PDA

View Full Version : Candidate persuasion

kinigirly
03-19-2008, 09:43 PM
hearing the candidates point of views and thoughts on the zone are very important to the voter. however this is 2008. people are greedy, self-serving and attention starved. the voter demands more these days. you've got to put out phone calls, hand out free stuff, seduce and persuade the voter. only one candidate has put forth extra effort, and my vote is about to change in their favor. candidates need to step up their efforts towards the female population. women posters are slim to none these days, and are an endangered species. you'd think the candidates would do more to campaign towards them. but if you guys want an all out sausage fest, ok. not that there's anything wrong with that...

RockStar36
03-19-2008, 09:45 PM
How would you like to be persuaded?

THATHURMANATOR
03-19-2008, 09:46 PM
I am very persausive Kini trust me.

BADTHINGSMAN
03-19-2008, 09:46 PM
Ive only personaly heard from one candidate, but I have narrowed my choices down..

kinigirly
03-19-2008, 09:49 PM
i thought i knew who i was voting for, not anymore man. the fact that other candidates don't even know how to persuade, sad. granted bedard's videos are beyond outstanding, but you'd think he would be smart enough to offer full refunds(+ shipping and handling) for voters that bought the 25 affair cd. for shame.

RockStar36
03-19-2008, 09:52 PM
That's a low blow kini

kinigirly
03-19-2008, 09:54 PM
i love bedard but he knows his cd sucked cause of what's her name. i've seen him play live, he is a fine drummer. only when his shirt if off though.

RockStar36
03-19-2008, 09:55 PM
i love bedard but he knows his cd sucked cause of what's her name. i've seen him play live, he is a fine drummer. only when his shirt if off though.

Think about that when voting.

kinigirly
03-19-2008, 10:48 PM
alrite make that 2 candidates are stepping up. on a another note, i didn't know madbomber was on team playa. damn this is getting harder by the minute!

BlackMetalNinja
03-19-2008, 10:51 PM
alrite make that 2 candidates are stepping up. on a another note, i didn't know madbomber was on team playa. damn this is getting harder by the minute!
Mad Bomber is on Team Playa, yet he has yet to say a single word in this whole process... :idunno:

Earthquake Enyart
03-19-2008, 10:55 PM
Kini, it's time for you to start seeing older men.

Dozerdog
03-19-2008, 11:37 PM
i thought i knew who i was voting for, not anymore man. the fact that other candidates don't even know how to persuade, sad. granted bedard's videos are beyond outstanding, but you'd think he would be smart enough to offer full refunds(+ shipping and handling) for voters that bought the 25 affair cd. for shame.http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/hamster.JPG

Devin
03-20-2008, 12:29 AM
Mad Bomber is on Team Playa, yet he has yet to say a single word in this whole process... :idunno:

Neither have I really. Both he and I have limited time, but what time we do have we are spending on helping with other areas.

We arent campaigning. Playa and NBF are.

BlackMetalNinja
03-20-2008, 06:47 AM
Not that I don't believe you Devin, I'm just saying, some sort of official announcement from him would be nice. Otherwise for all we know you could just be throwing his name out there without his real support.

Dujek
03-20-2008, 10:44 AM
hearing the candidates point of views and thoughts on the zone are very important to the voter. however this is 2008. people are greedy, self-serving and attention starved. the voter demands more these days. you've got to put out phone calls, hand out free stuff, seduce and persuade the voter. only one candidate has put forth extra effort, and my vote is about to change in their favor. candidates need to step up their efforts towards the female population. women posters are slim to none these days, and are an endangered species. you'd think the candidates would do more to campaign towards them. but if you guys want an all out sausage fest, ok. not that there's anything wrong with that...

If I recall correctly you were offered a chance to help a campaign out and didn't even bother replying.

Just saying.

Valerie
03-20-2008, 06:25 PM
If I recall correctly you were offered a chance to help a campaign out and didn't even bother replying.

Just saying.
:( And here I thought I was the only one you wanted on your team. :broken: I did respond to your PM, even though I had to turn you down.

shelby
03-20-2008, 06:46 PM
How can any woman turn down an Irishman?

For shame.

casdhf
03-20-2008, 07:51 PM
They've never turned down this one :naughty:

kinigirly
03-20-2008, 09:00 PM
alrite i've made my decision. it actually wasn't that hard

Dujek
03-21-2008, 04:56 AM
:( And here I thought I was the only one you wanted on your team. :broken: I did respond to your PM, even though I had to turn you down.

You were obviously the primary target, but I had to send out a few extra invites just in case you weren't available.

:bighug:

mybills
03-21-2008, 05:49 AM
:rofl: Frankenstein!