud to announce the Gunzlingr - Chernobylwraiths ticket for Billszone president.

Kick it old school with Gunz/Chern in '08.

mybills
03-14-2008, 08:35 AM
You people are killing me as a reporter. I may have to sell the PC Times. :doh:

Gunzlingr
03-14-2008, 08:42 AM
You people are killing me as a reporter. I may have to sell the PC Times. :doh:

Maybe you should have contacted either Chern or myself. We would have given you the exclusive.

The King
03-14-2008, 08:46 AM
Wait a minute..... a MOD who didnt want to be a MOD is now running to be a MOD?

mybills
03-14-2008, 08:49 AM
And everyone thinks the old, black, lady election is crazy.

The King
03-14-2008, 08:49 AM
Dujek and Playa might as well drop out now.... assuming this is allowed.

Gunzlingr
03-14-2008, 08:50 AM
Wait a minute..... a MOD who didnt want to be a MOD is now running to be a MOD?

No, I don't want to be a Mod. I want to be the voice of the people, the president. As a mod it wasn't possible to be the voice of the people, but as a regular citizen the sky is the limit.

mybills
03-14-2008, 08:55 AM
Are you aware of the prize? :chuckle:

L.A. Playa
03-14-2008, 08:59 AM
Dujek and Playa might as well drop out now.... assuming this is allowed.

L.A. Playa is not a quitter and fears no campaign, so please in the future refrain from suggestions to the L.A. Playa campaign and concern yourself with your own campaign.

Thank you and good luck,

L.A. Playa

BlackMetalNinja
03-14-2008, 09:05 AM
L.A. Playa is not a quitter and fears no campaign, so please in the future refrain from suggestions to the L.A. Playa campaign and concern yourself with your own campaign.

Thank you and good luck,

L.A. Playa

Does the LA Playa campaign only work like 3 days a week or something?

Gunzlingr
03-14-2008, 09:20 AM
Are you aware of the prize? :chuckle:

I am not doing it for any prize, I am doing it for the members of the zone.

The King
03-14-2008, 09:21 AM
I am not doing it for any prize, I am doing it for the members of the zone.

Then technically you could be making a difference everyday.

BlackMetalNinja
03-14-2008, 09:23 AM

Like some people have already done long before an Election was occuring.

mybills
03-14-2008, 09:25 AM
jeez BMN, you kiss any harder, he won't be able to poop.

Gunzlingr
03-14-2008, 09:27 AM

I have been making a difference since July of 2002, thanks for allowing me to bring that up. This has been the first time in the history of the zone that there has been an official election, and I wish to do my part.

Gunzlingr
03-14-2008, 09:28 AM
Like some people have already done long before an Election was occuring.

some of us much longer than others, Scott.

BlackMetalNinja
03-14-2008, 09:47 AM
some of us much longer than others, Scott.

Perhaps so, but this seems to be a what have you done for me lately world... There has been no denying that Bedard has had the full attention of the TZ for sometime now.

I won't discredit you in the least though, you've always been cool with me man! :up:

And Beth, I'm not kissing ass, I truly want him to win and I think he would be a great addition to the staff. What the hell good would kissing ass on an online forum do me?

BAM
03-14-2008, 11:04 AM
This must be the McCain version of the Zone Election.

Gunzlingr
03-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Perhaps if McCain was 34 instead of 71.

LtFinFan66
03-14-2008, 11:30 AM
Sorry Gunz but your running mate is anti-LtFF

Gunzlingr
03-14-2008, 11:39 AM
Sorry Gunz but your running mate is anti-LtFF

Sorry to hear that, Dan.

I fell I have been very sympathetic to the plight of the resident aliens of this board now matter which team they cheer for. Remember, you are voting for President, not Vice President.

DraftBoy
03-14-2008, 12:11 PM
Sorry to hear that, Dan.

I fell I have been very sympathetic to the plight of the resident aliens of this board now matter which team they cheer for. Remember, you are voting for President, not Vice President.

So are you saying you wont be paying attention to your VP since the vote is for you and not for Chern? Im sure Chern will love to hear this news, or are you just trying to tell each group what they want to hear in order to appease them all without committing to any?

shelby
03-14-2008, 12:58 PM
The VP will assume power if the Zone President dies in office.
Keep that in mind, people!

Gunzlingr
03-14-2008, 01:06 PM
So are you saying you wont be paying attention to your VP since the vote is for you and not for Chern? Im sure Chern will love to hear this news, or are you just trying to tell each group what they want to hear in order to appease them all without committing to any?

Just stating that when you go the polls, you should look at the big picture. I personally like diversity, so the fact that Cern and I don't always see eye to eye is a positive. That, and I am not planning to die until after I leave office :D

DraftBoy
03-14-2008, 01:28 PM
Just stating that when you go the polls, you should look at the big picture. I personally like diversity, so the fact that Cern and I don't always see eye to eye is a positive. That, and I am not planning to die until after I leave office :D

But you just said a vote for your ticket is a vote for you and not for your VP. Are you asking us as voters to ignore this statement or are you retracting it? Because it sounds more like dictatorial rule then something a President would say.

Gunzlingr
03-14-2008, 01:33 PM
But you just said a vote for your ticket is a vote for you and not for your VP. Are you asking us as voters to ignore this statement or are you retracting it? Because it sounds more like dictatorial rule then something a President would say.

I guess I wasn't very clear in what I was trying to convey in the first post. I apologize for that, and withdraw the statement.

DraftBoy
03-14-2008, 01:40 PM
I guess I wasn't very clear in what I was trying to convey in the first post. I apologize for that, and withdraw the statement.

Good to know

chernobylwraiths
03-14-2008, 04:11 PM

I fully endorse Gunz in this election. What kind of ticket would it be if it was just straight up ass kissing (cough BMN cough) all the time. We both have our ideas on how things should go and we are fairly closely aligned. I have no problem with LT. I have on occasion let others know how I feel about an issue. I have also been handed my ass on a couple occasions when my feelings weren't shared. But, I did not run away and cry like some have. I did not whine and ***** about it like some have. I have taken my lumps, but people know where I stand.

chernobylwraiths
03-14-2008, 04:11 PM
The VP will assume power if the Zone President dies in office.
Keep that in mind, people!

:rofl:

chernobylwraiths
03-14-2008, 04:13 PM

As in any other election, the VP or lieutenant governor is just a figure head and has no real power or chance... er...

:D

A vote for the Gunz/chern ticket IS a vote for Gunz as I fully endorse this candidacy.

DraftBoy
03-14-2008, 04:17 PM
As in any other election, the VP or lieutenant governor is just a figure head and has no real power or chance... er...

:D

A vote for the Gunz/chern ticket IS a vote for Gunz as I fully endorse this candidacy.

Im sorry but your running mate has retracted his statement because it was unclear and appears to be dictatorial, or you now reiterating the same statement? Are you guys on the same page at all?

chernobylwraiths
03-14-2008, 04:23 PM
Im sorry but your running mate has retracted his statement because it was unclear and appears to be dictatorial, or you now reiterating the same statement? Are you guys on the same page at all?

Please, let's not try to make something where there is nothing. Lt brought up a point that is untrue and Gunz tried to allay his fears. When you elect a president, you take into account what the president has to say and what his policies are. I cannot make policy, but he listens to me and we have understanding in each other.

LtFinFan66
03-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Lt brought up a point that is untrueNot really:scratch:

chernobylwraiths
03-14-2008, 06:15 PM
Not really:scratch:

How so?

I actively tried to have a fin fan NOT the highest repped poster on the zone. It was about your team affiliation and never anything personal. Can you deny that?

LtFinFan66
03-14-2008, 06:24 PM
How so?

I actively tried to have a fin fan NOT the highest repped poster on the zone. It was about your team affiliation and never anything personal. Can you deny that?Just giving you and your ticket ****. You are anti-me having the highest rep which could be considered anti-LtFF:idunno:

chernobylwraiths
03-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Just pointing out to a mod though, your profanity went through the filter. You might want to tell someone about that.

chernobylwraiths
03-14-2008, 07:29 PM
See mods! I have genuine concern about the zone. Even when nobody else seems to be here. :D

Dude
03-14-2008, 07:30 PM
You're the ****, chern. :up:

chernobylwraiths
03-14-2008, 07:35 PM
You're the ****, chern. :up:

Usually people forget the the.

Voltron
03-15-2008, 12:48 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to put all of my support behind Gunz and Chern in this race. I also will stake my vast fortune at their disposal for any campaign funds. It is time to bring back the Good Ole Days of the Zone and I think Gunz and Chern the the men to do it!

:salute:

mybills
03-15-2008, 07:07 AM
Please join the PC TIMES...We could use an investigator that's not afraid to ask these kinds of questions. :up:

Earthquake Enyart
03-15-2008, 10:49 AM
More losers for the pile that will be left in my wake.