PDA

View Full Version : The True Cornerstone of My Campaign...

Earthquake Enyart
03-17-2008, 11:42 PM
Let's face it. Log and Dozer are pretty nice guys. Most of you have met at least one of them. But they are too nice. They have let a lot of guys into the inner circle here in the spirit of growing the business. But let's face facts. A few of them really turned out to be douche bags. It got so bad for Log and Dozer that for a while there they both pretty much disappeared. Oh sure, they say it was because of work, or a sprained ankle playing tennis, or a big fight ofer the word "beastiallity", or some guy washing his ass in the rest rooms at a convenience store, or whatever.... But inside they were sick about what their Zone had become. Out of either some distorted sense of loyalty, or not having any balls themselves, they stood behind the douche bags, when deep in their hearts they knew that they were wrong.

Well, the time has come. If elected, I will lead the housecleaing effort. I will do a professional review of every staff member and review what they truly bring to the table. I will do their dirty work so the Zone can return to it's proper place of prominence. Believe me, several of my opponents will become important parts in this Reconstruction.

As Dean Wormer said, "That foot is me".

northernbillfan
03-17-2008, 11:50 PM
A professional review...:rofl:

Dude
03-18-2008, 06:42 AM
:rofl:

Good stuff, <strike>Kucinich</strike> EE.

Vote for Bedard

mybills
03-18-2008, 07:05 AM
I will lead the housecleaing effort

There's only one that I want dusted.

Dr. Lecter
03-18-2008, 07:30 AM
Classic!

THATHURMANATOR
03-18-2008, 07:57 AM
I have the pledge ready!

LtBillsFan66
03-18-2008, 08:57 AM
The Zone, for many, is not as bad as you make it out to be.

Valerie
03-18-2008, 09:06 AM
I'd like to know when you're going to congratulate Dozer on his up coming marriage. :idunno:

Earthquake Enyart
03-18-2008, 09:07 AM
The Zone, for many, is not as bad as you make it out to be.
I concur. But there is some ballast here that should be jettisoned. Then it would be FABULOUS!!

LtBillsFan66
03-18-2008, 09:08 AM
I concur. But there is some ballast here that should be jettisoned. Then it would be FABULOUS!!

Bedard will work with the resources given to him, not alienate them.

Earthquake Enyart
03-18-2008, 09:09 AM
Bedard is a good man. No doubt about it.

But there is some hard work to be done here. This is not mere popularity. We don't need more of the same. We need Reconstruction.

Valerie
03-18-2008, 10:25 AM
Still waiting........

I'd like to know when you're going to congratulate Dozer on his up coming marriage. :idunno:
Looks like Earthquake can't bring himself to wish us the best.:down: That's not the kind of person I would vote for. Even BF1 wished us the best.:up:

Michael82
03-18-2008, 11:05 AM
If that ballast isn't jettisoned, then what would happen? You going to take your ball and go back home crying to mommy? :ill:

Yeah, vote for EE! No one quits like EE! :up:

clumping platelets
03-18-2008, 11:17 AM

Which side of the ship do we throw you off? :D

Earthquake Enyart
03-18-2008, 11:19 AM
I certainly wish Bill all the best, but find it unlikely that good times are ahead.

R. Rich
03-18-2008, 11:25 AM
First, we have Bedard's anti American rhetoric, now we get EE's cleansing of the Zone?

This animosity and divisiveness will not solve the many problems of the Zone, like Mikey and Thurm.

The answer is clear: Gunz/chern in '08. Now.