Bills vs Philly

even though philly lost some talent i think they can bounce back

Dozerdog
04-12-2003, 09:21 AM
Bills - Bucs

Philly has proven time and again they can't get past TB

Rams lost more talent than they gained- Martz's magic has been figured out

SF- Step backwards losing Mooch

No one from the NFC North- THe Pack lost a few MPH of the old fastball and they are the only real contender from that division.

Atlanta- Probably the runner up in the NFC Championship game

================

Raiders- Dismantled

Fins- Bawawawawawahahahahah

Pats- I don't see them much better than last season- to many holes

Jets- to many losses in FA

Browns- Nope

Steelers- Need a QB- RB Bettis getting old

Broncos- Might lose to the Bills in the AFC Championship game- will win the game if they have home field- Let's see what Plummer can do with a very good offensive coach

San Diego- Butler's last act- getting Boston- could put them in the SB- very close with Denver

KC- Worried about the health of Holmes- Poor defense that hasn't been reworked like Buffalo's.

Herdwatcher
04-12-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by mikemac2001
Super bowl Predictions

Bills vs Philly

even though philly lost some talent i think they can bounce back

Philly will be hard pressed to make it that far. They have had two good seasons to make it, and in this day and age of the NFL they may need another couple years to put it back together.
I will go with Dozer's pick of the Bucs, simple fact, they are on top and not willing to come down anytime soon.

Bills vs Bucs

BFBills
04-12-2003, 09:34 AM
Atl vs Buf

i just don't see any other team making an impact in the AFC

EM Bills Fan 80
04-12-2003, 11:38 AM
Buffalo vs Atlanta

mikemac2001
04-12-2003, 11:38 AM
i dont think philly lost much i know hugh is big on the dline but i feel there seconday is good enough and mcnabb can get them there. the bucs are the number one team in the nfc tho

venis2k1
04-12-2003, 11:52 AM
The bucs gotta be the favorite out of the NFC, they have actully gotten better than they were last year (Rudd, Matthews, Miller, Green, getting rid of RJ) the AFC is completly open. Bills, Pats, Chargers, Jets, Broncos, Steelers. its open for the taking

Mr. Miyagi
04-12-2003, 12:25 PM
Cards vs Bengals. :D

Man! It's too early to be doing this now!

EM Bills Fan 80
04-12-2003, 12:38 PM
I dont think a team gets better be getting rid of a back-up that went 2-0 and filled in perfectly fine when called upon in parts of other games.

Mr. Miyagi
04-12-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by EM Bills Fan 80
I dont think a team gets better be getting rid of a back-up that went 2-0 and filled in perfectly fine when called upon in parts of other games.
Are you talking about RJ? No team can be any worse off by getting rid of him.

ublinkwescore
04-12-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Bills - Bucs

Philly has proven time and again they can't get past TB

Rams lost more talent than they gained- Martz's magic has been figured out

SF- Step backwards losing Mooch

No one from the NFC North- THe Pack lost a few MPH of the old fastball and they are the only real contender from that division.

================

Raiders- Dismantled

Fins- Bawawawawawahahahahah

Jets- to many losses in FA

Browns- Nope

Steelers- Need a QB- RB Bettis getting old

Broncos- Might lose to the Bills in the AFC Championship game- will win the game if they have home field- Let's see what Plummer can do with a very good offensive coach

San Diego- Butler's last act- getting Boston- could put them in the SB- very close with Denver

KC- Worried about the health of Holmes- Poor defense that hasn't been reworked like Buffalo's.

"Philly has proven time and again they can't get past TB"

Wrong - it was the other way around until this year.

"San Diego- Butler's last act- getting Boston- could put them in the SB- very close with Denver"

Yeah, but, come on, they're the chargers for pete's sake. they'll start off strong, knock off a good team, and then fall apart by week 8 or 9 - and they'll be without Seau. Remember last season when the pats looked like a real deal, and then the chargers beat them - we eventually beat the chargers.

"Steelers- Need a QB- RB Bettis getting old"

Maddox looks like a real deal to me, and Bettis wasn't the man in Pittsburgh last year, Amos Zeroue was.

I beg to differ, now that they've got Price - this team will have so much speed between Vick, Dunn, and Price they will have almost as many weapons on O as we do. And we all know that "gravy stain" Wade can put together some resilient Ds. I think the Falcons will be our opposition in the Superbowl.

"Raiders- Dismantled"

Not entirely - they're electing to put cap hell off until next season in an attempt to make a run at the superbowl again - though I KNOW it won't happen - they're way too old now, and C. Woodson is the most injury prone player in the AFC West now that T. Davis is gone.

Plummer was a flash in the pan 5 years ago - he's still got new personell to get used to, though I think the O line in denver will be quite accomodating, and Rod Smith isn't getting any younger. Ed McCaffrey will miss at least 4 weeks this season.

"Browns- Nope"

No arguement there - I'd be more affraid of the Texans this year then the Browns.

"Jets- to many losses in FA"

No arguement there. Mr. Pennington, meet Mr. Spikes.

"Pats- I don't see them much better than last season- to many holes"

They still scare me, but I think we'll split with them once - we win in week one, and I hope we don't have to face them in the playoffs - regardless of whether or not we got homefield in the playoffs. They'll take the wildcard in the AFC East, and I hope they get eliminated by some other team.

venis2k1
04-12-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

They have 2 first round picks to help fill some holes. the patsies are the only team in the NFL that i think will be better than ours this year.

EM Bills Fan 80
04-12-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

Are you talking about RJ? No team can be any worse off by getting rid of him.

I was just saying about Venis' post, getting rid of RJ doesnt making them better either, cause matthews has just as many injury problems as RJ. Also RJ did what was asked of him, just like what a team wants their backup to do, go in there and give your team the best chance to win, and he obviously did that, as they went 2-0. :up:

Schobel94
04-12-2003, 01:44 PM
They didnt go 2-0 w/ RJ, he played against the Steelers and was awful! Did you see him play? He sucked!! He got sacked like 5 times on the first drive, fumbling in the redzone and shredding any chance of a comeback. He has the most sacks per snap of any nfl qb. It's like one sack for every 4.2 snaps, he stinks.

Bufftp
04-13-2003, 06:41 AM
Fins* vrs Bucs

* Fins make it if NFL cancels dec games :D

Actually Bills v Bucs

ublinkwescore
04-13-2003, 06:59 AM
Didn't the Falcons own the Bucs last year?

Never mind, that was the Ain'ts.