PDA

View Full Version : Actions Speak Louder Than Words

LtBillsFan66
03-18-2008, 09:07 AM
Ask yourself, who has done more for the Zone WITHOUT being president?

Then ask yourself who will do the most given the presidency?

Will it be any of the candidates who are waiting for leadership to be given to them rather than possessing leadership already? In a word, no!

Leaders don't win contests, they are born.

Vote Bedard.

Earthquake Enyart
03-18-2008, 09:08 AM
I have a tremendous following here.

mybills
03-18-2008, 09:09 AM

Will it be any of the candidates who are waiting for leadership to be given to them rather than possessing leadership already? In a word, no!

Vote Bedard.

Slow day for the Press..I'm just spell checking to kill time. :up:

LtBillsFan66
03-18-2008, 09:16 AM
thank you.

RockStar36
03-18-2008, 09:29 AM

Go on....

Dr. Lecter
03-18-2008, 09:31 AM

Vote Gunz/Cher.

I fixed it for ya'!

DraftBoy
03-18-2008, 09:55 AM

Correction you "HAD" a tremendous following, until you decided to become the boy who took his ball and went home because he didnt get his way. Here is a slight update: The Zone has not only gone on without you, it has gotten better. Now while I know that might not be a thing you're ready to come to grips with and may take a while with you being old and all to get the old thinker fired up to think this through, but I have faith that maybe one day you'll get it.

And I say all this knowing that I have immunity from any discipline so even if you were to ever win this election (HAHA!) you can't do a thing because you'd be breaking one of your own promises.

Earthquake Enyart
03-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Correction you "HAD" a tremendous following, until you decided to become the boy who took his ball and went home because he didnt get his way. Here is a slight update: The Zone has not only gone on without you, it has gotten better. Now while I know that might not be a thing you're ready to come to grips with and may take a while with you being old and all to get the old thinker fired up to think this through, but I have faith that maybe one day you'll get it.

And I say all this knowing that I have immunity from any discipline so even if you were to ever win this election (HAHA!) you can't do a thing because you'd be breaking one of your own promises.
Wow. I can't believe the venom from the status quo.

It will be up to the voters to decide whether I am right in that the Zone used to be waaaaay better.

My sweeping landslide will be a mandate for change you can count on.

LtFinFan66
03-18-2008, 10:23 AM
I have a tremendous following here.Your following is your vice president. That's it:idunno:

DraftBoy
03-18-2008, 10:27 AM
Wow. I can't believe the venom from the status quo.

It will be up to the voters to decide whether I am right in that the Zone used to be waaaaay better.

My sweeping landslide will be a mandate for change you can count on.

:rofl:

Yes it up to the voters and I have faith in them.