• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Remember that time....

Lorenzo Neal was still a Free Agent?

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: Remember that time....

He's not anymore? I don't see anything about him signing anywhere.
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• raphael120
      Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
      • Oct 2005

Remember that one time, at training camp...JP took that clarienette...

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hydrosmak
        He's not anymore? I don't see anything about him signing anywhere.
        He still is... thats my point. Cant we just call him and say, hi.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• hydro
          • Oct 2005

I am all for it.
          BERNIAC!

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

There will still be opportunities to sign guys after the draft. If we don't have the opportunity to snag a rookie we like, I'm sure the veterans that are still available will come into play.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• VeggieMan14
              • Jan 2008

we should just draft owen schmidt
              I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

I am pretty sure that half of the NFL has contacted his agent and they have more than likely been told to call back after the draft when most teams have their roster pretty much figured out.

If he was in it for the money, he would have already signed somewhere. He wants to go to a serious contender, for that I can totally respect.

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jamze132
                  I am pretty sure that half of the NFL has contacted his agent and they have more than likely been told to call back after the draft when most teams have their roster pretty much figured out.

If he was in it for the money, he would have already signed somewhere. He wants to go to a serious contender, for that I can totally respect.
                  Makes sense. I guess I am blinded by his ability to open holes the size of Brittany Spears.
                  It was all

Comment

• Mitchell55
                    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by jamze132

True. At his age all he cares about is Superbowl then retirement.

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
                      Makes sense. I guess I am blinded by his ability to open holes the size of Brittany Spears.
                      I sure wish he was opening up some holes for Lynch. He could probably open the hole that Fowler was supposed to open...

Comment

Working...
                      X