PDA

View Full Version : My Stance on getting Mikey laid.

The King
03-21-2008, 04:29 PM
So apparently Mikeys ability to get women is a hot election topic.

Allow me to address this with a simple analogy.

You can lead a horse to water. And then it can die there because it can do jack on his own.

Mikey needs zero help getting laid. Mikey needs help believing in Mikey. Women are attracted to confidence and as soon as Mikey starts walking like the 6'5 giant he is the women will come flocking.

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 04:31 PM
Can't really argue with that.

I like the phrase "You can't help those that won't help themselves"

The King
03-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Can't really argue with that.

I like the phrase "You can't help those that won't help themselves"

Yea... kind of rolls off the tongue better than my horse phrase.

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 04:38 PM

I'm not sure but is this another mybills reference?

The King
03-21-2008, 04:40 PM
I'm not sure but is this another mybills reference?

did you see the answer to the gossip game!!!!?

patmoran2006
03-22-2008, 09:31 AM
This is ****ing FUNNY

chernobylwraiths
03-22-2008, 10:06 AM

Maybe, but your phrase makes the harsh reality more clear.

Bling
03-22-2008, 10:48 AM
As if MBB gets laid... :rolleyes:

chernobylwraiths
03-22-2008, 10:52 AM

Pot meet kettle

MBB lives with girl at least Jr.

Michael82
03-22-2008, 10:55 AM
Have you seen his hot girlfriend, Jules? :drool:

He's a very lucky man!

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo058%7E23.jpg
She's the one in the middle. Valerie is on the right and mybills' daughter Bre is on the left. :up:

Bling
03-22-2008, 10:58 AM
Pot meet kettle

MBB lives with girl at least Jr.

That's the way to win votes, cherno. Attack the voters personally. Real class act candidate. :up:

LtFinFan66
03-22-2008, 11:00 AM
You voted for the Titanic team Bling....you will bring down whoever you vote for :rofl:

Bling
03-22-2008, 11:01 AM

He's a very lucky man!

Mikey, do you always sit by and let people make fun of you? Then add fuel to their fire? It's embarrassing how they just make jokes about your personal life like this, and you watch them do it.

Michael82
03-22-2008, 11:12 AM
Mikey, do you always sit by and let people make fun of you? Then add fuel to their fire? It's embarrassing how they just make jokes about your personal life like this, and you watch them do it.
I think I have gotten to the point where I have been picked on all my life and now instead of letting it bother me, I just laugh it off and rub it off my shoulder. It's better than letting everything bother me.

LtFinFan66
03-22-2008, 11:13 AM
I think I have gotten to the point where I have been picked on all my life and now instead of letting it bother me, I just laugh it off and rub it off my shoulder. It's better than letting everything bother me.Mikey knows everyone loves him

BlackMetalNinja
03-22-2008, 11:14 AM
I think I have gotten to the point where I have been picked on all my life and now instead of letting it bother me, I just laugh it off and rub it off my shoulder. It's better than letting everything bother me.

That's the right attitude Mikey, and I'm much the same... no sense in letting people bring you down.

We're not making fun of him Bling... we're trying to get him to realize that he has the ability to do things for himself, he just needs to bring it out. Unlike Playa who belittles him by telling him he'll just get him laid as if he's his special project.

L.A. Playa
03-22-2008, 11:15 AM
Mike is a great guy anda great friend. He is a quality man and since I ahve known him I have seen him grow by leaps and bounds.

Mike just continue being you and believing in yourself and have a great birthday today.

L.A. Playa

RingofFire
03-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Mikey should just have sex with a hermaphrodite. Gives him hope. A hermaphrodite is an organism having both male and female reproductive organs.[1] In many species, hermaphroditism is a common part of the life-cycle, enabling a form of sexual reproduction in which the two sexes are not separated into distinct male and female types of individual.

RingofFire
03-23-2008, 02:39 PM
I'm surprised we don't have a help bmn get laid contest. He is pretty robust himself and has milk shake all over his face, seems like the origin of the milk shake is boston, mass... :idunno:

RockStar36
03-23-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm surprised we don't have a help bmn get laid contest. He is pretty robust himself and has milk shake all over his face, seems like the origin of the milk shake is boston, mass... :idunno:

BMN is married Stampy.

I'm surprised we don't have a get Stampy a new job contest...or does enterprise pay more than minimum wage now?

Devin
03-23-2008, 04:46 PM
We're not making fun of him Bling... we're trying to get him to realize that he has the ability to do things for himself, he just needs to bring it out. Unlike Playa who belittles him by telling him he'll just get him laid as if he's his special project.

Mikey is an adult hes fully aware of his capabilities.

Playa and Mikey have long been friends and this has always been a running joke between them. Feel free to ask Mikey if you like.

Mikey has hundreds of friends here, many of which would go to bat for him in a heartbeat.

But A for effort bud :up:

patmoran2006
03-23-2008, 08:23 PM

He's a very lucky man!

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo058%7E23.jpg
She's the one in the middle. Valerie is on the right and mybills' daughter Bre is on the left. :up:
mikey. taking photos with an empty beer glass is pretty gay.

RockStar36
03-23-2008, 09:18 PM
You would be the expert on that subject

shelby
03-23-2008, 09:40 PM
Taking photos with 3 women is never gay.

Michael82
03-24-2008, 07:52 AM
mikey. taking photos with an empty beer glass is pretty gay.
I chugged it right before the photo was taken, which is good because I get very clumsy when drunk and the beer would have spilled on Valerie there. :scared:

:snicker:

Michael82
03-24-2008, 07:52 AM
Taking photos with 3 women is never gay.
Especially 3 beautiful looking women like those 3. :up:

Michael82
03-24-2008, 07:55 AM
Mikey is an adult hes fully aware of his capabilities.

Playa and Mikey have long been friends and this has always been a running joke between them. Feel free to ask Mikey if you like.

Mikey has hundreds of friends here, many of which would go to bat for him in a heartbeat.

But A for effort bud :up:

Thanks bro! You are right about me and playa, we have known eachother for a while and he's a cool guy to hang with. :up:

hundreds of friends? That's true. Check out my phone book, I have lots of Zoner's phone numbers. :snicker: But come on...would they really go to bat for me in a heartbeat? That might be stretching it a bit. Come on, my head is big enough...don't make it any bigger. :rofl:

:beers:

casdhf
03-24-2008, 07:58 AM
I wouldn't.

BlackMetalNinja
03-24-2008, 08:49 AM
Mikey, Playa, I apologize if I misinterpreted the relationship you guys have. Having no real knowledge of the friendship you guys have, it was wrong for me to assume I knew the deal.

Michael82
03-24-2008, 09:02 AM
I wouldn't.

For my sister you would. :snicker:

gr8slayer
03-24-2008, 09:21 AM
What is your stance on getting Mikey banned? Personally I'm more interested in that than getting him laid.

Michael82
03-24-2008, 11:12 AM
What is your stance on getting Mikey banned? Personally I'm more interested in that than getting him laid.
:mad:

JD
03-24-2008, 01:19 PM
What is a gorgeous girl like val doing at billszone? lol

casdhf
03-24-2008, 01:21 PM
For my sister you would. :snicker: Fair enough.

Gunzlingr
03-24-2008, 01:34 PM
Thanks bro! You are right about me and playa, we have known eachother for a while and he's a cool guy to hang with. :up:

hundreds of friends? That's true. Check out my phone book, I have lots of Zoner's phone numbers. :snicker: But come on...would they really go to bat for me in a heartbeat? That might be stretching it a bit. Come on, my head is big enough...don't make it any bigger. :rofl:

I have always had your back, Mike. :up:

Michael82
03-24-2008, 02:04 PM
I have always had your back, Mike. :up:
I know Gunz! That's why this next primary is going to be much tougher.

The last buffalo fan
03-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Mikey knows everyone loves him

For my sister you would. :snicker:

Fair enough.

:huh:

casdhf
03-24-2008, 06:42 PM
puta madre

kinigirly
03-24-2008, 07:05 PM
i don't know WHERE you all get off using this to promote your own causes. how many of you have met mikey in real life and got whiplash looking up at him? you do realize that mikey's package is probably 3 times larger than every other guys here right? he's doing you a favor by staying a virgin. you guys wouldn't be getting any ass if mikey was out there. its like that saying "once you go black you never go back" well...involve mikey in something like that...with a rhyme. i tried.

mybills
03-24-2008, 07:08 PM
:rofl: Once you go Pole, you never go troll.

BlackMetalNinja
03-24-2008, 07:12 PM
i don't know WHERE you all get off using this to promote your own causes. how many of you have met mikey in real life and got whiplash looking up at him? you do realize that mikey's package is probably 3 times larger than every other guys here right? he's doing you a favor by staying a virgin. you guys wouldn't be getting any ass if mikey was out there. its like that saying "once you go black you never go back" well...involve mikey in something like that...with a rhyme. i tried.

He's about half an inch taller than me, no whiplash here...

kinigirly
03-24-2008, 07:16 PM
He's about half an inch taller than me, no whiplash here...

you know.....for someone that is on the bedard campaign, you're supposed to be supporting your voter. i hope that you got a good hdtv clear shot of mikey's junk in your head when you were thinking about his height.

BlackMetalNinja
03-24-2008, 07:17 PM
you know.....for someone that is on the bedard campaign, you're supposed to be supporting your voter. i hope that you got a good hdtv clear shot of mikey's junk in your head when you were thinking about his height.

I'm not not supporting you! Just stating a fact. I've already weighed in on this topic enough though... I don't wish to have to retract any more statements :up:

Devin
03-24-2008, 07:20 PM

:rofl: