PDA

View Full Version : One More Thing to Think about Before Voting....

Valerie
03-21-2008, 05:34 PM
All of the presidential candidates are current donors....most of them are platinum donors. There is only one candidate who is not a donor. Why should we think that this candidate would do anything positive for BFZ if he can't even donate a few dollars to help keep the site up and running.?!?!?!? Just one more thing to think about before casting your vote.

The King
03-21-2008, 05:36 PM
I am also an organ donor.:up:

Valerie
03-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Well, after much agony and thought, I voted. I just hope that all of you know that I honestly like all of you very much and think any one of you would be wonderful for BFZ. And I hope that whoever wins will utilize the help of the others who ran. Everyone has something great to bring to BFZ. Good luck to all of you. And please don't take my vote personally. I was truly torn as to who to vote for.:sorry:

Earthquake Enyart
03-21-2008, 05:41 PM
If elected, I will donate twice as much as the fin fan.

I refuse to give money under the current state of affairs.

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 06:12 PM
Well, after much agony and thought, I voted. I just hope that all of you know that I honestly like all of you very much and think any one of you would be wonderful for BFZ. And I hope that whoever wins will utilize the help of the others who ran. Everyone has something great to bring to BFZ. Good luck to all of you. And please don't take my vote personally. I was truly torn as to who to vote for.:sorry:

:mad:

Have any of the other candidates actually visited you? I don't think I can go on.

:D

Gunzlingr
03-21-2008, 06:24 PM
:mad:

Have any of the other candidates actually visited you? I don't think I can go on.

:D

I went all the way to DC just to meet her!

BlackMetalNinja
03-21-2008, 06:33 PM

Thank you Valerie, the People for Bedard appreciate your support!

chernobylwraiths
03-21-2008, 07:14 PM

Me too! And this is the thanks we get?

LtFinFan66
03-21-2008, 08:03 PM
If elected, I will donate twice as much as the fin fan.

I refuse to give money under the current state of affairs.:rofl: Riiiggghhtttt!!!

Dozerdog
03-21-2008, 09:07 PM
Congrats Bedard!

Valerie
03-21-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm sorry Gunz, Cher, Playa & Northern. :sorry: I honestly think any one of you would be great for BFZ. I was extremely torn as to who to vote for. I wasn't even going to vote at all. I would be truly happy for any one of you who won. And I would fully support the winner. :heart:

Dozerdog
03-21-2008, 09:14 PM
...And EE wonders why I won't hire him as my Latex salesman :shakeno:

L.A. Playa
03-21-2008, 09:20 PM
I'm sorry Gunz, Cher, Playa & Northern. :sorry: I honestly think any one of you would be great for BFZ. I was extremely torn as to who to vote for. I wasn't even going to vote at all. I would be truly happy for any one of you who won. And I would fully support the winner. :heart:

No reason to apologize, you made the choice you felt was correct for you, I hope you, Dozer and your family have a wonderful Easter Weekend

northernbillfan
03-22-2008, 10:57 AM
There is no need to apologize for voting the way you did. At least you exercised your democratic right and cast a vote.

Michael82
03-22-2008, 11:18 AM
:rofl:

Earthquake Enyart
03-23-2008, 10:20 PM
You'd never get laid ever again. I understand.

A man has to have his priorities.

But the purple haired Hooters girl and I know the real truth.

jamze132
03-24-2008, 07:25 AM
I'm a Platinum donor...

BlackMetalNinja
03-24-2008, 07:26 AM
I'm a Platinum donor...

:up: Good man... I would be if I could afford it :ill: Stupid having to buy a house and such!

jamze132
03-24-2008, 11:47 AM
:up: Good man... I would be if I could afford it :ill: Stupid having to buy a house and such!
Well if you can tolerate the Army, we could set you up in a nice house in some very exotic locations!

BlackMetalNinja
03-24-2008, 11:52 AM
Well if you can tolerate the Army, we could set you up in a nice house in some very exotic locations!

That surely will not be happening... good suggestion though :up:

Valerie
03-25-2008, 08:28 AM
You'd never get laid ever again. I understand.

A man has to have his priorities.
Unlike the women in your life, I don't use sex or affection as a weapon. Dozer is a big boy, he can do whatever he wants without fear of losing intimacy with me.

hammerbillsfan
03-25-2008, 10:12 AM
:movie:

mybills
03-25-2008, 11:00 AM
Dozer is a big boy
TMI

:couch:

j/k

casdhf
03-25-2008, 12:43 PM
Val isn't keeping her bun bun from Bun Bun.

jamze132
03-25-2008, 02:15 PM
Unlike the women in your life, I don't use sex or affection as a weapon. Dozer is a big boy, he can do whatever he wants without fear of losing intimacy with me.
So he could do a couple lines of cocaine, shoot up some H, come home drunk with lipstick on his collar and you will still make rough, yet passionate monkey love to him? Damn, I should have married you...

Dozerdog
03-25-2008, 03:58 PM
So he could do a couple lines of cocaine, shoot up some H, come home drunk with lipstick on his collar and you will still make rough, yet passionate monkey love to him? Damn, I should have married you...Get in line, buddy!

R. Rich
03-25-2008, 04:05 PM

Who would do something so ridiculous?

Gunzlingr
03-26-2008, 09:46 AM
Who would do something so ridiculous?

A fool, I guess. :sadwalk:

I feel so violated. Hold me Rich! :teary: