PDA

View Full Version : Josh Johnson and Lynch are cousins?

Slim
03-18-2008, 06:59 PM
Lynch arrives in Buffalo
Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 4:24 PM ET | Link

LYNCH ARRIVES IN BUFFALO: Marshawn Lynch got back in town today and stopped by One Bills Drive and checked in on some of us at the office. He was also holding court like he usually does keeping everybody loose and laughing. Lynch looks fit.

He's been doing some traveling this offseason showing support for his family and extended family. He was at his cousin QB Josh Johnson's pro day in San Diego last week. He also watched him play in the East-West Shrine game. Then he went to see his former teammate and cousin WR Robert Jordan at his pro day at Cal. His stock is on the rise by the way after running a 4.44 40-time, though he's likely to be a college free agent. He also went to Moscow, Idaho to see another extended family member at the University of Idaho. And he then went to see his godbrother who is the backup point guard for North Carolina basketball, Quentin Thomas.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

X-Era
03-18-2008, 07:41 PM
Lynch arrives in Buffalo
Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 4:24 PM ET | Link

LYNCH ARRIVES IN BUFFALO: Marshawn Lynch got back in town today and stopped by One Bills Drive and checked in on some of us at the office. He was also holding court like he usually does keeping everybody loose and laughing. Lynch looks fit.

He's been doing some traveling this offseason showing support for his family and extended family. He was at his cousin QB Josh Johnson's pro day in San Diego last week. He also watched him play in the East-West Shrine game. Then he went to see his former teammate and cousin WR Robert Jordan at his pro day at Cal. His stock is on the rise by the way after running a 4.44 40-time, though he's likely to be a college free agent. He also went to Moscow, Idaho to see another extended family member at the University of Idaho. And he then went to see his godbrother who is the backup point guard for North Carolina basketball, Quentin Thomas.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Id love to land the guy in the 5th or 6th

Confused
03-19-2008, 06:43 AM
I guess that means they shouldnt screw?

X-Era
03-19-2008, 06:52 AM
I guess that means they shouldnt screw?

Depends upon how distant.

It was recently found that 2nd cousins can be married and have kids without the whole arm-growing-out-of-your-backside thing

Confused
03-19-2008, 06:56 AM
Depends upon how distant.

It was recently found that 2nd cousins can be married and have kids without the whole arm-growing-out-of-your-backside thing

how is the wife anyway?

bigbub2352
03-19-2008, 09:02 AM
We will need a prospect especially if we trade JP, cause then Hamdon is the only QB on the roster, UDFA should be brought in too

X-Era
03-21-2008, 02:07 PM
how is the wife anyway?

Yours? Shes a bit "tight" if you know what I mean, and she keeps pushing me towards the out door, must be your favorite spot.

Other than that, she says shes finally getting what she's been needing!

:D: