PDA

View Full Version : Biggest difference between this year and last year is our best OT players left...

Mitchy moo
03-19-2008, 09:17 PM
Obviously scoring goals isn't a issue for this team with or without Briere / Drury. We are missing our OT punch we used to have during the regular season last year with them. The difference is as well our PP isn't #1 in the league, so we are scoring alot more even man advantage and as we know OT in the Playoffs is 5 on 5.

Nighthawk
03-19-2008, 09:20 PM
I don't know. I just don't think this team's head is always into the game and there isn't that fixture in the locker room (Drury) to set them straight. That is what I believe the difference is.

Mitchy moo
03-19-2008, 09:21 PM
I don't know. I just don't think this team's head is always into the game and there isn't that fixture in the locker room (Drury) to set them straight. That is what I believe the difference is.

In OT especially!:respect:

JD
03-20-2008, 05:05 PM
Shootouts are our problem. The book is out on Miller in the shootuts, hes been exposed and we cant make up for that on our chances. Thank god there are no shootouts in the playoffs, if we make it :up: