PDA

View Full Version : Gunzlingr Media

Gunzlingr
03-20-2008, 01:51 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/gunzlingr/animation2b.gif

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/gunzlingr/animation_sm.gif

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/gunzlingr/signsm.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/gunzlingr/sign22.jpg

Feel free to use these to promote Gunz/Chern in 08!

mybills
03-20-2008, 01:52 PM
SLOW IT DOWN, I got dizzy watching it that fast!

Gunzlingr
03-20-2008, 02:06 PM
SLOW IT DOWN, I got dizzy watching it that fast!

Sorry, damned free software.

RockStar36
03-20-2008, 02:24 PM
Gunz, that first animation is hilarious.

Gunzlingr
03-20-2008, 02:30 PM
Gunz, that first animation is hilarious.

Thanks, the software I am using, sucks ass.

RockStar36
03-20-2008, 02:33 PM
Eh, it can't be any worse than Thurms bumper sticker.

Gunzlingr
03-20-2008, 02:36 PM
Eh, it can't be any worse than Thurms bumper sticker.

It isn't super terrible as an image editor, but the animation shop is not user friendly IMO. It is photoplus, and the issues might be limited to the freeware version.

DraftBoy
03-20-2008, 02:46 PM
I didnt see you guys supporting draftniks....

Gunzlingr
03-20-2008, 02:49 PM
I didnt see you guys supporting draftniks....

They are included in "The World" along with midgets and anyone else I couldn't get fitted in.

DraftBoy
03-20-2008, 02:51 PM
They are included in "The World" along with midgets and anyone else I couldn't get fitted in.

We deserve special recognition damnit! We want :respect:

That's why I support Playa/NBF!

But good work, hell of a lot better then I could do

Dr. Lecter
03-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Outstanding work!!!!

TacklingDummy
03-20-2008, 03:46 PM
Those pictures of the people with mental handicaps have shown up in my rep. thanks to Gunz.

That tells you what kind person he is.

It's not funny to make fun of them.

mybills
03-20-2008, 05:47 PM
Sorry, damned free software.
it's much better now! :up:

chernobylwraiths
03-20-2008, 08:18 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/gunzlingr/animation2b.gif

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/gunzlingr/animation_sm.gif

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/gunzlingr/signsm.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/gunzlingr/sign22.jpg

Feel free to use these to promote Gunz/Chern in 08!

Can someone make the third one my avatar?

hydro
03-20-2008, 08:21 PM
Here is the third pic resized.

Dr. Lecter
03-20-2008, 08:32 PM
:up:

chernobylwraiths
03-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Here is the third pic resized.

Thank you!

And thanks to the mod/admin who changed my avatar.

Dr. Lecter
03-20-2008, 08:40 PM
I got your back man!

chernobylwraiths
03-20-2008, 08:45 PM
I got your back man!

BlackMetalNinja
03-20-2008, 10:09 PM
I got your back man!

Are you sure that isn't nefarious use of admin abilities to aid a candidate???

shelby
03-21-2008, 03:55 AM
It's ok to change an avatar when asked.

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 05:43 AM

You mean like moving or deleting posts that violate the rules?

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 07:19 AM

haha, it was a staff member of one of our opponents that resized the avatar.

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 07:51 AM
haha, it was a staff member of one of our opponents that resized the avatar.

I didn't say anything about resizing it, I was talking about changing it for you... and it was a freaking joke because you guys are going nuts on everybody left and right.

mybills
03-21-2008, 07:53 AM
you guys are going nuts on everybody left and right.
This is hilarious coming from you! :rofl:
~mybills

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 07:54 AM
I didn't say anything about resizing it, I was talking about changing it for you... and it was a freaking joke because you guys are going nuts on everybody left and right.

WTF are you talking about?

Oh the cheating done last night?

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 07:56 AM

I haven't changed my avatar myself in a long time. I couldn't even find how to do it since it isn't a regular choice like it used to be and asked to have it changed. Shelby usually does it for me or NBF. Relax man.

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 07:58 AM
Yeah the video that was placed in the wrong forum for reasons you don't even know about and then was subsquently taken down a half hour later...

Catastophic to this election I'm sure.

You guys have totally ruined the good natured fun that was the original intent of this election in the first place. This place will just be so damn great when you have your wait and you original 20 or so people can go back to the daily gossip and chit chat that you so desperately seek. The number of what I made for dinner today threads and Mrs. Smith was so mean at work today threads shall surely be mind boggling.

Gunzlingr

Well we believe in following the rules, granted we seem to be the only ones concerned with the rules, but you have to lead by example. If someone can't follow the simple rules of the campaign, debate, or primary what makes anyone think they can follow the TOS?

Dr. Lecter
Nice to see our Zone candidates/staff members are able to fight over silly stuff just like our national candidates/staff members do!

BlackMetalNinja
I haven't changed my avatar myself in a long time. I couldn't even find how to do it since it isn't a regular choice like it used to be and asked to have it changed. Shelby usually does it for me or NBF. Relax man.

Did you miss the part where I said it as a joke because you guys were jumping on everybody about the rules? I could care less if your avatar was changed, it's done for people all the damn time, I've done it myself for others many times.

Dude
03-21-2008, 08:00 AM
Here:

http://realonomics.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/chill-pill.jpg

It's big enough so that everyone can have a piece.

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 08:05 AM
Yeah the video that was placed in the wrong forum for reasons you don't even know about and then was subsquently taken down a half hour later...

You guys have totally ruined the good natured fun that was the original intent of this election in the first place. This place will just be so damn great when you have your wait and you original 20 or so people can go back to the daily gossip and chit chat that you so desperately seek. The number of what I made for dinner today threads and Mrs. Smith was so mean at work today threads shall surely be mind boggling.

Maybe we think the mod status (which- I reiterate- dont want) shouldn't be taken lightly? It's not a joke imo, it is serious business. If we the winner just received zonebucks and nametag it would be ok to screw and round and make it a joke, but there are serious ramifications as to what happens after this is over.

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 08:10 AM

I just want to assure everyone that I am not on IM with BMN laughing my ass off at all the gullible people, he really seems pissed.

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 08:15 AM
I just want to assure everyone that I am not on IM with BMN laughing my ass off at all the gullible people, he really seems pissed.

I'm not pissed... I'm annoyed. This election was started off to have some fun and as a bit of a joke... but then it was decided to make it real and have it involve becoming a mod (something I've asked about numerous times in the past)... Ok, I get that, something real is on the line and that's fine too, because I know Bedard truly wants that ability and want to be able to help this place out.

You guys jumped in at the last minute, don't even WANT the mod status, yet you're going off the wall about sticking to even the slightest of rules violations (some I think are just silly, I understand the general principles behind them, but they are slightly over the top, no offense Shelby, I know you're trying to make this fair). You've zapped every ounce of fun that could be left in this thing out, and oh I almost forgot to mention the part where you basically said that anybody that hasn't been here for 6 years just drags this board down.

You don't have to like me or my posts (though I thought we got along just fine prior to this whole election), but to say that all us new folks are taking away from what this board used to be is highly arrogant and a great way to have this place die completely.

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 08:24 AM
I'm not pissed... I'm annoyed. This election was started off to have some fun and as a bit of a joke... but then it was decided to make it real and have it involve becoming a mod (something I've asked about numerous times in the past)... Ok, I get that, something real is on the line and that's fine too, because I know Bedard truly wants that ability and want to be able to help this place out.

You guys jumped in at the last minute, don't even WANT the mod status, yet you're going off the wall about sticking to even the slightest of rules violations (some I think are just silly, I understand the general principles behind them, but they are slightly over the top, no offense Shelby, I know you're trying to make this fair). You've zapped every ounce of fun that could be left in this thing out, and oh I almost forgot to mention the part where you basically said that anybody that hasn't been here for 6 years just drags this board down.

You don't have to like me or my posts (though I thought we got along just fine prior to this whole election), but to say that all us new folks are taking away from what this board used to be is highly arrogant and a great way to have this place die completely.

1. As I have said, repeatedly, Mod status is not something to take lightly. It is a serious responsibility. I don't want it for that reason, and that is the same reason I don't want someone else who takes it as a joke to have the power. If we were playing for zonebucks and a title, then gloves off have a blast, and I would be the first to screw around with it.

2. We were ASKED to be part of this.

3. We never said you drag the board down, we are concerned that long time posters were leaving because SOME of the new people are cases where their dad's should have pulled out. Not 1 person in this contest falls into that catergory. Those people know who they are.

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 08:25 AM

You misinterpreted my points AGAIN. I repeatedly asked shelby about getting into the race BEFORE the deadline but my candidate was having computer problems at home (which he mentioned). So NO, we DID NOT jump in at the last minute.

I never said the board is 'dragged down' by the newer members and I certainly wouldn't want all the new members shoved out. It was because of me that MBB is even here and I like the man. I said it was 'different' back then. I said there wasn't as much whiny crap and not as much fighting and I wanted to return to that.

I also kind of wanted to be a mod, but never openly asked for it. Actually, when I see the kind of stuff that shelby will have to go through with just this section, I don't want it. I don't have that kind of time to put towards it. Since I am only the VP candidate, I don't get anything anyways.

As I stated in the PC Times article that you ripped apart and misinterpreted me, I stated that Gunz not only has the respect of the old time posters, but also many of the younger ones as well. That is why I thought he was the best person for the job.

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 08:28 AM
1. As I have said, repeatedly, Mod status is not something to take lightly. It is a serious responsibility. I don't want it for that reason, and that is the same reason I don't want someone else who takes it as a joke to have the power. If we were playing for zonebucks and a title, then gloves off have a blast, and I would be the first to screw around with it.

2. We were ASKED to be part of this.

3. We never said you drag the board down, we are concerned that long time posters were leaving because SOME of the new people are cases where their dad's should have pulled out. Not 1 person in this contest falls into that catergory. Those people know who they are.
I could make just as big of an argument that some of the longtime posters are bigger *******s than the newer ones.

As for taking the mod status lightly... BS! For over a year now I've made multiple efforts to try to help this place out... be it taking on Fat Tony duties, or joining the staff to help with news because I wanted to be a Mod and help try to make this place better and was told I needed to prove myself first. For whatever reason that still hasn't happened (I'm sure my argument with NBF over some issues didn't help any), but it doesn't mean I want any less to make this place better. Once becoming a mod was on the line, I understand there was a need for more seriousness, but does that mean that we can't have ANY fun along the way either?

Not to mention that you seem so overly concerned about how important and serious being a mod is that you don't even want the job... then what in the blue hell was the point of you running?

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 08:30 AM
I could make just as big of an argument that some of the longtime posters are bigger *******s than the newer ones.

As for taking the mod status lightly... BS! For over a year now I've made multiple efforts to try to help this place out... be it taking on Fat Tony duties, or joining the staff to help with news because I wanted to be a Mod and help try to make this place better. For whatever reason that still hasn't happened (I'm sure my argument with NBF over some issues didn't help any), but it doesn't mean I want any less to make this place better. Once becoming a mod was on the line, I understand there was a need for more seriousness, but does that mean that we can't have ANY fun along the way either?

Not to mention that you seem so overly concerned about how important and serious being a mod is that you don't even want the job... then what in the blue hell was the point of you running?

LOG won't like you calling him out like that.

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 08:31 AM
LOG won't like you calling him out like that.
I didn't say a single word about LOG... what the hell are you talking about?

edit: Nevermind... that was funny.

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 08:33 AM
I didn't say a single word about LOG... what the hell are you talking about?

edit: Nevermind... that was funny.

I like you man. When this is over and we win, I will buy you a beer at the opener party.

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 08:36 AM
True story... other than Freeman, Gunz was the first person I put on my buddy list here, I thought the guy was hilarious and a lot of fun.

Also true... you guys are annoying the **** out of me by making this thing more serious than the damn real Presidential election at this point.

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 08:37 AM
True story... other than Freeman, Gunz was the first person I put on my buddy list here, I thought the guy was hilarious and a lot of fun.

Also true... you guys are annoying the **** out of me by making this thing more serious than the damn real Presidential election at this point.

Wait until it is down to just two!

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 08:38 AM

As for taking the mod status lightly... BS! For over a year now I've made multiple efforts to try to help this place out... be it taking on Fat Tony duties, or joining the staff to help with news because I wanted to be a Mod and help try to make this place better and was told I needed to prove myself first. For whatever reason that still hasn't happened (I'm sure my argument with NBF over some issues didn't help any), but it doesn't mean I want any less to make this place better. Once becoming a mod was on the line, I understand there was a need for more seriousness, but does that mean that we can't have ANY fun along the way either?

Yes there are some aholes in all walks of life, there are some involved in this contest. Never said their weren't. I am just tired of people like The Answer ruining this board. Being a mod doesn't make anything better, we are fortunate that most of the mods are good people, but more doesn't mean better, and you aren't even the one up for the mod spot- MBB is. Do we really need more policing on the boards, or a change in the way things are handled? I don't think more mods are needed, that is why I ran so I could do some good without adding more power hungry people to the problem. That is why I am running.

Dr. Lecter
03-21-2008, 08:38 AM
This thread reeks of estrogen.

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 08:39 AM
This thread reeks of estrogen.

You would know.

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 08:40 AM
Wait until it is down to just two!

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Ricky Bobby (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002071/): Wow. I feel like I'm Highlander!
Jean Girard (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0056187/): [Jean chuckles, confused] What is the Highlander?
Ricky Bobby (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002071/): It's a movie. It won the Academy Award.
Jean Girard (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0056187/): Oh for what?
Ricky Bobby (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002071/): Best movie ever made.

http://images.elfwood.com/art/t/o/tommartin/highlander.jpg

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 08:41 AM
Yes there are some aholes in all walks of life, there are some involved in this contest. Never said their weren't. I am just tired of people like The Answer ruining this board. Being a mod doesn't make anything better, we are fortunate that most of the mods are good people, but more doesn't mean better, and you aren't even the one up for the mod spot- MBB is. Do we really need more policing on the boards, or a change in the way things are handled? I don't think more mods are needed, that is why I ran so I could do some good without adding more power hungry people to the problem. That is why I am running.

So your badge that says Zone President is going to do some more good around here?

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 08:43 AM
So your badge that says Zone President is going to do some more good around here?

No, but the access to the mod forum would. It is a chance to implement change from the inside.

And I don't want EE to have unlimited rep ability, because he might still be pissed about when I had the rep mafia go after him. :couch:

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 08:46 AM
No, but the access to the mod forum would. It is a chance to implement change from the inside.

And I don't want EE to have unlimited rep ability, because he might still be pissed about when I had the rep mafia go after him. :couch:

It seems as though EE has read the writing on the wall and already tucked his tail between his legs and ran off again...

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 08:47 AM
It seems as though EE has read the writing on the wall and already tucked his tail between his legs and ran off again...

I like EE in general, but it scares the **** out of me that he could be a mod. :scared:

LtFinFan66
03-21-2008, 08:47 AM
:popcorn:

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 08:48 AM
Lucky all the candidates are from different areas. There might be some Nancy Kerrigan style attack on someone's posting fingers if we were all too close.

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 08:52 AM
Lucky all the candidates are from different areas. There might be some Nancy Kerrigan style attack on someone's posting fingers if we were all too close.

As the a resident of the Central Time Zone, I am the perfect candidate to bridge the gap between Eastern Standard Time posters and Pacific Standard Time posters :D

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 08:56 AM
Come on BMN! It was going good there for a while!

LtFinFan66
03-21-2008, 08:57 AM
As the a resident of the Central Time Zone, I am the perfect candidate to bridge the gap between Eastern Standard Time posters and Pacific Standard Time posters :D:hi5: Central time rules!!

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 09:22 AM
Sorry, I had to do 20 minutes of actual work... I'm back now

Dickhead

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 09:26 AM

Dickhead

I'm off from work!

:lolpoint: BMN

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 09:26 AM

Dickhead

TOS VIOLATION! TOS VIOLATION!

:jk:
:calm:

I don't cry about being called names. :up:

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 09:27 AM
I'm off from work!

:lolpoint: BMN

**** you, you **********.

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 09:27 AM
I didn't direct it at anyone in particular... so you can't consider yourself having been called a name...

I might as well be off from work too, nobody is here and I'm just wasting away the day fighting with you guys.

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 09:30 AM
I didn't direct it at anyone in particular... so you can't consider yourself having been called a name...

I might as well be off from work too, nobody is here and I'm just wasting away the day fighting with you guys.

well **** you too then.

Dude
03-21-2008, 09:30 AM
**** all of you! :up:

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 09:31 AM
well **** you too then.

See, now that was directed at me clearly because of the quote, a TOS violation to be sure...

http://www.dinwiddietrafficlawyer.com/images/le-flashing_light-cmstk_legalities00011851%5B1%5D.jpg

Too bad the election police don't come on duty until 3:30pm or so...

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 09:34 AM
See, now that was directed at me clearly because of the quote, a TOS violation to be sure...

http://www.dinwiddietrafficlawyer.com/images/le-flashing_light-cmstk_legalities00011851%5B1%5D.jpg

Sorry, but that is not a violation of the TOS since I didn't insult you. But good luck with all that.

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 09:35 AM

Those asterisks can be ANYTHING.

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 09:36 AM
Sorry, but that is not a violation of the TOS since I didn't insult you. But good luck with all that.

You were inciting a TOS violation from me, which in and of itself is a TOS violation.

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 09:36 AM
Those asterisks can be ANYTHING.

Except your wang, they're too big.

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 09:37 AM
You were inciting a TOS violation from me, which in and of itself is a TOS violation.

Well you inciting a false TOS violation on me inciting a TOS violation on you is clearly violation of the Geneva convention.

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 09:38 AM
Except your wang, they're too big.

Not only is that a TOS violation. It is really mean.

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 09:39 AM
Not only is that a TOS violation. It is really mean.

http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/%7Efanf2/hermes/doc/talks/2004-02-ukuug/crybaby.png

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 09:43 AM
http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/%7Efanf2/hermes/doc/talks/2004-02-ukuug/crybaby.png

So now you hate babies?! I can't believe MBB would let somebody that hates babies work on his campaign. You disgust me.

Dude
03-21-2008, 09:44 AM
Babies poop a lot. Everyone knows this.

He hates the smell.

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 09:46 AM
Damn right I hate babies! They never shut up, that's why I thought the comparison was such a good one.

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 09:49 AM
Damn right I hate babies! They never shut up, that's why I thought the comparison was such a good one.

Nice father you'll be. At least us fathers know how to deal with babies. And whiny posters too.

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 09:51 AM
Nice father you'll be. At least us fathers know how to deal with babies. And whiny posters too.

The only time I like to be called Daddy is by your wife...

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 09:55 AM
The only time I like to be called Daddy is by your wife...

You *******!

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 09:55 AM
You *******!

:bravo:

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 09:56 AM
Chern and I both are parents, so we know how to deal with bickering children. :up:

You guys are awesome for reminding me of these points!

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 09:57 AM
Chern and I both are parents, so we know how to deal with bickering children. :up:

You guys are awesome for reminding me of these points!

DraftBoy
03-21-2008, 09:57 AM
I just figured out that you two like WVU and Duke, now you have another reason to dislike each other!

Whose winning on Saturday?

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 09:59 AM
Mountaineers baby!!!

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 10:00 AM
Mountaineers baby!!!

Care to make a Friendly Wager?

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 10:02 AM

How much?

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 10:03 AM
How much?

I'll let you set the terms... I'm generous like that.

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 10:04 AM
I'll let you set the terms... I'm generous like that.

10,000 and first shot is on the loser at next gathering.

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 10:06 AM
10,000 and first shot is on the loser at next gathering.

As long as you don't mean physically on the loser, because that's sick you pervert.

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 10:07 AM
As long as you don't mean physically on the loser, because that's sick you pervert.

Not this time spanky.

R. Rich
03-21-2008, 01:19 PM

Granted, the Mountaineers are no Belmont, but they may give the Blue Devils a go of it.

R. Rich
03-21-2008, 01:20 PM
**** all of you! :up:

I like that; we may make this the new campaign slogan.

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 01:20 PM
Where the hell have you been? I thought maybe the cambell soup kids abducted you from the Cvs!

R. Rich
03-21-2008, 01:23 PM
Where the hell have you been? I thought maybe the cambell soup kids abducted you from the Cvs!

I'm always here. You just don't always know it.

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm always here. You just don't always know it.

Because you blend into the shadows?

Like a ninja?

R. Rich
03-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Because you blend into the shadows?

Like a ninja?

No. Nothing that ******ed.

mybills
03-21-2008, 01:37 PM
:spit:

Dude
03-21-2008, 01:38 PM
:spit:

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 01:40 PM
No. Nothing that ******ed.

Speaking of ******ed. Since I drive the shortbus on a regular basis, I also have experience dealing with ******s.

Granted nobody on the bus is mentally challenged, but they can still be ******ed.

R. Rich
03-21-2008, 02:01 PM
Speaking of ******ed. Since I drive the shortbus on a regular basis, I also have experience dealing with ******s.

Matthew, 'tween my job and moderating these message boards, I should have a doctorate in dealing w/ ******s.

Granted nobody on the bus is mentally challenged, but they can still be ******ed.

This should be Billszone's new slogan. Make it so once you're elected.

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 02:13 PM
Matthew, 'tween my job and moderating these message boards, I should have a doctorate in dealing w/ ******s.

This should be Billszone's new slogan. Make it so once you're elected.

Been there my giant angry friend.