PDA

View Full Version : The 1 player that gives 110% each game

Mitchell55
03-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Bernier. He is relentles in the boards. He fought 2 players for 2 strait minutes to get the puck. He is the 1 player who tries his hardest each game.

helmetguy
03-22-2008, 06:20 PM
I'd have to put Kaleta in that category. Guy never takes a shift off, and usually has the ooponents pissed off by the time his shift is over.

Mitchell55
03-22-2008, 08:17 PM
I'd have to put Kaleta in that category. Guy never takes a shift off, and usually has the ooponents pissed off by the time his shift is over.

Thats true. Didnt they have both of them with Mair at one point. They should put Kaleta, Gaustad, and Bernier on the same line.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-22-2008, 09:59 PM
What about Pommers he's got 26 G 49 A +/- 20 which adds up to leading the team overall in points with 75. That's why he was named captain of this team for the month of March.

Ebenezer
03-22-2008, 10:33 PM
What about Pommers he's got 26 G 49 A +/- 20 which adds up to leading the team overall in points with 75. That's why he was named captain of this team for the month of March.
no LOS....we need to field a team with 20 grinders who score 6 to 10 goals a year but can throw a body check

/sarcasm

...have all the Bernier's, Mair's, Gaustad's and Peters's you want...give me three lines of 20+ goal scores and a stellar goalie and I could care less if the 4th line is Curly, Larry and Moe. And no...I don't mean 20+ goals scorers like Max Whatawasteofacontract-ov

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-22-2008, 11:50 PM

Kaleta has to give 110% he's the face of the Sabres just like Crosby is the face of the Penguins. He grew up rooting for the Sabres he's from Angola, NY a suburb of Buffalo, NY went to Lake Shore H.S. but played hockey for St. francis H.S. because Lake Shore didn't have a hockey team. My cousin played against him when he was at Williamsville East H.S. he was a sophomore Kaleta was a Junior. My cousin says that he's a pain to play against but he's the nicest kid to meet off the ice my cousin even said that he made monkeys out of his team. My cousin knows him very well they work out at the same gym. He has three jerseys autographed by him the :oldskool: and the :gosabres: home and away. Oh and did I mention he gets FREE Sabres tickets and get to sit up in the 200 Level part of the Kaleta Krew.

Crisis
03-23-2008, 05:17 AM
kaleta is nowhere near the face of the sabres lol

Ebenezer
03-23-2008, 05:25 AM
score more goals...then I will be impressed.

Michael82
03-23-2008, 10:46 AM
Kaleta has to give 110% he's the face of the Sabres just like Crosby is the face of the Penguins. .

okay, now I have officially heard it all. Patrick Kaleta is the FACE OF THE SABRES?!??! :lmao: :roflmao: :laughing:

Nice one! :rofl:

Philagape
03-23-2008, 02:28 PM
The two goals that Bernier scored in his Sabres debut are still the only goals he's scored as a Sabre :ill:

Mitchell55
03-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Goals arent the whole story. Giving it all doesnt mean scorring a goal every game. Vanek never tries hard but always gets goals. Bernier is the type of guy who can hold the puck until one of his players are open. Hes a plus 2 with 8 points in 10 games played as a sabre. And last Max. Last year he was on a great line and had 61 points. Now they have him on the 4th line sometimes. Lindy is realy struggling in making lines.

RockStar36
03-23-2008, 04:06 PM
I've pretty much had all I can stand with Max.

And Ryan Miller is the face of the franchise right now. To think anybody else (esp. Kaleta) is crazy. Put down the bong before posting.

JD
03-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Wow, quite possibly the most idiotic post right there LW... amazing

Philagape
03-23-2008, 07:02 PM
Giving it all doesnt mean scorring a goal every game.

Is more than one game out of 10 too much to ask?

Bill Brasky
03-26-2008, 01:32 PM

Kaleta is the BF1 of the Sabres.