PDA

View Full Version : The good and the bad

OpIv37
03-16-2008, 10:40 AM
The good: We completely dominated our two games this weekend
The bad: they were against the "best of the worst" in Carolina and bottom-feeders in Toronto.

The good: Although I still don't think this team will make the playoffs, at least it will make the last few games of the season exciting.
The bad: The Sabres were true Cup contenders the last few seasons, but we're reduced to evaluating them by Buffalo Bills standards- simply hoping not to have any meaningless games at the end of the season.

Michael82
03-16-2008, 11:00 AM
The bad: Their power play is 2-15 in the last 3 games. :ill:

We definitely need Tim Connolly back!

Mitchy moo
03-16-2008, 11:38 AM
Toronto had one of the best records in the last 10 played.

Carolina is a divisional leader and was playing quite well.

We looked better, played harder than we have in a while, so credit is due.

raphael120
03-16-2008, 12:03 PM
To get into the playoffs in this league you have to beat the teams that are worse than you, and the reason why we're not better is because we havent gotten the job done against lesser opponents and thats what's so frustrating. The Sabres are better than Philly, than Boston and they should be winning those games.

Meathead
03-17-2008, 07:02 AM
the good: carolgina and the queefs were two of the hottest teams in the league the last couple three weeks so pwning them was impressive

the bad: haywood jablome

BlackMetalNinja
03-17-2008, 07:13 AM
Both those teams were on 5 game winning streaks before losing to us... Look at what he have left though, after Tampa Bay on Wednesday, we have 2 vs. Toronto, 2 vs. Ottawa, 2 vs. Boston, 2 vs. Montreal left to go.

I'd say we have to take both from Boston and probably win 4 of the other 6 at a minimum.

BleedinGreenNC
03-17-2008, 08:26 AM
I have to congratulate the Sabres on a job well done handing the Canes their asses the past two times we played! It lit a spark under them last night against the Sens. Hope you guys make the playoffs, i like the rivalry that the Canes and Sabres have.

SabreEleven
03-17-2008, 10:23 PM
Bad: Has Vanek even dressed for any games recently?