Buffalo News Writer Allen Wilson on ESPN First take predicintg who we take at 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Buffalo News Writer Allen Wilson on ESPN First take predicintg who we take at 11

Allen Wilson is on Espn First take talking draft with ESPN...

Here is the link the video is to the right of the screen

Enjoy!
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Buffalo News Writer Allen Wilson on ESPN First take predicintg who we take at 11

what did he say

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

Re: Buffalo News Writer Allen Wilson on ESPN First take predicintg who we take at 11

Watch the video lol, he says we are taking Malcom Kelly, and the Bills like Kelly and Sweed, but thinks Kelly will be the pick
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Luisito23
        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
        • Apr 2003

I hope he really shows something before the draft....I love the Kelly pick, but I worry about his endurance....
        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• mysticsoto
          Too sober for this...
          • Apr 2004

I think it's crazy for anyone to say Bills are taking Malcolm Kelly when he hasn't even been able to workout yet. Even a fully healthy Kelly might be a reach at #11 unless he was able to run under 4.5. Now with his injury...he could be a 4.6 or more. It's crazy for people to still assume we will take him at #11!!!

Comment

• yordad
            • Dec 2007

I'm on the Sweed Ship right now.
            "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by mysticsoto
              I think it's crazy for anyone to say Bills are taking Malcolm Kelly when he hasn't even been able to workout yet.
              Just close your eyes and imagine his total awesomeness.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Mski
                • Mar 2006

i've been out of the loop for a while, but arent sweed and kelly, more or less the same player? and if sweed still hasnt worked out by now his injury is mostlikely more serious then anyone is willing to admit
                RIP Tommy D!
                12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

if we are going WR in rd #1 then I bet we try hard to trade down.

We then use the extra picks, and whatever else we have in our arsenal to use, to move back into the late 1st rd and take a top CB.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                    Too sober for this...
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Night Train
                    Okay...I'm imagining...I'm imagining him running very slowly due to his injury and I'm imagining alot of people here *****ing about how we could choose at #11 and with our 1st pick, a WR that may not be ready or in condition to contribute as well as we'd like and as well as the #11 should dictate...

Comment

• Philagape
                      WIN NOW
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mski
                      if sweed still hasnt worked out by now his injury is mostlikely more serious then anyone is willing to admit
                      He has ....
                      » WR Limas Sweed (6-4 ¼, 210): Ran the 40 in 4.50 and 4.51, had a 37 ½-inch vertical jump, 10-foot, 8-inch long jump, 4.33 short shuttle, 7.14 cone drill, ran position drills and looked good catching the ball. He ran a 4.46 40 at the combine. Late
                      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Mski
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mski
                        i've been out of the loop for a while, but arent sweed and kelly, more or less the same player? and if sweed still hasnt worked out by now his injury is mostlikely more serious then anyone is willing to admit
                        correction... i meant to say if kelly hasnet worked out yet... my bad
                        RIP Tommy D!
                        12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• X-Era
                          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Night Train
                          The guy had a mastring injury that everyone knows he will recover from. Thats why we are very interested... The injury will be a thing fo the past by training camp.

Out of Sweed and Kelly, Sweed is the one that gets injured more with a wrist injury.

Comment

• coastal
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Mar 2005

**** Sweed and Kelly.

give me some Michigan State Wideout jams.

dig it?!

Comment

• yordad
                              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by EdwardsEra
                              The guy had a mastring injury that everyone knows he will recover from. Thats why we are very interested... The injury will be a thing fo the past by training camp.

Out of Sweed and Kelly, Sweed is the one that gets injured more with a wrist injury.
                              Noooooooooooooo, not the mastring. Is that contagious?
                              "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

Working...
                              X