PDA

View Full Version : A message from L.A. PLaya

L.A. Playa
03-14-2008, 09:38 PM
I want to thank all my fellow zoners who have already supported and encouraged my run for office.

I am honored to be a candidate for this election, I am a man of the people and have chosen to run to represent those who have wants and needs and to champion their cries for change.

The Zone is at a critical crossroads, much like our world there are many issues that are effecting our everyday lives and the members of the Zone need a leader who is strong, compassionate, an educated professional, fair, loving and with a sense of humor.

I am proud to announce that my running mate, Northernbillfan, an Admin known for his tough yet fair approach and also a Zone fixture that will be a trusted advisor in my quest.

Also, Draftboy a longtime Mod of the Zone and political expert is my Chief of Staff. He adds his experience as a Mod with his practical and educational background in politics.

My Campaign Manager, Devin, is also an Admin of the Zone and one of the most loved Zoners. He will provide much wisdom in running the campaign

Finally last but certainly not least my Director of Media, MadBomber, adds his vast experience with media and wisdom and experience to my campaign.

I feel my team is far and away the best team possible and is filled with, charisma, knowledge, experience and the independant spirit needed to represent all Zoners and Unite and make the Zone a better place.

I will listen to all Zoner concerns and address each and present to the Admin staff, having 2 Admins on my staff makes the consulting process in decision making to make realistic change possible.

My record shows I will fight for my fellow Zoners and go the extra mile to meet their needs on and off the board. My well known tale of getting Mikey is an example I sacrificed my evening for the better of getting Mikey laid and if not for another party the mission would have been accomplished. I will also meet this goal with success when Mikey comes to Los Angeles. Mikey can also attain I have coached him several times in private for him to attempt to succesfully meet this goal on his own.

I also have experience as Mod on another site so I already know how to be fair and meet the needs of all members, Devin can attest to this experience.

I am a proven winner and competitor, in the past I have won the Big Money Fantasy Football league, in the defunct BZFL I served as Interm Commissioner and went 19-0 and was League Champion.

In reality I can't provide "Pussy and Free Beer" for all, but wouldn't this world be a better place if I could. Many Zoners can attest that I have said if in LA call me I we will hang out and I will show you areound and buy you a drink.

My hospitality is unmatched, being in a large metropolitan my connections are unmatched, my experience as a leader is unmatched and my team is second to none.

So in conclusion, I say we can make a difference we can usher in a new and great era of the Zone, we can be a the positive force of change and we will do this together.

Vote for Change. Vote for experience. Vote for a proven winner!!

L.A. PLAYA/NBF '08

LtFinFan66
03-14-2008, 09:40 PM
Nice team Patrick:up:

shelby
03-15-2008, 08:29 AM
Well done!

Earthquake Enyart
03-15-2008, 10:53 AM
Having two admins on your staff is a huge minus, unless they are Log and Dozer.

L.A. Playa
03-17-2008, 12:27 PM

Thank you for your insightful input

Iehoshua
03-17-2008, 12:30 PM
MadBomber as Director of Media is a great choice. Look forward to his campaign material!

Valerie
03-17-2008, 12:35 PM
WOW! This is a nice set of people! :up:

It's good to see you still like Dozer despite his engagement to evil me.

RockStar36
03-17-2008, 12:35 PM
So does MadBomber know that he was your second choice for that position?

BlackMetalNinja
03-17-2008, 12:38 PM
I don't know, Mad Bomber's services were highly sought after... I'm sad we couldn't get him on our team, but I wish him the best of luck in this election.

RockStar36
03-17-2008, 12:39 PM
My mistake. Devin was his second choice and a new position was apparently created for someone with Photoshop experience (I'm assuming Devin doesn't have much).

L.A. Playa
03-17-2008, 12:41 PM
So does MadBomber know that he was your second choice for that position?

When it became known to me that Mad Bomber wanted to be apart of the L.A. Playa/NBF movement, he was most definitely the best choice for the position. Mad Bomber bring skills that are second to none in the Zone and his loyalty and dedication to the Movement are very well appreciated.

Good Luck with your campaign,

L.A. Playa

L.A. Playa
03-17-2008, 12:43 PM
My mistake. Devin was his second choice and a new position was apparently created for someone with Photoshop experience (I'm assuming Devin doesn't have much).

Devin was never a second choice, Devin was always apart of the L.A. Playa Movement. He based on his time restraints chose the position he could best meet the time requirements for, this bumped out all other candidates no matter how well their background was.

Good luck in your campaign,

L.A. Playa

L.A. Playa
03-19-2008, 10:43 PM
I just want to take a moment to publicly thank my team for all of their hard work so far. Great job everyone !

Dozerdog
03-20-2008, 07:49 AM
What is your position on cats?

L.A. Playa
03-20-2008, 08:05 AM
What is your position on cats?

I love animals, a few years ago I had a beloved cat that was 18 years old pass away, cats are wonderful pets

RockStar36
03-20-2008, 08:05 AM
I love animals, a few years ago I had a beloved cat that was 18 years old pass away, cats are wonderful pets

Is that what you meant when you called for "Pussy and Beer in 08"?

L.A. Playa
03-20-2008, 09:11 AM
I love animals, in fact I am assisting a friend in starting up a non-profit orginazation to assist abused animals

Earthquake Enyart
03-20-2008, 09:37 AM
I hate cats.

My old mutt dog Pal just passed away. :sad:

L.A. Playa
03-20-2008, 09:39 AM
I hate cats.

My old mutt dog Pal just passed away. :sad:

My condolences on your loss

L.A. Playa
03-21-2008, 07:13 AM
Good morning Zoners, Happy Good Friday

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 07:42 AM
Good morning Zoners, Happy Good Friday

Isn't that kind of a contradiction?

L.A. Playa
03-21-2008, 07:42 AM
Isn't that kind of a contradiction?

today is Good Friday isnt it ?

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 07:48 AM
today is Good Friday isnt it ?

Just messing with ya.

Happy day that HE died?

L.A. Playa
03-21-2008, 07:49 AM
Just messing with ya.

Happy day that HE died?

well I would guess that unless your rich uncle died and left you millions this is the only day someone ever died tha twe call a Good day

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 07:53 AM
well I would guess that unless your rich uncle died and left you millions this is the only day someone ever died tha twe call a Good day

:up: