PDA

View Full Version : I dont think anyone realises this.

Mitchell55
03-19-2008, 02:39 PM
We need 2 WRs and 1 more CB in the draft. At WR we have Evans, Parrish, and Reed. At CB we have McGee, James, Greer, Youboty. One injury in CB and were dead. We need 1 CB maybe in the 5th and a WR in the 1st/2nd and one more in either the 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th.

Jan Reimers
03-19-2008, 02:54 PM
You forgot the future All Pro Dustin Fox at CB.

DraftBoy
03-19-2008, 02:56 PM
We need a hell of a lot more than just that

Goobylal
03-19-2008, 02:57 PM
Fox or a rookie, it doesn't really matter. If they're going with their 5th DB, the Bills are in trouble no matter who it is.

FlyingDutchman
03-19-2008, 02:57 PM
Are you serious? This is all ive heard for the last two weeks as far as what we need.

DraftBoy
03-19-2008, 02:58 PM
Are you serious? This is all ive heard for the last two weeks as far as what we need.

Sounds like you bought into the hype then, this team still has scary thin depth

ddaryl
03-19-2008, 03:14 PM
We need a hell of a lot more than just that

We need LB depth, CB depth, WR's and WR depth, a bonafide TE threat and QB depth.... after that I can't see where were depth short. We can always use upgrades, any team can.

If you can upgrade the DL, and/or OL then by all means make it happen. Don't think about it just make it happen. The game is won and lost in the trenches.

ddaryl
03-19-2008, 03:16 PM

But our scary thin depth got some valuable playing time last year.... So maybe we can turn that frown upside down some....

Night Train
03-19-2008, 03:16 PM
I still like McKelvin or DRC in Round 1.

Philagape
03-19-2008, 03:32 PM
We need more WRs? I had no idea.

FlyingDutchman
03-19-2008, 05:03 PM

bought into what hype? all anyone has said on this board the last few weeks is that we need two WRs. He claimed nobody agreed with him.....so im not following what i exactly bought into....

Saratoga Slim
03-19-2008, 05:26 PM
We need LB depth, CB depth, WR's and WR depth, a bonafide TE threat and QB depth.... after that I can't see where were depth short. We can always use upgrades, any team can.

If you can upgrade the DL, and/or OL then by all means make it happen. Don't think about it just make it happen. The game is won and lost in the trenches.

I disagree with some of the above.

1. I think we're set for LB depth. DiGiorgion and Ellison may not be our answers as starters but they're extremely solid backups. Maybe a late rounder or two, but I don't think this is a priority.

2. Losman is still with us. Unless you want someone to compete with Edwards, we're OK at QB. I guess this question depends totally on whether or not your'e OK with Edwards starting.

Yasgur's Farm
03-19-2008, 06:06 PM
I here ya... My mock reflects that.

HHURRICANE
03-19-2008, 06:39 PM
This team is thin on talent still. Welcome to another year of rebuilding. Not addressing WR in FA was a mistake which will of course hurt us during the season.

YardRat
03-19-2008, 07:00 PM
We need a lot...starters and depth.

feelthepain
03-19-2008, 11:17 PM
We need 2 WRs and 1 more CB in the draft. At WR we have Evans, Parrish, and Reed. At CB we have McGee, James, Greer, Youboty. One injury in CB and were dead. We need 1 CB maybe in the 5th and a WR in the 1st/2nd and one more in either the 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th.

Well this draft is deep this year at CB.

jamze132
03-20-2008, 03:16 AM
You must think we are all stupid on here, eh?

I can spell realize.

Mahdi
03-20-2008, 07:00 AM
I think that is true for most teams in the league... with the cap its almost impossible to keep quality players behind your starters. Even a team like Green Bay who have really good corners would be in trouble if either of them went down. These days its just very important to bring in cheaper vets and underrated draftees that can step in and do a decent job.

feelthepain
03-20-2008, 10:20 AM
This team is thin on talent still. Welcome to another year of rebuilding. Not addressing WR in FA was a mistake which will of course hurt us during the season.

I think the Bills can land a real franchise WR in this draft.