PDA

View Full Version : More Power To You!..and LOVE?

mybills
03-15-2008, 08:28 AM
The PC Times 9:28 am est.

Hello readers. While candidate L.A. Playa may have joined the race for Zone President early on, it seems to this reporter that he was indeed serious by the time he read rule # 4 of the elections. Zone staff members are allowed to be a part of your team; however they may NOT use their powers to alter votes, change poll results, or for any other nefarious reasons to give you an edge. In addition to choosing two Admin's and a MOD as part of his staff, he has issued the following (very long) sentence. "The Zone is at a critical crossroads, much like our world there are many issues that are effecting our everyday lives and the members of the Zone need a leader who is strong, compassionate, an educated professional, fair, loving and with a sense of humor."
I find the last three words, well, humorous. Dinosaurs don't eat hay & carrots, which is what he once offered me. Anyway, there appears to be a lot of "power" behind the Playa, so this should make for an interesting podium style debate.

While we're on the subject of "power", there's been another 'early on' candidate in this race. His name is MBBedard, and his views sometimes seem the polar opposite of the aforementioned candidate. They were once asked about a long standing zone debate, Pirate v Ninja. This has always been a debate about a power struggle, but neither of these candidates struggled to answer.

MBBedard: "Its time they get along."
L.A. Playa: "Pirates are old school and out dated while Ninjas are timeless, go out in a Pirate outfit and you look gay, while go out in a Ninja outfit and no one will see you."

Now to be fair to our gay readers, L.A. Playa DID admit to having a sense of humor, so hopefully you won't be offended by that statement. But enough about him. Let's get back to this MBBedard candidate again. He likes himself. He has a lapel pin to prove it. It says, "I LIKE MIKE." I'm not so sure he likes his opponents though, he's shown some annoyance about the late comers. In my opinion, it's healthy to like and not like, as long as you're faithful to those you do like/love. "I would also like to declare with me in office there will be no sex scandal! I have always remained true to Jules." said Bedard.
"Lets Make the Zone the best place it can be. And remember no question or concern is too small or large.

All the Best...

MBB"
To which came the reply,
"Bedard,
Good luck!!!

Playa"
Rest assured there is nothing more powerful than love, and when candidates show love like that, it's going to be a difficult task for you to decide.

~The PC Times