• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Racing Neck and Neck!

~The PC Times 9:14 am est.

With no rebuttal from MBBedard in Gunzlingr's debate thread, it seems to imply even more agreeing on what's best for the zone. The fact that all four candidates have agreed that the one strike you're out rule would never work when over seeing the many people who post here in the zone. What a shame, I like that rule. I've seen too many trolls not to.

We're not going to toot our own horn by saying that the PC Times has a hand in persuading voters, but speaking of these two candidates, they are neck and neck in the polls. Just a short while ago, Gunzlingr was in the lead. The PC Times reminded readers to block out crunching sounds, and to focus on the actual candidate. It was then tied at 6 votes each. Shortly after that, MBBedard pulled ahead by 1 vote, which was followed by yet another tie of 7 votes each.

Happy Voting Day!

~The PC Times.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Racing Neck and Neck!

BREAKING NEWS!

Forward_Lateral has come back to the zone and has voted for MBBedard, putting him 1 vote ahead of Gunzlingr once again!

~The PC Times.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

FL's the man.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
        • Mar 2005

I am holding my vote till it is needed

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

The EE/Thurm Campaign wouldn't accept votes from a deserter who spoke so poorly about our beloved Billszone...

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Things are getting pretty exciting around here. That usually happens when men wake up. But now the L.A. Playa/nbf team only leads by 4 votes, with the MBBedard/jfreeman team in a close race just ahead of the Gunzlingr/chernobyl team.

Nail bitingly yours,
            ~The PC Times

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
              The EE/Thurm Campaign wouldn't accept votes from a deserter who spoke so poorly about our beloved Billszone...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...d.php?t=148977

Does anybody really need to remind you about what your running mate has said about the Billszone on other sites? His comments were so loving and he would be deserter #1.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                  BREAKING NEWS!

Forward_Lateral has come back to the zone and has voted for MBBedard, putting him 1 vote ahead of Gunzlingr once again!

~The PC Times.
                  This vote should not count as he told the staff to remove his information.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                    Does anybody really need to remind you about what your running mate has said about the Billszone on other sites? His comments were so loving and he would be deserter #1.
                    I never heard this, care to elaborate?

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                      This vote should not count as he told the staff to remove his information.
                      I used to think Adam was a cool guy until he went all crazy about leaving.
                      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Valerie
                        Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                        • Jul 2002

I finally had a chance to read all the debates and honestly, I think all the campaigns are good, but I do tend to like two a little more than the others. I am seriously torn as to who to vote for. I truly hope that whoever loses will still be willing to work on making BFZ a better place for all.

Good luck everyone!! I am not going to vote today, I need to think about things a little more.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                        Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                        The only answer I found for all this hurt
                        Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                          ~The fact that all four candidates have agreed that the one strike you're out rule would never work when over seeing the many people who post here in the zone. What a shame, I like that rule. I've seen too many trolls not to.
                          Who would determine what a Troll is?

The "Troll" term is thrown out very loosely on this board.

Comment

Working...
                          X