PDA

View Full Version : Who will the bills pick at 11

Mitchell55
03-18-2008, 07:37 PM
Now that James CB is signed. Who will buffalo pick at 11.

Confused
03-19-2008, 06:42 AM
I got a hardon for Hardy

Jayhawk
03-19-2008, 06:58 AM
aquib talib

Jan Reimers
03-19-2008, 07:11 AM
Thomas, Kelly or Sweed, whomever is highest on their draft board.

DraftBoy
03-19-2008, 07:45 AM
an OT

bigbub2352
03-19-2008, 09:00 AM
Devon Thomas, i think he is the most complete WR in the draft, and at 6ft 2 218 he has enough size to be a playmaker for us, it is a reach but i think it is our pick
Reminds me of a faster Andre Reed

ParanoidAndroid
03-19-2008, 12:40 PM
Devin Thomas is far from complete. It's actually the biggest knock on him. He's relatively inexperienced and raw. The other 3 have more experience, but Hardy is not a good blocker. Sweed is perhaps a safer bet than the others. It still remains that WR is not looking good value-wise at #11.
Since we don't absolutely NEED to pick a corner early, we can possibly go to Harvey for the pass rush this team needs badly.

Mitchell55
03-19-2008, 02:22 PM
Now that James CB is signed. Who will buffalo pick at 11.

Need 1 more vote. Sweed, Kelly, Thomas.

PECKERWOOD
03-19-2008, 06:28 PM
Sweed.

Also, you need to start making your poll's correctly.. I want to see who voted for what and where people stand. I know most of the posters here and I value some of their opinions more than the next guy, so please from now on - DON'T MAKE IT ANONYMOUS! ><

X-Era
03-19-2008, 06:33 PM
Thomas, Kelly or Sweed, whomever is highest on their draft board.

:clap:

X-Era
03-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Devin Thomas is far from complete. It's actually the biggest knock on him. He's relatively inexperienced and raw. The other 3 have more experience, but Hardy is not a good blocker. Sweed is perhaps a safer bet than the others. It still remains that WR is not looking good value-wise at #11.
Since we don't absolutely NEED to pick a corner early, we can possibly go to Harvey for the pass rush this team needs badly.

I just cant see us taking a pass rusher.

The Bills didnt invest so much on the DT side just for clogging the middle, they expect it makes our starting DE's better too.

Add in the big contracts to both Kelsay and Schobel, I just cant see it.

I would not mind it happening, but I just think its unlikely.

coastal
03-19-2008, 06:59 PM
If we go wideout at 11 it better be Devin Thomas.

I would absolutely love hearing Derrick Harvey's name though.

His selection would bring our Dline into the elite status of the league.

Anyone outside of these two would be a suprise to me.

venis2k1
03-19-2008, 07:05 PM
Just sitting here thinking...Josh Reed, Roscoe Parrish, Peerless Price...all second round picks. Lets get ourselves a first rounder.

ParanoidAndroid
03-19-2008, 07:19 PM
Parrish was one big friggin' reach at that spot. I like Roscoe, but we coulod have done better at WR....Vincent Jackson, Brandon Jones are 2 that went later.

X-Era
03-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Parrish was one big friggin' reach at that spot. I like Roscoe, but we coulod have done better at WR....Vincent Jackson, Brandon Jones are 2 that went later.

At that point we had Moulds and Evans starting, didnt it make sense to add a playmaking gadget guy? and moreover a return man?

yordad
03-19-2008, 11:02 PM
If Kelly checks out medically, I think he is who they will select. And, even if they trade back, they will still be targeting him or at least WR.

yordad
03-19-2008, 11:08 PM
I just cant see us taking a pass rusher.

The Bills didnt invest so much on the DT side just for clogging the middle, they expect it makes our starting DE's better too.

Add in the big contracts to both Kelsay and Schobel, I just cant see it.

I would not mind it happening, but I just think its unlikely.First, did the same guy just thank you thead twice? I didn't know you could do that.

Second, I agree. You have to get a starter here, not a rotational/situational guy. And, does anyone think they are going to bench Kelsey with his contract?

The Bills did not improve WR in free agency, and a WR upgrade was clearly a priority they knew they had, and they didn't address. They spoke to BJ at lengths.

They signed a Jason Webster type guy. And they cut Price.