PDA

View Full Version : How do these primaries work?

RockStar36
03-20-2008, 10:26 AM
What is the impact of them? How many will there be? Will each one eliminate a candiate until there is only two left for the main election? Just curious.

DraftBoy
03-20-2008, 10:34 AM
I know this one will eliminate a candidate, Im assuming the next one will to, then the general.

The King
03-20-2008, 10:35 AM
cant we just bring it to two...

DraftBoy
03-20-2008, 10:37 AM
I think after the results are in there will be another debate topic and primary within a day or two.

RockStar36
03-20-2008, 10:51 AM
Fair enough.

So basically since EE got into this, this primary was basically the eliminate EE primary so the real people can get on with the election.

Got it.

mybills
03-20-2008, 11:07 AM
Fair enough.

So basically since EE got into this, this primary was basically the eliminate EE primary so the real people can get on with the election.

Got it.

:chuckle: I don't think so.

All of the candidates have something different to offer. Personal feelings shouldn't get in the way of any one of them, or what they are offering. I think most people should base their decision on what points are made in the debate. I know I would, if I could vote. :idunno:

Valerie
03-20-2008, 12:21 PM
:chuckle: I don't think so.

All of the candidates have something different to offer. Personal feelings shouldn't get in the way of any one of them, or what they are offering. I think most people should base their decision on what points are made in the debate. I know I would, if I could vote. :idunno:
lol We all know that politicians lie. They'll say anything to get elected and then once they are, all the zoners will be stuck with empty promises. Some of the candidates are power hungry and regardless of what they say in the debates, we all know nothing good would come if they were elected.

RockStar36
03-20-2008, 12:32 PM
lol We all know that politicians lie. They'll say anything to get elected and then once they are, all the zoners will be stuck with empty promises. Some of the candidates are power hungry and regardless of what they say in the debates, we all know nothing good would come if they were elected.

So why not vote for the person who has been trying to make the Zone a better place long before these elections came about.

Earthquake Enyart
03-20-2008, 02:40 PM
Fair enough.

Got it.
That's exactly it. Plus make it a public ballot so anyone who dares support me can be harrassed by the ham handed status quo.

Iehoshua
03-20-2008, 02:42 PM
That's exactly it. Plus make it a public ballot so anyone who dares support me can be harrassed by the ham handed status quo.
:rofl:

I'm voting for you now just because I wanna see if this happens!

Dr. Lecter
03-20-2008, 02:42 PM
It was made public so we can avoid and investigate the fraud you complained about happening.

It also provides proof that there has been no back room shenigans as you can see who voted as well as the number of votes.

Earthquake Enyart
03-20-2008, 02:47 PM
I would be willing to accept shelby's word that there has been no foul play if we had a secret ballot.

RockStar36
03-20-2008, 02:56 PM
I would be willing to accept shelby's word that there has been no foul play if we had a secret ballot.

If we do that the amount of work on shelbys plate increases by a huge amount.

shelby
03-20-2008, 03:05 PM
I think after the results are in there will be another debate topic and primary within a day or two.
Exactly.
Then one more debate between the final 2 candidates, and the final election.

Iehoshua
03-21-2008, 09:26 AM
Well I voted for EE/Thurm and have yet to see any harrassment...

:idunno:

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 09:30 AM
Well I voted for EE/Thurm and have yet to see any harrassment...

:idunno:

I only harass you because you're a Yankees fan!

Iehoshua
03-21-2008, 09:32 AM
...and that predates any creation of a Zone Presidential Campaign.

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 09:33 AM
...and that predates any creation of a Zone Presidential Campaign.

Yes, I hated you before I even knew you because of it!

Iehoshua
03-21-2008, 09:36 AM
Awh... That's so sweet! I'm touched!
:bighug:

jamze132
03-21-2008, 03:25 PM

If I were to run for Bills Zone President, I would pull all my buddies out of Iraq and let those ****ers do what they want.