PDA

View Full Version : Bills Get Back To Work In A Week

shelby
03-18-2008, 03:46 PM
It may be hard for some to believe, but the preparations for the 2008 season begin in earnest a week from today as the Bills will open their offseason conditioning program at that time.
Though the workouts are voluntary they've been very heavily attended the past couple of seasons under head coach Dick Jauron.
"We've had good attendance," said Bills strength and conditioning coordinator J.T. Allaire. "I'd say we usually have somewhere around 50 guys showing up consistently every week. Knowing that it's voluntary that's a great thing for our program."
A handful of players have already been working out on their own accord at One Bills Drive. Brad Butler, Jon Corto, Chris Kelsay, Paul Posluszny, Robert Royal and Ashton Youboty have been some of the more frequent attendees.
At this day in age the players have an understanding of the importance this program holds.
"From a performance standpoint and an injury-prevention standpoint our players understand what it takes to play on Sundays," said Allaire. "And it starts now."

:jig:

full story (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5935)

justasportsfan
03-18-2008, 03:49 PM
"From a performance standpoint and an injury-prevention standpoint our players understand what it takes to play on Sundays," said Allaire. "And it starts now."

So where's Trent?

The Spaz
03-18-2008, 04:21 PM
So where's Trent?

Same place as Lynch, Evans Etc. Oh and Losman.

The Spaz
03-18-2008, 04:26 PM
LYNCH ARRIVES IN BUFFALO: Marshawn Lynch got back in town today and stopped by One Bills Drive and checked in on some of us at the office. He was also holding court like he usually does keeping everybody loose and laughing. Lynch looks fit.

He's been doing some traveling this offseason showing support for his family and extended family. He was at his cousin QB Josh Johnson's pro day in San Diego last week. He also watched him play in the East-West Shrine game. Then he went to see his former teammate and cousin WR Robert Jordan at his pro day at Cal. His stock is on the rise by the way after running a 4.44 40-time, though he's likely to be a college free agent. He also went to Moscow, Idaho to see another extended family member at the University of Idaho. And he then went to see his godbrother who is the backup point guard for North Carolina basketball, Quentin Thomas.
---

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

acehole
03-18-2008, 04:31 PM
So where's Trent?

Needs to stregthen that arm of his if he is going to make it in this league.

The Spaz
03-18-2008, 04:47 PM

That lack of arm strength I think is absolutely BS. The main reason people say this is because of that throw in the endzone that was picked off (I forget who we played). Also you need more than arm strength in this league or JP would be clearly the front runner right now for this team right now. When you think of arm strength you sure don't think of Brady or Manning.

jamze132
03-18-2008, 05:03 PM
That lack of arm strength I think is absolutely BS. The main reason people say this is because of that throw in the endzone that was picked off (I forget who we played). Also you need more than arm strength in this league or JP would be clearly the front runner right now for this team right now. When you think of arm strength you sure don't think of Brady or Manning.
Actually, when I think of arm strength, Tom Brady is one of the guys that pops into my head first.

Confused
03-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Actually, when I think of arm strength, Tom Brady is one of the guys that pops into my head first.

DONT YOU MEAN GAY-SEX APPEAL? TOM BRADY MAKE ME HAPPY IN PANTS.

justasportsfan
03-18-2008, 09:15 PM
I'm more worried about durability issues.

venis2k1
03-18-2008, 09:23 PM
between Drew Bledsoe and JP, we have seen some cannons in buffalo in the last few years...that said, it obviously takes more than a big arm to be succesful in this league

jamze132
03-19-2008, 03:24 AM
DONT YOU MEAN GAY-SEX APPEAL? TOM BRADY MAKE ME HAPPY IN PANTS.
His gayness has nothing to do with his arm strength. I do believe he bats both ways though...