PDA

View Full Version : To those who have yet to vote

Earthquake Enyart
03-20-2008, 02:32 PM
Seriously read what I have said and compare.

Then go back to the threads of 2003 and see if things weren't better then. There was way more serious football talk. Less flaming. The discussion was better. Ask yourselves why have respected posters gone away. Ask yourself why posters like Ingtar or Jan Reimers or Patrick only post once in a blue moon now?

All the other candidates are more of the same. The downward spiral will continue. The graphs will continue to go down.

I will make things better.

THATHURMANATOR
03-20-2008, 03:09 PM
:clap:

hydro
03-20-2008, 03:13 PM
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/835/eexc5.jpg
(http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=13485&d=1205868377)

SabreEleven
03-20-2008, 03:14 PM
The LA Playa camp made me a hell of an offer....

THATHURMANATOR
03-20-2008, 03:20 PM
The LA Playa camp made me a hell of an offer....
Glad you like fake fantasy world offers. EE was offering you something legitimate.

LtBillsFan66
03-20-2008, 03:24 PM
Seriously read what I have said and compare.

Then go back to the threads of 2003 and see if things weren't better then. There was way more serious football talk. Less flaming. The discussion was better. Ask yourselves why have respected posters gone away. Ask yourself why posters like Ingtar or Jan Reimers or Patrick only post once in a blue moon now?

All the other candidates are more of the same. The downward spiral will continue. The graphs will continue to go down.

I hear you EE. I agree. I don't agree however that what you propose will rebound the board. While I do agree that some staff need much better direction, I don't believe the staff is single-handedly responsible for the decline. I think it's more to do with natural attrition. There is more entertainment screaming for people's attention nowadays, along with progression in some posters' careers, families, etc.

As he has proven time and time again, I think the only candidate that can make things more interesting is Bedard.

I'll ask ALL of the candidates... What have YOU done for the Zone lately?

Bill Brasky
03-20-2008, 03:34 PM
How? You seem to have a firm grasp of the plague, but you offer no cure.

Dozerdog
03-20-2008, 04:18 PM
When people make fun of crippled mothers, people's weight, and other stuff- and don't have that built in"filter" to back off when they go to far- then that's why people begin to dissapear.

They just get fed up.

Being a part of the solution is great- but when you were part of the problem- it comes out hypocritcal

Dozerdog
03-20-2008, 04:20 PM
..and when they cry like a ***** when someone decides to help the site they don't like...threaten to run away (but hang out with aliases anyway) then they just become turds in my book.

Rude- like him or not- came and went like a man. He didn't hide out with aliases because he was banned. Yes, he uses aliases for comic effect- but not to hide out like some crybaby.

Grow a pair

LtBillsFan66
03-20-2008, 04:25 PM
:popcorn:

Valerie
03-20-2008, 04:38 PM
Rude- like him or not.......
:wave: I like Rude....for what it's worth! :D

Valerie
03-20-2008, 04:39 PM
When people make fun of crippled mothers, people's weight, and other stuff- and don't have that built in"filter" to back off when they go to far- then that's why people begin to dissapear.
You forgot dead dogs. :( :dozer:

LtBillsFan66
03-20-2008, 04:40 PM
You forgot dead dogs. :( :dozer:

And angry Mexicans.

Mitchy moo
03-20-2008, 04:54 PM
Ask yourselves why have respected posters gone away. Ask yourself why posters like Ingtar or Jan Reimers or Patrick only post once in a blue moon now?

Just one question EE, Patrick voted 3 times for you in the election. Does that take him out of Blue moon status with you??

LtFinFan66
03-20-2008, 06:25 PM
. EE was offering you something legitimate.:spit::rofl:

mybills
03-20-2008, 06:30 PM
While I do agree that some staff need much better direction, I don't believe the staff is single-handedly responsible for the decline. I think it's more to do with natural attrition. There is more entertainment screaming for people's attention nowadays, along with progression in some posters' careers, families, etc.

that's exactly it. :bf1:

Earthquake Enyart
03-20-2008, 07:01 PM
..and when they cry like a ***** when someone decides to help the site they don't like...threaten to run away (but hang out with aliases anyway) then they just become turds in my book.

Rude- like him or not- came and went like a man. He didn't hide out with aliases because he was banned. Yes, he uses aliases for comic effect- but not to hide out like some crybaby.

Grow a pair
Cuckold.

LtBillsFan66
03-20-2008, 07:17 PM
Cuckold.

:popcorn:

patmoran2006
03-20-2008, 07:54 PM
Firstly, this is my first and ONLY comment on this topic.. Generally, I think this 'presidential" stuff is laughable. Don't get me wrong, there are guys "running" that I love corresponding with on this board; in fact more than any board. But to me personally, this is borderline creepy.

But at any rate, I felt compelled to respond to THIS thread. EE, you've talked more **** about more people on the main BZ Bills board than almost any member, period. I remember at least 3-4 occasions I wish you were sitting across from me at a bar saying that crap instead of on a computer.

I think you're funny and definitely entertaining at times; but if you guys are taking this stuff seriously, why would YOU be running for president to clean up BZ's problems?

I'd almost rather elect Skooby, who can start 1,456 "rep threads" because he cares more about green dots than football talk.

Mitchy moo
03-20-2008, 08:25 PM
I'd almost rather elect Skooby, who can start 1,456 "rep threads" because he cares more about green dots than football talk.

At least everyone would be rich with Rep and happier with eachother.

shelby
03-21-2008, 03:59 AM
Skoobs, you should run next year!

Earthquake Enyart
03-21-2008, 09:15 AM
I like scooby. If I weren't running, I would vote for him ahead of the others who are running.

Dozerdog
03-21-2008, 05:50 PM
So EE, would you participate in a Blue Ribbon panel to "fix" the Zone if it were to be convened by either of your opponents if they win?

Will we need to mail your invitation to The Range?

Earthquake Enyart
03-21-2008, 05:52 PM
So EE, would you participate in a Blue Ribbon panel to "fix" the Zone if it were to be convened by either of your opponents if they win?

Will we need to mail your invitation to The Range?
I would be more than happy to participate.