PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Quick Facts:

Bill Brasky
03-14-2008, 10:07 AM
Forked from: Quick Facts: (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2373013)

FACT: Gunz has more posts than any other candidate.

Over twice what Mr. Freeman and Mr. Beddard have.

Wouldn't you rather elect someone with staying power, not some flash in the pan? I have been here since the beginning and will be here until the end.

FACT: Gunz has real world politcal experience

As a member of my city council for the last 5 years, I know what it is like to face the day to day issues of a govening body. As a member of the local economic development board, I know that it takes hard work and and dedication to the cause to keep old members while bring in new members.

FACT: Gunz is a former moderator

Yes it is true, I stepped down from the position of my own free will. I have no interest in that part of the election. If I am elected, I will freely refuse the position of moderator, as no zoner should have the amount of power a moderator/president would provide.

FACT: Gunz is a proven winner.

I am a past insult contest winner, and a 4th place finisher in Zone Survivor. I also currently hold the record in Starship Legend. I have also been voted most popular moderator in the past, as well as funniest zoner.

Great question Gunz, I'm glad you asked.

Ladies and Gentlemen. Yes, perhaps it's true. Gunz has been a lifer here. Sure, he may have "real world" experience, but hell... I worked at MTV. I've actually watched the Real World. I bet he hasn't.

Sure, he might have been around since the stone age, but do Dinosaurs still rule the earth? I doubt it. Unless you live on Jurassic Island. Point being - do you want a fossil running your great community, or do you want someone that can inject a youthful spark into the BZ township? I ask, what has he done for his "city council"? A recent survey shows nobody wants to move to South Dakota.

FACE

Former moderator? Do you want a guy who says he's game, then wants a timeout to get some well deserved "rest"? Cuz that's what old people do... they rest.... a lot. Hooligans come out at dark and cause all sorts of mayhem. The Zone can't have a leader that eats dinner at 4 and is in bed by 7.

FACE

"I have won this, been voted that, done things, blah blah blah". Again, do you want a guy with a proven track record from the Nixon administration, or somebody that can deal with real issues pertaining to current day problems?

FACE

People, again, the decision is yours.

Don't hate, Freeman 08.

The King
03-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Yea, I got nothing. That was awesome.

Gunzlingr
03-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Forked from: Quick Facts: (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2373013)

Ladies and Gentlemen. Yes, perhaps it's true. Gunz has been a lifer here. Sure, he may have "real world" experience, but hell... I worked at MTV. I've actually watched the Real World. I bet he hasn't.

Sure, he might have been around since the stone age, but do Dinosaurs still rule the earth? I doubt it. Unless you live on Jurassic Island. Point being - do you want a fossil running your great community, or do you want someone that can inject a youthful spark into the BZ township? I ask, what has he done for his "city council"? A recent survey shows nobody wants to move to South Dakota.

FACE

Former moderator? Do you want a guy who says he's game, then wants a timeout to get some well deserved "rest"? Cuz that's what old people do... they rest.... a lot. Hooligans come out at dark and cause all sorts of mayhem. The Zone can't have a leader that eats dinner at 4 and is in bed by 7.

FACE

"I have won this, been voted that, done things, blah blah blah". Again, do you want a guy with a proven track record from the Nixon administration, or somebody that can deal with real issues pertaining to current day problems?

FACE

Don't hate, Freeman 08.

I guess Mr. Freeman and Mr. Beddard must be running scared in the shadow of a true leader. I vowed that I wouldn't make personal attacks and run a clean campaign, I guess the same can't be said for them.

Yes, I watched the Real World, Road Rules and Beevis and Butthead, and I also remember when MTV didn't suck ass. I am sure there are more than a few of these "dinosaurs" that remember when MTV was actually music television not crap ass "reality" programming.

Yes, I am from South Dakota. That just makes me a salt of the earth type of guy that would buy any of you a beer. I defer to my running mate on the "big city" issues. I guess if being a nice guy from a small town is a bad thing, so be it.

Yes, I stepped down from my mod position due to a personal conflict. I was upset and maybe said some things to an admin that I regret, and I hope that that is the same on his/her part. We have since made amends, and like I have stated numerous times. I am not interested in personal power or personal gain. I want to be the mod forums voice of the people, I never have been a power hungry attention whore.

Yes I am over 30, but I am only 34. Not everyone here is a freshman in highschool. There are many zoners aged 30 and up. My opponents would lead you to believe that that isn't so. With youth comes inexperience, and naivete, arrogance and false confidence.

BAM
03-14-2008, 11:34 AM

FACE

FACE

FACE

Don't hate, Freeman 08.

This is why I'm voting for Freeman. He's got a way with words.

BAM
03-14-2008, 11:36 AM
I guess Mr. Freeman and Mr. Beddard must be running scared in the shadow of a true leader. I vowed that I wouldn't make personal attacks and run a clean campaign, I guess the same can't be said for them.

Yes, I watched the Real World, Road Rules and Beevis and Butthead, and I also remember when MTV didn't suck ass. I am sure there are more than a few of these "dinosaurs" that remember when MTV was actually music television not crap ass "reality" programming.

Yes, I am from South Dakota. That just makes me a salt of the earth type of guy that would buy any of you a beer. I defer to my running mate on the "big city" issues. I guess if being a nice guy from a small town is a bad thing, so be it.

Yes, I stepped down from my mod position due to a personal conflict. I was upset and maybe said some things to an admin that I regret, and I hope that that is the same on his/her part. We have since made amends, and like I have stated numerous times. I am not interested in personal power or personal gain. I want to be the mod forums voice of the people, I never have been a power hungry attention whore.

Yes I am over 30, but I am only 34. Not everyone here is a freshman in highschool. There are many zoners aged 30 and up. My opponents would lead you to believe that that isn't so. With youth comes inexperience, and naivete, arrogance and false confidence.

Good response!