PDA

View Full Version : stuff split out of the debate threads

LtBillsFan66
03-19-2008, 09:38 AM
Who would you get rid of first?

TacklingDummy
03-19-2008, 09:41 AM
And yet MB has called me a ****** on several occasions.

Earthquake Enyart
03-19-2008, 09:42 AM
There are at least 3 members of the current staff who need a true evaluation of the plusses and minuses that they bring to the place, IMHO. The blue ribbon panel would have to fill me in on the plusses. There may be things they do that I'm not privvy to.

But seriously, when you look at the current staff, who's opinion do you want to read in the Bills Zone? Who has a real point and who can really talk football? There are a few who bring nothing to the table in that regard, IMO.

Earthquake Enyart
03-19-2008, 09:43 AM
I like you TD. There are waaaay bigger ******s here than you.

DraftBoy
03-19-2008, 09:52 AM
There are at least 3 members of the current staff who need a true evaluation of the plusses and minuses that they bring to the place, IMHO. The blue ribbon panel would have to fill me in on the plusses. There may be things they do that I'm not privvy to.

But seriously, when you look at the current staff, who's opinion do you want to read in the Bills Zone? Who has a real point and who can really talk football? There are a few who bring nothing to the table in that regard, IMO.

Dont be bashful now, you've never been one to hold your punches, this is a campaign we want full disclosure!

TacklingDummy
03-19-2008, 09:56 AM
I like you TD. There are waaaay bigger ******s here than you.

If I read this right, Im a ****** but just not as big as some of the others?

The King
03-19-2008, 09:59 AM
If I read this right, Im a ****** but just not as big as some of the others?

A fair assessment.

TD isnt a bad poster when he posts but the counting thing is a joke.

TacklingDummy
03-19-2008, 10:06 AM

Edited, please refrain from personal attacks.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=94737&page=390

TacklingDummy
03-19-2008, 10:08 AM
TD isnt a bad poster when he posts but the counting thing is a joke.

And why would counting bother anybody? I sat there and mind my own business. Even when people came into them threads to start shlt. I ignored it and moved on.

TacklingDummy
03-19-2008, 10:51 AM
Probationary period :down: You are trying to attract new people, not put them through some arbitrary popularity contest.

Agreed. Probation = :limp:

clumping platelets
03-19-2008, 02:00 PM
:blahblah:

clumping platelets
03-19-2008, 02:32 PM
I think the last topic is a great one, how do we bring more traffic to the zone? This is an awesome question and I applaud Shelbs. While I focus a lot of time in the Twilight Zone, its important to remember that the Billszone is why were are all here. And the offseason is actually an awesome time of year here. We have so many zoners posting breaking news about FA signings, Prospects and trades There is no possible way that anyone could find all of this content so fast and in one place. We need to promote this more, it doesn't really matter what team you root for the BillsZone is always jam packed with up to the minute NFL transactions. How often have you gone out of your way and told someone about the Billszone? Its a simple concept and once you check this place out its like heroin. Both myself and BMN came here strickly by word of mouth and 35,000 posts later we just want to make this place even better.

Salary cap :tap:

clumping platelets
03-19-2008, 02:34 PM
First of all, never talk to me in red ever again.

You prefer pink :ill:

BlackMetalNinja
03-19-2008, 02:35 PM

Indeed, while discussing this last night with Bedard, I specifically spoke of the cap information and the mass amount of info on draft prospects available at this site :up:

DraftBoy
03-19-2008, 02:37 PM
Indeed, while discussing this last night with Bedard, I specifically spoke of the cap information and the mass amount of info on draft prospects available at this site :up:

:respect:

clumping platelets
03-19-2008, 02:38 PM
:kissa:

BlackMetalNinja
03-19-2008, 02:41 PM
:kissa:

So which is it... you want credit or you want to call people who give it to you ass kissers? I'm confused sir.

RockStar36
03-19-2008, 02:44 PM
:rofl:

The King
03-19-2008, 03:09 PM

Aren't signings part of the cap? You're the man clump.

The King
03-19-2008, 03:22 PM
I have a question for you Patrick.
You originally said you were the "more pussy in 08" candidate, but now you are concerned about driving away female and underage zoners with the Bang or Bucks games? Don't you find this a bit perplexing? I am wondering if you could explain how the 'pussy for all' candidate suddenly became the party of moral judgment, and how big a role pussy will play if you are elected .

Thanks, and good luck.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Ummm Indeed. You beat me to it Gunz but I agree 100%.

Earthquake Enyart
03-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Anybody can cut and paste out of a management book. BFD.