PDA

View Full Version : Personal story on how Bedard made me a better person

LtBillsFan66
03-17-2008, 10:30 AM
I was honored when Bedard called on me to be part of his campaign. I had some reservations. Mainly working side by side with BMN--given our well known differences. Berdard's firm no-nonsense approach not only won me over, but he made me realize that the differences I've had with BMN are trivial. That both BMN and I strive to make the zone a better place, and as odd as it sounded at the time, that BMN and I are not too different. I agree. I feel like a cloud has been lifted. Bedard opened my eyes. Berdard made me a better Zoner. With a authoritative yet welcoming voice, Berdard then went on to show me how I've not only been wrong about BMN, but wrong about others. I'm proud to be serving under Bedard and alongside some of the greatest Zoners.

BlackMetalNinja
03-17-2008, 11:06 AM
I was honored when Bedard called on me to be part of his campaign. I had some reservations. Mainly working side by side with BMN--given our well known differences. Berdard's firm no-nonsense approach not only won me over, but he made me realize that the differences I've had with BMN are trivial. That both BMN and I strive to make the zone a better place, and as odd as it sounded at the time, that BMN and I are not too different. I agree. I feel like a cloud has been lifted. Bedard opened my eyes. Berdard made me a better Zoner. With a authoritative yet welcoming voice, Berdard then went on to show me how I've not only been wrong about BMN, but wrong about others. I'm proud to be serving under Bedard and alongside some of the greatest Zoners.

Thank you for the kind words BF1... I too was shown some of the same ideas. While it's true we've had our arguments and disagreements in the past, and we may even continue to do so in the future, I've learned that we can turn that into positive movement towards making the zone better for all. It's true we both want to make this place better as whole and Bedard has shown us that while we may come from slightly different viewpoints, our end goals are much the same!

THATHURMANATOR
03-17-2008, 11:07 AM
This confession seems false. Matthew is hating on our ticket just one thread over!

casdhf
03-17-2008, 11:08 AM
He's an original troll. I think this could backfire.

TacklingDummy
03-17-2008, 11:08 AM
Sounds like an EE ripoff.

BlackMetalNinja
03-17-2008, 11:09 AM
There is a difference between hating and being truthful Thurm... Showing up out of the blue after "taking the ball and going home" just to try and gain some power will not win the favor of most Zoners. Furthermore, admitting to running away again if he loses does not put him in a favorable light.

THATHURMANATOR
03-17-2008, 11:12 AM
EE stood up for a cause. I commend him for it.

BlackMetalNinja
03-17-2008, 11:13 AM
EE stood up for a cause. I commend him for it.

all be it a silly and frivelous one

TacklingDummy
03-17-2008, 11:13 AM
all be it a silly and frivelous one

To you.

BlackMetalNinja
03-17-2008, 11:14 AM
To you.

Indeed... many others I would guess as well. There are always two sides to an argument though.

mybills
03-17-2008, 11:27 AM
To quote the PC Times -

"There has never been a gray area"

TacklingDummy
03-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Indeed... many others I would guess as well. There are always two sides to an argument though.

Agreed. We don't know all the reasons why anyone would leave.

On the surface it sounds stupid but we don't know all the reasons.

DraftBoy
03-17-2008, 11:43 AM
I think I feel a tear coming on......

no just an itch on my eye