• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimbohastle51
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2005

sick of haters!

i am soooooo sick of reading on the other forums i am associated with that the bills are leaving buffalo its a done deal and they mise well start speaking french and wearing maple leafs on the jerseys!!!! first off we always sell out our homes games at one of the biggest stadiums in the league, second we are known for having some of the most loyal die hard fans there is, third, our team is us.... it is all us buffalonians have (besides the sabres) for recreation, fourth, if the green bay packers can be city owned by a city that has more cheese than population why isnt there hope for us?!? and lastly goodell is from youngstown and grew up a bills fan, like he isnt going to do everything in his power to keep one of the more historical franchises around. yes the league is about growing and expanding, but taking teams away from cities that live and breathe football is not good for the game. L.A. has had its chances with 2 teams and it never worked, why waste time and money on that city again? toronto may be a football city and i am not saying expanding to toronto is a bad thing but taking out bills away is wrong, it is the wrong message to send. our team might not make billions of dollars but we arnt one of the largest populated cities in the world either. we get by, and with better marketing and maybe this new front office regime we can make it. i am hoping that wether it be gallisano or jim kelly's "plan" or whatever rumor is out there one of them do buy this team or put something in place to ensure our teams future. as well we fans.......... we buffalonians must do our part, buy uniforms, buy hats buy t-shirts and tickets to games and continue to help our team. yes someone is making money off the shirts and hats but we do get something out of it too.... OUR buffalo bills!
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: sick of haters!

1.) we have one of the biggest stadiums but the cheapest tickets by far... revenue is quite a bit less then most other teams

2.) I sure hope other Buffalonians have somethng else besides the Sabres and the Bills for fun and entertainment... I know I do.

3.) I'm not going to load up on sports merchandise and make the rich wealthy sports leagues even wealthier. If that's what the requirements are then good-bye Bills and Sabres... The fact that you'd are suggesting this is frightening, and you should really try to gain some perspective.

Sports are nothing but a form of entertainment. When the requirements for maintaining those teams becomes this extreme it's just time to let go.

Comment

• eyedog
      • Jul 2002

4.) Goodell is from Jamestown not Youngstown.

Comment

• jimbohastle51
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ddaryl
        1.) we have one of the biggest stadiums but the cheapest tickets by far... revenue is quite a bit less then most other teams

2.) I sure hope other Buffalonians have somethng else besides the Sabres and the Bills for fun and entertainment... I know I do.

3.) I'm not going to load up on sports merchandise and make the rich wealthy sports leagues even wealthier. If that's what the requirements are then good-bye Bills and Sabres... The fact that you'd are suggesting this is frightening, and you should really try to gain some perspective.

Sports are nothing but a form of entertainment. When the requirements for maintaining those teams becomes this extreme it's just time to let go.
        just curious if you will be a fan of the bills in the new city they move to if that is what happens or if you'll just switch teams?

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Enjoy them while they are here...If they leave it's really out of our control.

I survived getting ****ed over by the NBA, I'm sure I will again if it happens with the NHL or NFL.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
            Enjoy them while they are here...If they leave it's really out of our control.

I survived getting ****ed over by the NBA, I'm sure I will again if it happens with the NHL or NFL.
            Sadly, I see a day when neither team is here...or hardly competitive.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I hate being sick

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

I hate cauliflower.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                  I hate cauliflower.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

...and brussel sprouts...

Comment

• clumping platelets

I hate work

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                        I hate work
                        you could have fooled me.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I must have

Comment

• yordad
                            • Dec 2007

If I don't buy a uniform I'm a "hater"? Quit hatin on haters then.
                            "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• ddaryl
                              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by jimbohastle51
                              just curious if you will be a fan of the bills in the new city they move to if that is what happens or if you'll just switch teams?
                              When the Bills move I will no longer watch or follow football.

When thew Sabres leave I will no longer watch or follow hockey,

I don't follow basketball, and I don't follow baseball.

and I moved away from buffalo in 1997 do to piss poor financials. I live north of Seattle these days, but my heart is with the Bills ands Sabres

Comment

Working...
                              X