PDA

View Full Version : A Little Raptor Told Me.

mybills
03-15-2008, 07:01 AM
~THE PC TIMES 8:00 am est.

I took a walk around the Political World this morning, only to discover that I'm more than extinct. In a brief non podium debate, jfreeman was quoted as saying, "do you want a fossil running your great community, or do you want someone that can inject a youthful spark into the BZ township?" The fossil that he was referring to was one of his opponents, candidate Gunzlingr. The fact that I am older than both of them, makes me wish I hid my eggs better in the dinosaur forest. But I digress.
jfreeman is one of those candidates that has been quoted in the past for his strong stances. For example, someone once told me that when asked about donating to a lazy begger, when they're very capable of earning their own way...jfreeman said, "I FILLIBUSTER THIS DONATION. MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUNDS." and yes, it really was all caps!

Candidate Gunzlingr however, seems to be taking a different kind of stance. While he's more of a caveman because he's not as old as my ancestors, he has been around the zone long enough to know the whats' and whatnots', as well as the whos' and wannabes'..He's willing to give up the flashy MOD title, should he win. It seems to suggest some sort of sacrifice, which later on, I will dig a little deeper to confirm or deny.

Stay tuned while our investigators search the souls of some other candidates that are in the race to become the new 2008 Zone President.

~The PC Times