PDA

View Full Version : Time Tells All

mybills
03-22-2008, 08:13 AM
~The PC Times 9:15 am est.

Congratulations, L.A. Playa!
With a win by five votes, candidate L.A. Playa has won round one of the debates/votes. Speaking of round, I made my way 'round some threads this morning, only to find a few interesting tidbits that my readers may also find interesting. The way that the following story develops, will give you a better understanding of what makes this reporter tick.

L.A. Playa's Chief of Staff had stated earlier in a public address to the voters;

Playa and NBF lead busy lives and dont have time to answer to everyones beckon and call.
That answer was in response to a comment made by the MBBedard, "Interesting that I have still yet to see Playa. Seems Draftboy is doing his dirty work."
V.P. hopeful, chernobywraiths, fired back at L.A. Playa's chief of Staff's statement.
"If he doesn't have the time to deal with this campaign, maybe he doesn't have the time to be the president? Or is it that he just doesn't want to deal with the "little people"?" asked chernobylwraiths.The CoS replied more than an hour later explaining what he meant, and he summed it up by saying, "We all get busy in life, nobody here is available 24/7, thats life."

Good questions, good answers, right?

This particular topic has peeked my curiosity. As our readers know, The PC Times reached out to all running mates to gain insight on why they accepted the offer of being V.P. to their candidate. The only running mate that we didn't receive a response from, was northernbillfan. You can see why I was happy that these opponents questioned the CoS. Some voters have already stated that the running mate is the reason that they could not vote for a certain candidate. I am still curious to know the reason why after more than 24 hours, I have not yet heard from V.P. hopeful, northerbillfan. I am also saddened.

Well, "Time Tells All"...truly is appropriate for the title of this article. It is even mentioned right in the first paragraph of L.A. Playa's victory speech. "I have taken the time to listen to every one of your concerns and wants for the Zone." stated candidate L.A. Playa. It could even be interpreted in his second paragraph, "we know the road ahead is long"...but I wonder, what would happen over time? There's a Holiday weekend to get through, then another debate, followed by another poll. There is also time for Playa's opponents to prove him wrong about another topic in his acceptance speech, "The attacks will get more intense now that we have come out as the front runner."

Perhaps the voters will vote the same way next time, or will time change their mind? Good Luck to all three remaining Candidates. While running a unique campaign, Earthquake Enyart's time has passed. We also wish him luck in his future, where ever that may bring him.

Coincidentally yours,
~The PC Times
----Happy Easter!----

chernobylwraiths
03-22-2008, 10:02 AM
I am curious why people wouldn't vote for a candidate because of his running mate? The VP of the zone is going to wield less power than a 42" plasma TV during a blackout. I hope my running mate doesn't take too big of a hit because of my name on his ticket. I know of one admin that has stated this very clearly.

Bling
03-22-2008, 10:52 AM
I am curious why people wouldn't vote for a candidate because of his running mate? The VP of the zone is going to wield less power than a 42" plasma TV during a blackout. I hope my running mate doesn't take too big of a hit because of my name on his ticket. I know of one admin that has stated this very clearly.

Dan Quayle :up: