PDA

View Full Version : Candidates Join Forces

mybills
03-17-2008, 08:15 AM
~The PC Times 9:15 am est.

After recently interviewing candidate jfreeman, things are looking very different today.
My question to him was, "If the election was held tomorrow, do you think you would win? And why?"

"Yes. Because I'm the man... for the job." said, jfreeman.
But now that suggests a different job. No longer will he run for the Presidency, because now he has joined forces with candidate MBBedard. Well voters, is he the right man to be Vice President? You decide ~ 2008 Zone President elections.
~The PC Times

chernobylwraiths
03-17-2008, 11:33 AM
bandwaggoners

BAM
03-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Interesting. Well since I was already going to vote for Freeman, I suppose I'll have to vote for the Sox fan now.

DraftBoy
03-17-2008, 12:00 PM
Interesting. Well since I was already going to vote for Freeman, I suppose I'll have to vote for the Sox fan now.

Your going to follow a guy who deserted you before there was even a debate? Dont vote for the scared candidate, vote for somebody who has your true interests at heart, not somebody whose trying to win a popularity contest.

BlackMetalNinja
03-17-2008, 12:04 PM
Your going to follow a guy who deserted you before there was even a debate? Dont vote for the scared candidate, vote for somebody who has your true interests at heart, not somebody whose trying to win a popularity contest.

Yeah BAM, your true interests are "pussy and beer" right?

RockStar36
03-17-2008, 12:06 PM

:rofl:

L.A. Playa
03-17-2008, 12:39 PM

If you take the time to read the statement I released on Saturday you will clearly see that my campaign is so much more than "pussy and beer", and that the vision I have for the Zone does encompass the true interests of my fellow Zoners.

Good luck in your campaign,

L.A. Playa

BlackMetalNinja
03-17-2008, 12:40 PM
If you take the time to read the statement I released on Saturday you will clearly see that my campaign is so much more than "pussy and beer", and that the vision I have for the Zone does encompass the true interests of my fellow Zoners.

Good luck in your campaign,

L.A. Playa

I see, such as trying your best to divide them by telling them how their beliefs in terms of faith and marriage are wrong. Is that included in the platform too, or is that just general background info?

L.A. Playa
03-17-2008, 12:47 PM
I see, such as trying your best to divide them by telling them how their beliefs in terms of faith and marriage are wrong. Is that included in the platform too, or is that just general background info?

I believe in love, and if your definition of love encompasses that of loving one person for the rest of your life, then I am happy for you.

If your definition of love includes more than one person for the rest of your life, then I am happy for you.

The way a person chooses to live their life or express the wya and who they love has no bearing on my commitment to help others and see this place achieve the great potential it has.

The Zone has had a great and storied past, with an experinced leadership team the future can be even brighter.

Good luck on your campaign,

L.A. Playa

DraftBoy
03-17-2008, 12:48 PM

Your full of piss and vinegar this afternoon. At the very least Playa is honest, he hasnt backed down from anything or changed his tune on anything. He's not running because he wants to make himself feel better and turn this into a popularity contest. He has real ideas to help and you'll see those as the debates come and go. You can throw all the dirty campaign tricks at us you want, its ok we can take it. If you guys want to be negative campaigners then feel free to do so, but dont be shocked if it bites you in the butt come voting time.

RockStar36
03-17-2008, 01:10 PM
Your full of piss and vinegar this afternoon. At the very least Playa is honest, he hasnt backed down from anything or changed his tune on anything. He's not running because he wants to make himself feel better and turn this into a popularity contest. He has real ideas to help and you'll see those as the debates come and go. You can throw all the dirty campaign tricks at us you want, its ok we can take it. If you guys want to be negative campaigners then feel free to do so, but dont be shocked if it bites you in the butt come voting time.

Honest about stealing a campaing slogan?

And I can find examples of changing his tune if need be.

BlackMetalNinja
03-17-2008, 01:10 PM

If you think I seriously mean him any harm by poking jabs at him... please think again. I'm trying to have fun with this...

And before you say it, yes I'm quite serious about it as well. Our team really does have ideas to make this place better and I think our members have done a good job of making it a more entertaining place in the past months. It's no secret that both Bedard and I have put out an effort to become mods in the past because we wanted to help, that hasn't changed.

L.A. Playa
03-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Honest about stealing a campaing slogan?

And I can find examples of changing his tune if need be.

The L.A. Playa/NBF '08 campaign slogan will be released shortly, before the race became official ther was a slogan used in jest, that was by no means meant to be plagarism but more of a freindly take off of the American Presidental race.

I truley apologize if this joke in any way, shape or form has offended you or anyother zoner, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Good Luck with you camapign,

L.A. Playa

The King
03-17-2008, 01:29 PM
Im not sure why so many think I am trying to make this a popularity contest. This election was created for two reasons, to find the Billszones first President and to try and keep people entertained during the offseason. Im taking this very seriously but Ill be damned if I am going to make this as boring as a typical election.

Lets speak our minds, have a little fun and let the best team win.

DraftBoy
03-17-2008, 01:35 PM
Im not sure why so many think I am trying to make this a popularity contest. This election was created for two reasons, to find the Billszones first President and to try and keep people entertained during the offseason. Im taking this very seriously but Ill be damned if I am going to make this as boring as a typical election.

Lets speak our minds, have a little fun and let the best team win.

Why do you think I was referring to you? And just so you do know, I was not, I had somebody else in mind when I made that comment. I have no problem with you guys, hell I like all you guys, and wish you the best of luck.

DraftBoy
03-17-2008, 01:36 PM
If you think I seriously mean him any harm by poking jabs at him... please think again. I'm trying to have fun with this...

And before you say it, yes I'm quite serious about it as well. Our team really does have ideas to make this place better and I think our members have done a good job of making it a more entertaining place in the past months. It's no secret that both Bedard and I have put out an effort to become mods in the past because we wanted to help, that hasn't changed.

No BMN I dont think you were serious;y trying to do any harm to Playa, I know its all in good fun man. No hard feelings!

BlackMetalNinja
03-17-2008, 01:37 PM
No BMN I dont think you were serious;y trying to do any harm to Playa, I know its all in good fun man. No hard feelings!

Fair enough :up:

The King
03-17-2008, 01:38 PM
Why do you think I was referring to you? And just so you do know, I was not, I had somebody else in mind when I made that comment. I have no problem with you guys, hell I like all you guys, and wish you the best of luck.

Oh cool. It just seemed that your remarks were trailing my posts. And early on I had said I hoped this wasn't a popularity contest.

DraftBoy
03-17-2008, 01:43 PM
Oh cool. It just seemed that your remarks were trailing my posts. And early on I had said I hoped this wasn't a popularity contest.

Im aware of your stance and your desire for this election.

shelby
03-17-2008, 02:33 PM
So now i have only 5 :curse:ing candidates instead of 6?

:curse:ing great.

:mad:

chernobylwraiths
03-17-2008, 04:00 PM

You're

:D

mybills
03-17-2008, 05:07 PM
So now i have only 5 :curse:ing candidates instead of 6?

:curse:ing great.

:mad:
Yes. Yes you do.
You probably already made the polls, and now look.
:couch:

Earthquake Enyart
03-17-2008, 07:06 PM
LMAO at all the ******s in this thread. :rofl:

Bill Brasky
03-17-2008, 08:33 PM

:rofl:

Wow.