PDA

View Full Version : Quick Facts:

Gunzlingr
03-14-2008, 10:00 AM
FACT: Gunz has more posts than any other candidate.

Over twice what Mr. Freeman and Mr. Beddard have.

Wouldn't you rather elect someone with staying power, not some flash in the pan? I have been here since the beginning and will be here until the end.

FACT: Gunz has real world politcal experience

As a member of my city council for the last 5 years, I know what it is like to face the day to day issues of a govening body. As a member of the local economic development board, I know that it takes hard work and and dedication to the cause to keep old members while bring in new members.

FACT: Gunz is a former moderator

Yes it is true, I stepped down from the position of my own free will. I have no interest in that part of the election. If I am elected, I will freely refuse the position of moderator, as no zoner should have the amount of power a moderator/president would provide.

FACT: Gunz is a proven winner.

I am a past insult contest winner, and a 4th place finisher in Zone Survivor. I also currently hold the record in Starship Legend. I have also been voted most popular moderator in the past, as well as funniest zoner.

The King
03-14-2008, 10:07 AM
What will be the difference between the Gunz now and President Gunz?

My purpose for running for office is to be the voice of the people in the moderators forum. Providing the best possible answers for moderators actions and changes to the zone. It just seems to me if your not looking for that you could just contribute as an every day zoner.

The King
03-14-2008, 10:15 AM
I like Gunz, I even bought him a mandatory xmas gift. The fact of the matter is simple. You had a chance to make a difference and you quit.

Gunzlingr
03-14-2008, 10:17 AM
What will be the difference between the Gunz now and President Gunz?

My purpose for running for office is to be the voice of the people in the moderators forum. Providing the best possible answers for moderators actions and changes to the zone. It just seems to me if your not looking for that you could just contribute as an every day zoner.

I would still be the champion in the mod forum, I just would refuse the mod title and powers. I would not choose to play god on the forum, but I would let the mods know what the people are concerned about. Unlike some people I have no interest in personal power and glory, only the betterment of the zone. After my term is up, I will walk away and freely hand the reigns to the next champion of the people.

Bill Brasky
03-14-2008, 10:18 AM
I too like Gunz... of course, I always respect my elders...

Gunzlingr
03-14-2008, 10:19 AM
I like Gunz, I even bought him a mandatory xmas gift. The fact of the matter is simple. You had a chance to make a difference and you quit.

You can believe that if you wish, because I would never reveal what went on behind the closed doors of the moderator forum. I admit I did step down, the reasons for which will remain between me and pastor ted.