Miller is a 50 game player.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Miller is a 50 game player.

He cant stand a whole season. The way miller has played, we should get a player out of Rochester for a game. Ryan Miller is a good goaltender but not Brodeur. He let in some un focused goals today.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Miller is a 50 game player.

he has a habit of letting in weak ones lately, and overplaying him is probably one of many factors.

Ruff obviously has no confidence in Thibault (and I don't blame him- Thibault gives up more rebounds than a pinball machine). The sad part is that at different points last year, we had both Conklin and Biron on our roster, and the FO couldn't figure out how to keep either one. Dealing Biron seemed like the right move at the time, but that was dependent on being able to obtain/keep a quality back up. And yet again, the FO failed.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
      he has a habit of letting in weak ones lately, and overplaying him is probably one of many factors.

Ruff obviously has no confidence in Thibault (and I don't blame him- Thibault gives up more rebounds than a pinball machine). The sad part is that at different points last year, we had both Conklin and Biron on our roster, and the FO couldn't figure out how to keep either one. Dealing Biron seemed like the right move at the time, but that was dependent on being able to obtain/keep a quality back up. And yet again, the FO failed.

That may end up being the biggest factor this year, we keep marty and win 3 or 4 more.

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

The nickname Mr. Softy fits this guy perfectly!

Should have went after Huet for a ****ing 2nd rounder!!!!!!
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

Miller isn't the problem.

And I thought Thibault would be an upgrade over Conklin for sure. I don't know what has happened to him. I'm starting to think it's the Sabres style of play and habit of playing no defense.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
          X