PDA

View Full Version : L.A. Playa Victory Speech

L.A. Playa
03-21-2008, 07:35 PM
My fellow Zoners, I first would like to thank you for your support in the first Primary. I have taken the time to listen to every one of your concerns and wants for the Zone. You have overwhelmingly put your stamp of approval on what my campaign stands for.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
While this is not a sprint, but rather a marathon, we know the road ahead is long with many potholes ahead. I have given you a vision of true leadership. Someone who is willing to listen and come up with a comprehensive plan to make the Zone enjoyable for all.
<o:p>
</o:p>
While the world today has many problems, the Zone is no different. In a world full of talk radio shows in a contest to see who can come up with the wittiest one liner or best put down a sense of intellectual humor has been lost. The same can be said for the Zone, my staff and I have run a clean campaign, we have not partaken in the aggressive attacks that other campaigns have, in fact through my Chief of Staff, Draftboy, I challenged all the campaigns to run a clean campaign and yet each declined. The attacks will get more intense now that we have come out as the front runner.
<o:p></o:p>
Zoners I will stay focused on the issues, while others focus on attacks I will continue to listen to you and come up with innovative ideas to meet your needs. My staff is on the cutting edge my campaign manager created the first flash banner of this campaign and it is flattering that others have attempted to copy our excellence.
The mark of a true great leader is the ability to see past their own needs and self and see others wants and needs and be a champion for change to set forth programs to meet those changes. Many have confused the role of the President here, it is not to be a dictator and tell the Admins and current Mods what a bad job they do and either correct or replace them, it is rather to be a conduit for the people for their voices to be heard.
The voters have spoken and judging from the large cross-section of my support my message has reached the masses and the people have seen a true great leader step forward.
While my opponents want to attack me and my intentions, I say I will answer any questions in the proper forum of a debate and not get into the mud slinging and trash talking going on since we have emerged in front. I will not tear down any other candidate I stand on my leadership ability and experience, I stand on my vision and my heart for my fellow Zoner, I stand for a better Zone for all, I stand for you.
In closing I say continue to read and educate yourself on each candidate and each candidates position, and then make the best choice for you, I pledge that I will not only work for the best Zone for those that voted for me but for the best Zone for every Zoner.
When you go to the polls again remember, Vote for Experience, Vote for Change! Vote for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">L.A.</st1:place></st1:City> Playa/NBF ’08
Thank you for your continued support,
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">L.A.</st1:place></st1:City> Playa

The King
03-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Congrats Playa....

Enjoy Your Holiday.

Theres still a long Road to Ruin.

L.A. Playa
03-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Congrats Playa....

Enjoy Your Holiday.

Theres still a long Road to Ruin.

I hope you, your family and your staff have a great holiday weekend, best of luck the rest of the way

Mitchy moo
03-21-2008, 10:55 PM
GOd bless all of us and our friends / family / everyone we care about.

shelby
03-22-2008, 12:19 AM
Congratulations Playa.
Let the next debate begin.....
:snicker:

TacklingDummy
03-22-2008, 06:14 AM
Congrats

chernobylwraiths
03-22-2008, 07:47 AM
Congratulations LA Playa! I believe I seriouisly underestimated you and your staff. I guarantee that won't happen again.

Bufftp
03-22-2008, 07:49 AM
Doesn't good form dictate that your victory speech is made after the concession speech?

LtFinFan66
03-22-2008, 07:58 AM
EE probably ran for the border

northernbillfan
03-22-2008, 08:54 AM
We at the Playa/NBF headquarters are excited that the voters have spoken in our favor. The race will only get tighter from this point onward. Good luck to all involved in the next phase of the campaign.

DraftBoy
03-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Congrats to all the campaigns that are moving forward and good luck in the next round!

With that being said; Let's get it on!

northernbillfan
03-24-2008, 01:24 AM
Congrats to all the campaigns that are moving forward and good luck in the next round!

With that being said; Let's get it on!Rock the Vote!

jamze132
03-24-2008, 02:36 AM
I feel like I am part of the winning team now... even though I have nothing to do but vote...